Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Explaining Trump to the betas!

Ogre

Re: Explaining Trump to the betas!
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2016, 10:28:45 AM »
Still suicide. The people vote and want their vote heard. We live in an age of instant communication. It will not take two weeks for the decision to reach the people. This is not 1860.
There will be no GOP after this. Then the dims win.

A Trump nomination will be suicide as well.  There is no "win" here.  Either way we go, the party is going the way of the Whigs.  Which may have been part of the plan all along, considering Trump consulted with Bill Clinton prior to officially tossing his hat in the ring.  /bottomfeeder
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2016, 10:32:29 AM »
Donald has what...32% of the delegates. Will probably have 35-39% heading into convention.

Ted will have 30-34% heading into convention.

Not sure where the logic comes from that Donald being denied is political suicide. Both can't win. Either scenario that happens, roughly 60-65% of the people's votes are not gonna be satisfied. And no the party will not fall apart because 2/3 of the electorates' guy didn't end up winning. That's gonna happen either way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2016, 10:34:25 AM »
Follow CCTAU on Twitter everybody:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2016, 10:47:59 AM »
He's really smart, you guys. Just playing dumb for the votes...

I guess you have to be brainwashed by the libruhl media if you think he sounds like a petulant fucking child here. If you think denying, then "He started it" (which is false anyway), then shifting to attacking Cooper for calling him on it is "smart". You're the poorly educated that is supporting him and there's really not much anyone can tell you to convince you you're being an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2016, 10:52:21 AM »
He's the REAL conservative you guys. Obama care is worse than slavery & the Holocaust combined, but Trumpcare? Sounds like a winner.

So according to Trump, the federal government's top three functions are security, education, and healthcare, with "housing, providing great neighborhoods" are close third and fourth.

You agree with all of that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2016, 10:53:21 AM »
So you're admitting there is a good possibility of a "lesser of two evils" choice being put before us once again? Like we've had in every single election since Reagan left Penn avenue...

YES. 

Been saying this for 51 pages.  We can only speculate as to what Trump may do.  We know what the Hillbillary whore will do. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2016, 10:56:37 AM »
He's really smart, you guys. Just playing dumb for the votes...

I guess you have to be brainwashed by the libruhl media if you think he sounds like a petulant fucking child here. If you think denying, then "He started it" (which is false anyway), then shifting to attacking Cooper for calling him on it is "smart". You're the poorly educated that is supporting him and there's really not much anyone can tell you to convince you you're being an idiot.

Anderson Cooper is a smarmy, flamingly gay, unrepentant left wing supporter. 

Don't give a toasty white shit if he "calls Trump out."   No interest in anything he says.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2016, 11:01:52 AM »
He's the REAL conservative you guys. Obama care is worse than slavery & the Holocaust combined, but Trumpcare? Sounds like a winner.

So according to Trump, the federal government's top three functions are security, education, and healthcare, with "housing, providing great neighborhoods" are close third and fourth.

You agree with all of that?

You deliberately misconstrued what he said. 

Security is the primary concern. He said that over and over and over.   

And yes, I agree with that emphatically.  No more Muslims, no more Islam-friendly policies, no more terror apologies, no more bowing and scraping and trying to be more European. 

Anything else is secondary. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2016, 11:02:34 AM »

Don't give a toasty white shoot if he "calls Trump out."   No interest in anything he says.

I was rooting for either Superman or Batman (or both) to kill him in BvS:DoJ. Another misfire in the movie. Maybe it's on the cutting room floor...just like Anderson's balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Ogre

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2016, 11:03:16 AM »
Here's an interview from a couple of days ago with a conservative talk show host in Wisconsin:

https://soundcloud.com/620-wtmj/charlie-sykes-interviews-donald-trump

If you can listen to this for 17:21 and tell me this is your guy then I don't know what else to say. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2016, 11:11:49 AM »
Here's an interview from a couple of days ago with a conservative talk show host in Wisconsin:

If you can listen to this for 17:21 and tell me this is your guy then I don't know what else to say.
Don't worry, they won't let any badthoughts enter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2016, 11:14:33 AM »
You deliberately misconstrued what he said. 

Security is the primary concern. He said that over and over and over.   

And yes, I agree with that emphatically.  No more Muslims, no more Islam-friendly policies, no more terror apologies, no more bowing and scraping and trying to be more European. 

Anything else is secondary.
Yes, he said Security is #1 with a bullet. Ok. What's #2 & #3 (and honorable mention)?

How is that misconstruing what he said? He said over and over again that it is not ONLY the federal government's responsibility, it is among their TOP responsibilities to provide healthcare, education, and providing housing are the next most important responsibilities of the Federal government. Do you agree or disagree with that? Do you consider those conservative principles? Again, you're a fucking honor student in the the Trump University school of dodging the question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2016, 11:18:43 AM »

Don't give a toasty white shit if he "calls Trump out."   No interest in anything he says.
Dodge. Ad-hominem fallacy.

Gay people can't say anything valid. Cooper's sexuality totally makes Trump's argument there coherent.

You and CCTAU are fucking INCAPABLE of debate without going straight to irrelevant ad-hominem attacks.

He's not a liberal by the way. He's only ever contributed $250 to a Republican candidate. Never to a Democrat. He's fiscally conservative, but makes a point (way better than the average news pundit) at remaining objective in his reporting and not getting into his personal opinions. But yeah, he's gay so...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2016, 11:21:20 AM »

I could listen to him for 4867917:71 and whatever he says will still be better than Hillary.  That's the point ALL of you seem to be missing.  It's not about supporting Trump, it's about whoever can slay the anti Christ.  I don't care what the polls say today.  I don't care that they claim Trump can't beat her.  I don't trust the pollsters.  They don't want Trump any more than the rest of the left-owned media.  They can skew results any way they want and are doing their best to make the case that Trump shouldn't win.   

That wretched bitch is a political animal, and for that reason she will destroy Cruz, Kasich and even Johnson in a head-to-head match.  Because they are politicians, too.  She will shred them and turn them into simpering blobs of goo. Trump is enough of a maverick that he is, in my opinion, the only one with a legitimate chance at stopping her.  He doesn't give a shit.  There's nothing she can throw at him that will make him weasel.

And that's what I want.  I want to deny her the White House.  I loathe her at a level that you apparently can't comprehend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2016, 11:23:22 AM »
Don't worry, they won't let any badthoughts enter.

I could listen to him for 4867917:71 and whatever he says will still be better than Hillary.
Told you.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:25:28 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2016, 11:25:11 AM »
I could listen to him for 4867917:71 and whatever he says will still be better than Hillary.  That's the point ALL of you seem to be missing.  It's not about supporting Trump, it's about whoever can slay the anti Christ.  I don't care what the polls say today.  I don't care that they claim Trump can't beat her.  I don't trust the pollsters.  They don't want Trump any more than the rest of the left-owned media.  They can skew results any way they want and are doing their best to make the case that Trump shouldn't win.   

That wretched bitch is a political animal, and for that reason she will destroy Cruz, Kasich and even Johnson in a head-to-head match.  Because they are politicians, too.  She will shred them and turn them into simpering blobs of goo. Trump is enough of a maverick that he is, in my opinion, the only one with a legitimate chance at stopping her.  He doesn't give a shit.  There's nothing she can throw at him that will make him weasel.

And that's what I want.  I want to deny her the White House.  I loathe her at a level that you apparently can't comprehend.
If only everyone was as easily manipulated as you are, you may have a point. Unfortunately for you and the Donald, and fortunately for the country, they're not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2016, 11:32:15 AM »
Dodge. Ad-hominem fallacy.

Gay people can't say anything valid. Cooper's sexuality totally makes Trump's argument there coherent.

You and CCTAU are fucking INCAPABLE of debate without going straight to irrelevant ad-hominem attacks.

He's not a liberal by the way. He's only ever contributed $250 to a Republican candidate. Never to a Democrat. He's fiscally conservative, but makes a point (way better than the average news pundit) at remaining objective in his reporting and not getting into his personal opinions. But yeah, he's gay so...

You are incapable of hearing. 

I don't give a fiddly fuck whether Trump is a conservative or a liberal.  You wasted 11 pages on that.

I don't give a fiddly fuck to whom Trump contributed.  You wasted six pages on that.

I don't give a fiddly fuck if Trump "lies."  You wasted another nine pages on that.

I don't give a fiddly fuck about Gary CW Johnson. He can't win. (CW).  Two more pages or so on that. 

I don't give a fiddly fuck if Trump is "rude" or "arrogant" or "classless" or any of the rest of the tags that have been stuck to him.  Ten more pages.

I don't care what Anderson Cooper (who's NOT an objective reporter by any stretch) or anybody else says or does. 

I'm looking for one thing and one thing only:  Who can beat that raging bitch from the other side.  As I watch Trump tap into the underlying frustration of the average American voter?  I personally believe he's the only candidate who can rally that sentiment and draw the support to take her down.  He's the only candidate with a chance to beat her in New York, Florida and Ohio.   And that's enough for me. 

Anything else you say is utterly irrelevant.  I'd vote for a dead rabbit over her.  I'd vote for Charles Manson over her.  And if I thought Ru Paul could generate the support I'd vote for him too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2016, 11:36:01 AM »

That wretched bitch is a political animal, and for that reason she will destroy Cruz, Kasich and even Johnson in a head-to-head match.  Because they are politicians, too.  She will shred them and turn them into simpering blobs of goo. Trump is enough of a maverick that he is, in my opinion, the only one with a legitimate chance at stopping her.  He doesn't give a shoot.  There's nothing she can throw at him that will make him weasel.

You're basing all of this off of a hunch.  You just feel like Trump can put her in her place and take the electoral college.  There is literally not ONE shred of evidence that this is the case.  The polls that Trump loves to tout show Cruz can hold his ground against Hillary, and he's twice the conservative that Trump has ever thought of being.  Cruz would slaughter Hillary in a debate, and actually be able to coherently espouse conservative beliefs.  All Trump can do is hurl insults which will play right into Hillary's hands. 

Trump will not win New York, Ohio or Florida.  Hell, the current polling shows he is at danger of losing UTAH to Hillary.  UTAH!  The most conservative state in the union is at risk of turning blue if Trump is the nominee.  He will be beaten in a Mondale-esque landslide.  He is polling with the highest "unfavorable" numbers of any candidate since the polling began.  But instead of nominating someone who actually has a shot, the Trumpkins want to flip a bird at everyone to prove a point.  In the end, it's only going to give Hillary the White House.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2016, 11:43:24 AM »
You're basing all of this off of a hunch.  You just feel like Trump can put her in her place and take the electoral college.  There is literally not ONE shred of evidence that this is the case.  The polls that Trump loves to tout show Cruz can hold his ground against Hillary, and he's twice the conservative that Trump has ever thought of being.  Cruz would slaughter Hillary in a debate, and actually be able to coherently espouse conservative beliefs.  All Trump can do is hurl insults which will play right into Hillary's hands. 

No, I'm basing this off the fact that he's in the lead right now.  I'll support whoever's on the other side.  Cruz will NOT destroy Hillary in a debate because he flails like a sniveling weasel-fish against Trump (who should be an easy target).  If he can't outdo Trump?  He's got no chance against a savvy political beast like her.  Can Trump beat her in a debate?  Probably not. But the percentage of people basing their vote on that is miniscule anyway if it's down to him and her.   

Trump will not win New York, Ohio or Florida.  Hell, the current polling shows he is at danger of losing UTAH to Hillary.  UTAH!  The most conservative state in the union is at risk of turning blue if Trump is the nominee.  He will be beaten in a Mondale-esque landslide.  He is polling with the highest "unfavorable" numbers of any candidate since the polling began.  But instead of nominating someone who actually has a shot, the Trumpkins want to flip a bird at everyone to prove a point.  In the end, it's only going to give Hillary the White House.

Polls.  I'm not buying it. 

Trump may not win NY, Ohio or Florida but he's got a better chance than Cruz does.  Trump brings voters out. Cruz puts them to sleep.

YOU are speculating that he will lose in a landslide.  I don't subscribe to that notion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2016, 11:44:34 AM »
You are incapable of hearing. 

I don't give a fiddly fuck whether Trump is a conservative or a liberal.  You wasted 11 pages on that.

I don't give a fiddly fuck to whom Trump contributed.  You wasted six pages on that.

I don't give a fiddly fuck if Trump "lies."  You wasted another nine pages on that.
I don't give a fiddly fuck if Trump is "rude" or "arrogant" or "classless" or any of the rest of the tags that have been stuck to him.  Ten more pages.
I'm looking for one thing and one thing only:  Who can beat that raging bitch from the other side.  As I watch Trump tap into the underlying frustration of the average American voter?  I personally believe he's the only candidate who can rally that sentiment and draw the support to take her down.  He's the only candidate with a chance to beat her in New York, Florida and Ohio.   And that's enough for me. 

Anything else you say is utterly irrelevant.  I'd vote for a dead rabbit over her.  I'd vote for Charles Manson over her.  And if I thought Ru Paul could generate the support I'd vote for him too.
So you're an insane person. Noted.

Some of us are not ok with putting our country in the hands of a sociopathic reality show dipshit. Lots of us in fact. Way more than 51%, thankfully. We don't want RuPaul or Charles Manson or Donald Trump to be the leader of the free world. Because we have common sense about us. None of your insane ramblings will change that for the vast majority of the country, thank God. All of your rational reasons for disliking Hilary are true in spades for Trump, so your little tirade about how he is a better alternative is not grounded in reality whatsoever.

Speaking of not being grounded in reality:

I don't give a fiddly fuck about Gary CW Johnson. He can't win. (CW).  Two more pages or so on that.

Just because you keep plugging your ears and saying this doesn't make it true. He has almost half the support that Donald has right now with 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th of the media coverage. If and when that changes, he will have more support from BOTH sides than Trump, I can guarantee. People claim to want an outsider. The third party candidate (and the only true conservative on the ballot) is the ultimate outsider. Not Kim Jong Trump.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:47:46 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions