Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Explaining Trump to the betas!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Explaining Trump to the betas!
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2016, 11:59:04 AM »
So you're an insane person. Noted.

Some of us are not ok with putting our country in the hands of a sociopathic reality show dipshit. Lots of us in fact. Way more than 51%, thankfully. We don't want RuPaul or Charles Manson or Donald Trump to be the leader of the free world. Because we have common sense about us. None of your insane ramblings will change that for the vast majority of the country, thank God. All of your rational reasons for disliking Hilary are true in spades for Trump, so your little tirade about how he is a better alternative is not grounded in reality whatsoever.

Speaking of not being grounded in reality:

Just because you keep plugging your ears and saying this doesn't make it true. He has almost half the support that Donald has right now with 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th of the media coverage. If and when that changes, he will have more support from BOTH sides than Trump, I can guarantee. People claim to want an outsider. The third party candidate (and the only true conservative on the ballot) is the ultimate outsider. Not Kim Jong Trump.

Jesus FUCK.

We know what Hillary is.  We know what she will do. 

Trump could be the next great president.  Or he could be a clusterfuck that's gone in four years or less.  Either way?  Better than her. 

How can I say that?  Simple:

You're given two boxes.  One is filled with radioactive lava.  It's been tested for radiation and is off the charts.  A thermo scan shows that it's raging at 2,120 degrees.   It's clearly labeled as radioactive lava.  The second box is making weird noises that could be lava -- or could just be cool water.  You think you know what's in it, but you don't know for sure.   You have to stick your face into one of the boxes.  Which do you choose? 

Do you select the undeniable disfigurement and possible death that comes from the first box or do you take a chance and hope there will be a better result from the second?   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Ogre

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2016, 12:02:22 PM »
Jesus fudge.

We know what Hillary is.  We know what she will do. 

Trump could be the next great president.  Or he could be a clusterfudge that's gone in four years or less.  Either way?  Better than her. 

How can I say that?  Simple:

You're given two boxes.  One is filled with radioactive lava.  It's been tested for radiation and is off the charts.  A thermo scan shows that it's raging at 2,120 degrees.   It's clearly labeled as radioactive lava.  The second box is making weird noises that could be lava -- or could just be cool water.  You think you know what's in it, but you don't know for sure.   You have to stick your face into one of the boxes.  Which do you choose? 

Do you select the undeniable disfigurement and possible death that comes from the first box or do you take a chance and hope there will be a better result from the second?

To play on this analogy - I can tell you that when I hold box #2 it scalds my hands and the nearby geiger counter is going off the charts.  So I put both boxes down and refuse to put my face in either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2016, 12:03:43 PM »
To play on this analogy - I can tell you that when I hold box #2 it scalds my hands and the nearby geiger counter is going off the charts.  So I put both boxes down and refuse to put my face in either.

Well, you don't have that choice.  Fail to choose and your family will be dropped into Box #1. 

That's the reality. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2016, 12:07:35 PM »
Your hypothetical is flawed.

It's not as though Trump just appeared to us from the ether.  We know him.  We loathe him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2016, 12:08:12 PM »
A Trump nomination will be suicide as well.  There is no "win" here.  Either way we go, the party is going the way of the Whigs.  Which may have been part of the plan all along, considering Trump consulted with Bill Clinton prior to officially tossing his hat in the ring.  /bottomfeeder

It looks as if he gets the nomination, then totally flops giving Billary the White House. I can't say for sure, but he is clueless about the enumerated powers and responsibilities of the federal government.
"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2016, 12:11:10 PM »

Ohhh. They have principles. They would stick their face in the first box. "Cause they just KNOW the second one is BADDDD"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2016, 12:11:55 PM »

YOU are speculating that he will lose in a landslide.  I don't subscribe to that notion.

You might go as far as saying he "has a hunch"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Ogre

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2016, 12:13:03 PM »
You might go as far as saying he "has a hunch"!

A hunch...and dozens of polls.  You know, the same kinds of polls that The Donald loves to talk about. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2016, 12:13:37 PM »
Dodge. Ad-hominem fallacy.

Gay people can't say anything valid.

You and CCTAU are fucking INCAPABLE of debate without going straight to irrelevant ad-hominem attacks.

Its hard to debate with you gay people and your hominems...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2016, 12:16:10 PM »
Let alone the insane hyperbole of the Hillary box. It's maybe got a dog turd laced with shards of broken glass in it. Not something I want to put in my face either, but not something that's probably going to kill me like the ticking, glowing Trump box...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2016, 12:18:21 PM »
Let alone the insane hyperbole of the Hillary box. It's maybe got a dog turd laced with shards of broken glass in it. Not something I want to put in my face either, but not something that's probably going to kill me like the ticking, glowing Trump box...

And there in lies the problem.

Your kind will accept hitlary knowing what she is, but will not accept Trump and the not knowing.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2016, 12:35:24 PM »

That's where you're wrong and we will never agree. 

Her box is poison.  It will kill you.  And she will lie about your death to your family. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2016, 12:42:08 PM »
That's where you're wrong and we will never agree. 

Her box is poison.  It will kill you.  And she will lie about your death to your family.

its Ok. they are probably like him and would blame Trump for it anyway. Apparently he could possibly be the next Hitler Stalin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2016, 01:02:39 PM »
Does Trump know the preamble by heart?

federal government has responsibilities for defence, currency, trade customs, immigrations and postal/communication.

Imho, their responsibilities are defense/tranquility, securing/protecting our rights (state and individual; see the Declaration of Independence) and regulation of free-market commerce/mail, and others. These are the top three to me.

^ Boyd v. United States, 116 U.S. 616, 635 (1886) ("[C]onstitutional provisions for the security of person and property should be liberally construed. A close and literal construction deprives them of half their efficacy, and leads to gradual depreciation of the right, as if it consisted more in sound than in substance. It is the duty of courts to be watchful for the constitutional rights of the citizen, and against any stealthy encroachments thereon."), recognized as abrogated on other grounds in Fisher v. United States, 425 U.S. 391 (1976).
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 01:06:25 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2016, 01:17:16 PM »
It looks as if he gets the nomination, then totally flops giving Billary the White House. I can't say for sure, but he is clueless about the enumerated powers and responsibilities of the federal government.
"
To be honest, we haven't had a president in 15 years who has given a damn about enumerated powers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2016, 01:36:13 PM »

These guys would say hello if they could.

U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens
Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.
Tyrone S. Woods
Glen Doherty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2016, 01:46:39 PM »
These guys would say hello if they could.

U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens
Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.
Tyrone S. Woods
Glen Doherty

She killed Tiger Woods? 

You forgot Vince Foster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2016, 02:41:38 PM »
Follow CCTAU on Twitter everybody:

The 3 crosses in the pic and the angry cursing mixed are a nice touch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2016, 02:50:58 PM »
No, I'm basing this off the fact that he's in the lead right now.  I'll support whoever's on the other side.  Cruz will NOT destroy Hillary in a debate because he flails like a sniveling weasel-fish against Trump (who should be an easy target).  If he can't outdo Trump?  He's got no chance against a savvy political beast like her.  Can Trump beat her in a debate?  Probably not. But the percentage of people basing their vote on that is miniscule anyway if it's down to him and her.   

Polls.  I'm not buying it. 

Trump may not win NY, Ohio or Florida but he's got a better chance than Cruz does.  Trump brings voters out. Cruz puts them to sleep.

YOU are speculating that he will lose in a landslide.  I don't subscribe to that notion.

Good grief dude. Really?

Cruz has been a national debate champion. Problem with the debates so far? Trump muddies the waters in them. Moderators don't do their jobs. It's hard to be a classic debater when you are the only one going by the rules. In a perfect world the moderators would have buttons on their desks that linked to each persons microphone with the ability to mute them at any time (when speaking out of turn). And please tell me what contrasting position trump is gonna have up there with Hillary? She will be able to point out every single position and show where he is lying now and espoused the exact opposite position a mere year or two ago. At that point she will be able to show there is no distinction between them, except he is a republican and very unlikeable. Yes even more than her. Ball game Hillary.

Your Fuhrer loves the polls. He touts them regularly. And for the most part they've been pretty correct. The difference in his gap with Hillary and anyone else's gap at this point in the race is that his is due almost entirely to his unfavorability rating which is the highest ever recorded at 70%. Reagan had a gap to Carter at this point but it wasn't this much and it was largely because Reagan was unknown to the nation. Donald isn't afforded that excuse. People know him all too well. And he is who he is. That unfavorability rating is going nowhere dude.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 02:53:33 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2016, 02:49:03 PM »

Probably why Bill fucked all those other women...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions