Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

An Unspeakable Act...

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
An Unspeakable Act...
« on: September 08, 2008, 05:47:56 PM »
She didn't even buy him a drink...

http://www.aol.com.au/news/story/Best-man-accuses-Ms-Naggs-of-going-too-far/951481/index.html

Best man, Ms Naggs, and an unspeakable act
08-09-2008 - 17:58

By Mex Cooper

A best man, allegedly raped by a stripper with a sex toy, had stepped in for the groom who "wasn't interested" in his bucks' party's strip show, a court has heard.

A  witness told the Melbourne Magistrates Court the alleged victim had been egged on by a cheering crowd of up to 30 men to perform with the hired stripper, Linda Maree Naggs, after the groom sat down after spending less than a minute with her.

"All the boys were there wanting a show," he said.

Naggs, 39, has been charged with raping the best man who told police he was sexually penetrated with a vibrator during the party on the Mornington Peninsula last September.

The alleged victim, who cannot be identified, had his pants pulled down to his knees and his top off when Naggs was passed a vibrator by a female assistant, the court heard.

One witness said the best man had looked uncomfortable throughout the performance and was forced on to all fours by Naggs who was naked and wearing a  sex toy.

"She went behind him and pulsated to push him to the ground," he said.

The witness said he heard the man scream and get to his feet.

"'Why did you do that for ... you didn't have to do that,'" he said the man yelled.

The court heard the man then pushed Naggs in the chest who retaliated with a right-hook punch but missed and threatened to "come back with my bikie mates".

"She was a little bit hysterical ... she thought she was a boxer," the best man's brother told the court.

He said Naggs had been riding his "very conservative" brother like a dog or a horse before the alleged rape.

"I don't think he could see what was going on. I don't think he knew what was going to happen," the witness said.

The brother denied seeing drugs at the party where two strippers performed and topless waitresses served drinks.

He said the men had been loudly cheering in a "mature way" during Naggs's act that began with her whipping the man next to him in the groin.

The witness said he could not remember Naggs saying she would call the police or being struck in the head in an upstairs bedroom.

The court heard the best man told his brother in the toilet that he was bleeding after the alleged rape.

The court was closed to the media and public while the alleged victim gave evidence for just under two hours.

Biswaden Mitra, from the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine, said the alleged victim had  injuries the day after the bucks' party.

But when shown photographs of the sex toy, Dr Mitra said he could not say if it had caused the minor injury.

The committal hearing before magistrate Elizabeth Lambden to determine whether Naggs, of Rosebud West, should stand trial continues.

Why didn't he beat the shit out of her? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: An Unspeakable Act...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 06:47:35 PM »
She didn't even buy him a drink...

http://www.aol.com.au/news/story/Best-man-accuses-Ms-Naggs-of-going-too-far/951481/index.html

Why didn't he beat the shit out of her? 
My guess....because hes a dumbass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »
This thread will explode in a matter of hours
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »
The only thing that's gonna' make me explode in this thread is that damn avatar. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »
I thought this would be where Ogre is cued to re-live his bachelor party for us all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 11:15:23 AM »
I thought this would be where Ogre is cued to re-live his bachelor party for us all.

If you don't say no, it's not rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 03:48:39 PM »
If you don't say no, it's not rape.

Well, you damn sure said "no" to her when she asked you take all your clothes off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 06:36:58 PM »
Well, you damn sure said "no" to her when she asked you take all your clothes off.

I got down to my boxers and that was it.  I wasn't going to get naked in front of you homo's.  That's what the strippers were for.

Did I say 'no' when they beat the everloving shit out of me as the rest of you fuckers threw dollar bills at them?  I think I took that shit like a man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:13 AM »
I got down to my boxers and that was it.  I wasn't going to get naked in front of you homo's.  That's what the strippers were for.

Did I say 'no' when they beat the everloving shit out of me as the rest of you fuckers threw dollar bills at them?  I think I took that shit like a man.

The dog collar and leash were the perfect touch.  It would've actually been a lot better if those bitches didn't look like Goldie Hawn on crack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions