Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2016, 07:25:28 AM »
Those groups you mention overwhelmingly vote Democrat because they reasonably believe they are more apt to address their concerns.

Neonazis support Trump for the same reason.

That should bother and concern you. I know it doesn't.

WHY should it? 

What is it these groups "reasonably believe"?  That Hillary or Bernie will give them more free stuff or at least not take away all the free stuff to which they already have ready access? 

You think I should align my political and economic wants and needs with undocumented workers?  With illegal aliens? With the "gimme-dat poor?"  With those who demand theirs as they simultaneously refuse to accept any form of personal accountability? 

Yeah. That makes so much fucking sense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2016, 09:19:51 AM »
Written by a former marine:
Clinton is ....., someone with no honor, little courage and commitment only to her endless ambition. This has nothing to do with gender, party affiliation, ideology or policy. It is a question of character — not just hers, but ours. Electing Clinton would mean abandoning holding people accountable for grievous errors of integrity and responsibility. What we already know about her security infractions should disqualify her for any government position that deals in information critical to mission success, domestic or foreign. But beyond that, her responses to being found out — dismissing its importance, claiming ignorance, blaming others — indict her beyond anything the investigation can reveal. Those elements reveal her character. And the saddest thing is that so many in America seem not to care.

!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!!^!!^!!^!!^

End of discussion. 
Anyone is better than her. Literally anyone. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2016, 09:27:49 AM »
Those groups you mention overwhelmingly vote Democrat because they reasonably believe they are more apt to address their concerns.

Neonazis support Trump for the same reason.

That should bother and concern you. I know it doesn't.

Ehhh I wouldn't agree with that exactly. Lot of dems vote that way to get theirs.  Meaning entitlements. It's become the party of the weak and disenfranchised and many want their entitlement. Sad but true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2016, 10:33:08 AM »
Ehhh I wouldn't agree with that exactly. Lot of dems vote that way to get theirs.  Meaning entitlements. It's become the party of the weak and disenfranchised and many want their entitlement. Sad but true.

I WANTS MINES!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2016, 10:43:46 AM »
So, if it matters so much that Trump has nazis supporting him, surely Clinton and Obama should come out fervently against Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Jerimiah Wright ( you know, the "preacher" who influenced Obama's book) and the rest of the terrorist left.

Doesn't that only make sense? Why wouldn't it?

Do these idiots that are so upset about the ding bats who support Trump not realize that the left has terrorist ding bats too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2016, 12:03:02 PM »
So, if it matters so much that Trump has nazis supporting him, surely Clinton and Obama should come out fervently against Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Jerimiah Wright ( you know, the "preacher" who influenced Obama's book) and the rest of the terrorist left.

Doesn't that only make sense? Why wouldn't it?

Do these idiots that are so upset about the ding bats who support Trump not realize that the left has terrorist ding bats too?

Dems have had radicals supporting them for decades.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2016, 08:18:50 AM »
Great one size fits all non-argument that completely dodges the issue.

I'll bet you think you sure showed me…

The irony of this post is unbelievable...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2016, 08:43:56 AM »

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2016, 09:35:09 AM »
Apparently you don't know what irony is.

Kaos at least tries to back his arguments up with bloviated word salad about how IT DOESN'T MATTER that Trump can say and do the most vapid despicable things because he's not Hillary.

CCTAU's arguments have pretty much all begun and ended with "Beta male", "kids these days don't get it", or "ur a dumb moran". Never even attempts to say anything of substance at all. Exactly the type that thinks "Whatever Lyin' Ted!" trumps a valid argument.

To say that what I said was ironic is to say that I just hurl out four of five words of insults and rely on that as my ENTIRE argument. That instead of addressing and picking apart each individual bullshit statement that is made in here line-by-line and shoot holes in them with facts, I just blurt out "U don't know shit, fag" and call it a day. I think you can accuse me of lots of things in these threads, but not verbosely fleshing out my argument cannot be one of them.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:38:37 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2016, 09:41:30 AM »

Kaos at least tries to back his arguments up with bloviated word salad about how IT DOESN'T MATTER that Trump can say and do the most vapid despicable things because he's not Hillary.

CCTAU's arguments have pretty much all begun and ended with "Beta male", "kids these days don't get it", or "ur a dumb moran". Never even attempts to say anything of substance at all. Exactly the type that thinks "Whatever Lyin' Ted!" trumps a valid argument.

To say that what I said was ironic is to say that I just hurl out four of five words of insults and rely on that as my ENTIRE argument. That instead of addressing and picking apart each individual bullshit statement that is made in here line-by-line and shoot holes in them with facts, I just blurt out "U don't know shit, fag" and call it a day. I think you can accuse me of lots of things in these threads, but not verbosely fleshing out my argument cannot be one of them.

U don't know shit, fag.

Beta male moran!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2016, 09:50:54 AM »

What you don't understand is that the ENTIRE argument that Trump is a racist, liar, bigot, whatever completely dodges the issue that Trump is neither Hillary, or a career politician. You say the same thing over and over and over and over and over again but miss the reason that most on here will vote for Trump.

But I bet you think you sure showed me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2016, 10:09:55 AM »
What you don't understand is that the ENTIRE argument that Trump is a racist, liar, bigot, whatever completely dodges the issue that Trump is neither Hillary, or a career politician. You say the same thing over and over and over and over and over again but miss the reason that most on here will vote for Trump.

Showing multiple daily examples that support my overarching argument, otherwise known as bringing facts to the discussion, is not the same ad-hominem bullshit that CCTAU does. I'm sorry if you don't understand the difference.

Also, it's NOT my ENTIRE argument. I have addressed AT LENGTH that voting for a a Presidential candidate who doesn't know shit about politics is akin to going to a doctor who doesn't know shit about medicine. Remember? Also "he's not Hillary" is not a substantive argument, and all of my examples of why he's JUST as awful, if not moreso, is what you call making an argument based on substance and fact rather than emotion and fee-fees.

Again, I'm sorry that you fail to understand the very obvious difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2016, 10:16:18 AM »
Showing multiple daily examples that support my overarching argument, otherwise known as bringing facts to the discussion, is not the same ad-hominem bullshit that CCTAU does. I'm sorry if you don't understand the difference.

Also, it's NOT my ENTIRE argument. I have addressed AT LENGTH that voting for a a Presidential candidate who doesn't know shit about politics is akin to going to a doctor who doesn't know shit about medicine. Remember? Also "he's not Hillary" is not a substantive argument, and all of my examples of why he's JUST as awful, if not moreso, is what you call making an argument based on substance and fact rather than emotion and fee-fees.

Again, I'm sorry that you fail to understand the very obvious difference.

You've yet to provide a single actual "fact."  Not one.  Everything you post is someone's opinion. 

You've provided links to numerous viewpoints from such luminaries as George Clooney, Bill Mahr, Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Bill Oliver, Joe Rogan, etc.  You point to the tweets of support from "neo nazis" while blindly ignoring the lunatic freaks who support Clinton, deluding yourself into believing that it's somehow different. 

Your entire argument is based on emotion, not logic.  Ours is based on sound logical thought. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2016, 10:31:52 AM »
You've yet to provide a single actual "fact."  Not one.  Everything you post is someone's opinion. 

You've provided links to numerous viewpoints from such luminaries as George Clooney, Bill Mahr, Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Bill Oliver, Joe Rogan, etc.  You point to the tweets of support from "neo nazis" while blindly ignoring the lunatic freaks who support Clinton, deluding yourself into believing that it's somehow different. 

Your entire argument is based on emotion, not logic.  Ours is based on sound logical thought.
The ANALYSIS from experts in the relative fields of discussion depending on the topic (political science, philosophy, neuroscience, hypnosis) came from NONE...read NOT ONE…of the examples you just listed.

You'd have to actually listen/watch/read any of the things I post and risk the horror of letting new information that might possibly change your mind enter your brain. And you're completely uninterested in that because "IT DOESN'T MATTER"…
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:40:05 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2016, 11:13:33 AM »

Well in that guys defense, Ted WAS Lyin'. He said earlier that day he had eaten an egg white delight for breakfast. But the folks at McDonald's said that he indeed had the full on egg mcmuffin with yolk and all. Damn Lyin Ted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2016, 11:51:39 AM »
The ANALYSIS from experts in the relative fields of discussion depending on the topic (political science, philosophy, neuroscience, hypnosis) came from NONE...read NOT ONE…of the examples you just listed.

You'd have to actually listen/watch/read any of the things I post and risk the horror of letting new information that might possibly change your mind enter your brain. And you're completely uninterested in that because "IT DOESN'T MATTER"…

ANALYSIS from experts does. not. equal. facts. 

I'd drop the mic, but that's played out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2016, 12:19:01 PM »
I think you can accuse me of lots of things in these threads, but not verbosely fleshing out my argument cannot be one of them.
If verbosely means querrishly or fagishly, then you are 100% right on this. I will have to agree with you. And I'm sure that an argument isn't the only thing you know how to flesh out, if you know what I mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2016, 12:24:21 PM »

Dude, he called you an ad-hominem. Are you going to take that?

Isn't that ironic? Oh, I forgot that you don't know what irony means.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2016, 12:33:04 PM »
Dude, he called you an ad-hominem. Are you going to take that?

Isn't that ironic? Oh, I forgot that you don't know what irony means.

It's like rain on your wedding day.

It's a free ride when you've already paid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2016, 01:02:14 PM »
It's like rain on your wedding day.

It's a free ride when you've already paid.
Who would've thought.
It figures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions