Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

Token

Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2016, 10:50:38 AM »
Furthermore, Trump will absolutely get us off the current path. Will it be a worse path?  Likely. But the only path I see him leading us to is the destruction of the 2 party political system, and that's fine by me.  I don't worry about the things you are others worry about the same way I didn't worry about the lunatics who were certain that Obama would declare Marshall law and hold the office until the end of time. We have congressmen and senators to ensure that one person can't fuck us up that badly.  I'm just ready to see the current state of affairs crash and burn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2016, 11:06:36 AM »
It stands to reason that you form most of your opinions without having the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about.

It was the author/philosopher/neuroscientist's take I was referring to, who spoke about 95% of that hour.
On a comedians show. Homo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2016, 11:09:27 AM »
It stands to reason that you form most of your opinions without having the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about.

It was the author/philosopher/neuroscientist's take I was referring to, who spoke about 95% of that hour.

P20 Sand Paper won't buff that shit out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2016, 11:35:17 AM »
P20 Sand Paper won't buff that shit out.
And you can blow me too, buttercup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #164 on: June 03, 2016, 12:33:37 PM »
I'm not a tribalistic dumbshit and I can clearly recognize a disaster on the horizon when I see one?

Because in any other year, I'd be bemoaning "politics as usual" right along with you guys and be vocally on board with ANYONE running against Hillary too?

Just not the year when Kim Jong Dumbass is the supposed beacon of light...

He's better than her. His motives are more pure.

He's not the beacon.  But running that craggy whore out of politics is the light. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2016, 12:45:18 PM »
Another video for you to ignore. It's buried deep at 2 hours, 15 minutes of a 4 1/2 hour podcast, but this analysis of the Trump phenomenon (and Hillary) is a smarter more articulate person than me saying some of the things I've been trying to. Betterer.

It's about an hour from about 2:15 to 3:15.

Fuck every single one of these fucking fucks who are "smarter" than the rest of us dolts and are searching for some soothing panacea to explain why we aren't as smart as they are since Trump is popular.

It's simple. 

1. He's not Hillary.  People like that.
2. He's not a career politician.  People like that.
3. He's a smart ass. This is America.
4. He talks with believable fervor about things that matter to the American heartland: patriotism, American supremacy, American strength.  We've watched for eight years as the Muslim in Chief has bowed and scraped in front of half the tinpot dictators in the world.  People have reached the point that we want a "fuck you" leader.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2016, 01:12:42 PM »
Fuck every single one of these fucking fucks who are "smarter" than the rest of us dolts and are searching for some soothing panacea to explain why we aren't as smart as they are since Trump is popular.

It's simple. 

1. He's not Hillary.  People like that.
2. He's not a career politician.  People like that.
3. He's a smart ass. This is America.
4. He talks with believable fervor about things that matter to the American heartland: patriotism, American supremacy, American strength.  We've watched for eight years as the Muslim in Chief has bowed and scraped in front of half the tinpot dictators in the world.  People have reached the point that we want a "fuck you" leader.

One thing in Hillary's favor:

Her dick is prolly bigger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2016, 03:00:53 PM »

Nietzsche says out of chaos comes order
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2016, 03:10:20 PM »
Nietzsche says out of chaos comes order

What does a Hall of Fame Green Bay Packer middle linebacker have to do with any of this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2016, 03:39:07 PM »
What does a Hall of Fame Green Bay Packer middle linebacker have to do with any of this?
-1...The correct answer was "blow it out your ass Howard".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2016, 04:15:28 PM »

I had that and changed it at the last second.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2016, 08:53:26 AM »

Nobody is blowing anything out their asses!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2016, 09:42:36 PM »
I think he's saying go faster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2016, 11:12:37 PM »
Yep. The "Trump bringing out a scurge of anti-semites & neonazis" thing is totes made up.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/02/racist-jew-tracker-targets-trump-s-kin.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2016, 12:51:53 AM »
Yep. The "Trump bringing out a scurge of anti-semites & neonazis" thing is totes made up.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/02/racist-jew-tracker-targets-trump-s-kin.html

You become more of a moron every day!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2016, 10:57:59 AM »
You become more of a moron every day!
Great one size fits all non-argument that completely dodges the issue.

I'll bet you think you sure showed me…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2016, 11:11:33 AM »

So. Fucking. What? 

They are citizens. They have a vote.  They're gonna vote for somebody.  Just because they vote for Trump that doesn't make him one of them. 

Clinton thinks all the black people are going to vote for her.  Is she black?  No.  She's a dusty cracker that probably farts decades old talcum powder.  She's an elitist snob who wouldn't spend ten minutes inside the average black person's home without wanting to take a shower and get back to her limo. 

Clinton thinks all hispanics are going to vote for her.  Is she a hispanic? No.  Dusty cracker bitch. 

Clinton thinks all women are going to vote for her. Is she a woman?  Debatable. 

Your point is stupid and without merit.  But keep beating that dull drum and looking goofier by the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2016, 02:31:56 PM »
So. Fucking. What? 

They are citizens. They have a vote.  They're gonna vote for somebody.  Just because they vote for Trump that doesn't make him one of them. 

Clinton thinks all the black people are going to vote for her.  Is she black?  No.  She's a dusty cracker that probably farts decades old talcum powder.  She's an elitist snob who wouldn't spend ten minutes inside the average black person's home without wanting to take a shower and get back to her limo. 

Clinton thinks all hispanics are going to vote for her.  Is she a hispanic? No.  Dusty cracker bitch. 

Your point is stupid and without merit.  But keep beating that dull drum and looking goofier by the day.
He's a delusional (((fag))).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2016, 08:56:06 PM »
So. Fucking. What? 

Hence, why he becomes more of a moron every day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2016, 10:18:12 PM »
So. Fucking. What? 

Those groups you mention overwhelmingly vote Democrat because they reasonably believe they are more apt to address their concerns.

Neonazis support Trump for the same reason.

That should bother and concern you. I know it doesn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions