Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The official 2016 MLB bitch and moan thread!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The official 2016 MLB bitch and moan thread!
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2016, 07:36:07 AM »
Hey man, fuck you!

Chill...chiilllll....The O's are a shoe-in for the WS. Let the haters hate.  You'll have the last laugh.

#allbirdfinals
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 09:24:07 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2016, 09:13:20 AM »
Hey man, fuck you!

Machado is a little bitch. Plus he plays for that shit city of Baltimore. That city showed its true colors last year. Whole place can burn. So can machismo with getting his feelings hurt. And his manager. Babe Ruth and the others must be laughing from the grave at the butt hurt girls these guys have turned into.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2016, 11:53:51 AM »
This little blurb from an ESPN article on the dust up.  Ventura Beaned Machismo last year and brushed him back twice in his first at-bat in this game.  Manny jawed at him after that so you knew this was coming.  Two Latin hot-heads.

For Ventura, this marked his third career ejection. In addition, he was suspended seven games last season after an angry exchange with the Chicago White Sox's Adam Eaton led to a brawl between the teams.

Yost was asked whether Tuesday night's fifth-inning pitch, if it wasn't an accident, was a sign of immaturity.

"How can I answer that question, too?" Yost said. "I'm not going to answer that question. I mean, you're telling me if it wasn't a slip, you want me to make an answer. I'm not going to answer that."

The ejection was Machado's fourth of his career. Despite the pre-at-bat warning, Showalter said he was not disappointed by Machado's reaction to being hit. Neither were his teammates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2016, 02:51:37 PM »
Okay so....Buzz.  You obviously made it back safely.  Report?  Pics?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2016, 02:53:26 PM »

49 dead.  53 wounded.

no pictures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2016, 03:04:43 PM »
49 dead.  53 wounded.

no pictures.

Omar "Buzz" Mateen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2016, 03:37:27 PM »

Great night at the ballpark, even though it was as hot as balls that evening.  I'll add pics later when I can get them off my phone. 

Busch Stadium is first class, and the fans I met around me were knowledgeable and nice.  Got a bobblehead, so at least I can see what it looks like when you win a World Series.  At points though, we were more interested in the live stream of the ladies' softball game against the bulldawgettes.  Followed that up with 4 days of building in West/Central Illinois.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2016, 04:18:59 PM »
Great night at the ballpark, even though it was as hot as balls that evening.  I'll add pics later when I can get them off my phone. 

Busch Stadium is first class, and the fans I met around me were knowledgeable and nice.  Got a bobblehead, so at least I can see what it looks like when you win a World Series.  At points though, we were more interested in the live stream of the ladies' softball game against the bulldawgettes.  Followed that up with 4 days of building in West/Central Illinois.
I am interested to learn about your trip but I think that it's very disrespectful to mention balls when responding to a post Snags made about you. He was just trying to be friendly and ask how it went and you have to go there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2016, 04:24:32 PM »
I am interested to learn about your trip but I think that it's very disrespectful to mention balls when responding to a post Snags made about you. He was just trying to be friendly and ask how it went and you have to go there?

No, no. It's alright. I actually like hearing stories like that so I can fondly remember a bygone time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2016, 04:31:48 PM »

Is that what they call it there?  How much?  :gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2016, 06:36:07 PM »

Is that what they call it there?  How much?  :gig:

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2016, 10:35:39 PM »
I was so pissed the Braves did what they did in the off season.  This was a complete gutting of a franchise.  But there's some part of me that thinks there's a method to the madness.  They knew enough about what they were doing to put a relatively competitive team on the field.  Not expecting much.  Not even .500 ball.  But a product that said after what....60 games?...that I can see what they're trying to do.

Fuck me.  This team is 18-42.  They change line ups drastically every 3 games. They do shit that nobody does.  They walked 3 in a row last night to lose, including walking in the winning run.  They were down 3-1 tonight...bottom of the 9th...got the bases loaded with no outs...strike out, double play...game over.  Holy fuck, this team is shit....with a capital SHIT!!!

18-42.  Who does that?  And yet............I've watched more Braves baseball this year to this point than I have the last 2-3 years combined.  I'm not a glutton for punishment.  I just keep hoping to see some guys that 2 years from now will be some of the same guys the Astros and Mets and Royals and other teams that have gutted and built with.  And the truth is, I've seen several like Mallex Smith, Inciarte, Beckham, Wisler, Fontenevixchivixchew, Flowers etc.  But they seem to change the line up daily and 3 out of 4 nights, it's the same shit as tonight..and last night. 

I hope these fuckers have a plan because so far, this has been an abortion of epic proportions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2016, 11:11:15 PM »
I was so pissed the Braves did what they did in the off season.  This was a complete gutting of a franchise.  But there's some part of me that thinks there's a method to the madness.  They knew enough about what they were doing to put a relatively competitive team on the field.  Not expecting much.  Not even .500 ball.  But a product that said after what....60 games?...that I can see what they're trying to do.

Fuck me.  This team is 18-42.  They change line ups drastically every 3 games. They do shit that nobody does.  They walked 3 in a row last night to lose, including walking in the winning run.  They were down 3-1 tonight...bottom of the 9th...got the bases loaded with no outs...strike out, double play...game over.  Holy fuck, this team is shit....with a capital SHIT!!!

18-42.  Who does that?  And yet............I've watched more Braves baseball this year to this point than I have the last 2-3 years combined.  I'm not a glutton for punishment.  I just keep hoping to see some guys that 2 years from now will be some of the same guys the Astros and Mets and Royals and other teams that have gutted and built with.  And the truth is, I've seen several like Mallex Smith, Inciarte, Beckham, Wisler, Fontenevixchivixchew, Flowers etc.  But they seem to change the line up daily and 3 out of 4 nights, it's the same shit as tonight..and last night. 

I hope these fuckers have a plan because so far, this has been an abortion of epic proportions.

I can't watch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2016, 08:01:37 AM »
And the truth is, I've seen several like:
 Mallex Smith - will be traded for a 37-year old closer 
Inciarte - will not match his free agent offer of $8 and a bucket of fried chicken and will sign with the Cubs
Beckham -  benched after a member of the 2004 Red Sox is signed out of retirement.
Wisler - sent to the A's for a load of paving blocks and a player to be named later
Fontenevixchivixchew - moved to the minors to make room for a catcher with two bum knees
Flowers - traded for Dan Uggla.   

But they seem to change the line up daily and 3 out of 4 nights, it's the same shit as tonight..and last night. 

Plan is above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2016, 08:28:11 AM »
I hope these fudgeers have a plan because so far, this has been an abortion of epic proportions.

I think you should hire Theo Epstein.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2016, 08:40:01 AM »
I think you should hire Theo Epstein.
You just shut up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2016, 10:44:38 PM »
Break up the Braves.  I was wrong in my earlier rant.  They weren't 18-42.  They were 18-46.  Now, suddenly they're 24-46 with 4 of the 6 straight wins coming on the road.

Like I said, for some strange reason, I'm watching more of the Braves now than in the last 2 seasons combined. But it seems a little easier because there's zero on the line, like all those years I watched them growing up.  This season is all about who is going to step up and be somebody the club can build around.  Again, like the Cubs, Mets, Royals, Astros etc. have been doing in recent years. 

They're going to continue to suck.  Probably be 30 games or more under .500 by season's end. It is what it is.  But we're starting to see some guys that could/should be kicking ass the next 2-3 years.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2016, 11:01:17 PM »
The Cubs are teh suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2016, 08:29:59 AM »
The Cubs are teh suck.

This is good for you guys.  You don't want to be the 116 game winners that bow out in the divisional round.  I think you have to play some meaningful games in September, or you won't be sharp for the post season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2016, 01:12:13 PM »
Beisbol....has been berry berry good to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum