Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Georgia State (Softball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Georgia State (Softball)
« on: March 23, 2016, 07:48:06 PM »
Auburn beat GSU today 8-4 and improve to 27-4 (3-3) on the year.

They return home to play South Carolina this weekend.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:10:13 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Georgia State (Softball)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 10:02:42 PM »
I don't want to nitpick, but this is the X and any little opening that presents itself is well...fair game.  So.....

JUST WTF DO YOU MEAN SAYING OUR GIRLS ARE 2-3 IN CONFERENCE???  DAMN YOU, MAN!!!!

Oh..and...

#fireclintnow

#wewantabulldykecoach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 10:09:49 PM »
It was an audio check ..... Yeah, that's the ticket. I was seeing if anyone was really keeping up.

It's been corrected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:28:35 PM »
#wewantaleadernotaloser
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 10:35:48 PM »
Look, if you're going to be the only one providing up to the minute updates on all things Auburn Baseball and Softball, while everyone else continues to be pathetic sorry asses...we're gonna' need you to step up your game.  Mmmk?  Thnx.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 10:04:23 AM »
The baseball and softball updates have been less frequent and less accurate since the beginning of the season.

This will need to improve directly before I'm forced to call for a change and post more anti-Trump and pro-Obama links.

#Corporatemansucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 10:07:29 AM »

#Corporatemansucks.

Look. Just because the greedy rich corporate man gets paid a lot for not doing shit, doesn't mean you can rail on him.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 10:47:57 AM »

Look. Just because the greedy rich corporate man gets paid a lot for not doing shoot, doesn't mean you can rail on him.

I'm just waiting on Bernie to give me 80% of his stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 11:07:38 AM »

Look. Just because the greedy rich corporate man gets paid a lot for not doing shit, doesn't mean you can rail on him.

#CanIgethalf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 12:21:55 PM »

Not doing shit? Just this morning I was tasked by the executive directors to devise new methods for manipulating motivating the "Joe Punch Clocks" into improving their production cycle times. Mingling amongst the common rabble should come with a raise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 12:50:57 PM »
Not doing shit? Just this morning I was tasked by the executive directors to devise new methods for manipulating motivating the "Joe Punch Clocks" into improving their production cycle times. Mingling amongst the common rabble should come with a raise.

Ass kisser. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 02:42:41 PM »
Not doing shoot? Just this morning I was tasked by the executive directors to devise new methods for manipulating motivating the "Joe Punch Clocks" into improving their production cycle times. Mingling amongst the common rabble should come with a raise.

You can't even hold your pinky in the air whilst speaking to the commoners.  Prayers lifted, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 02:48:12 PM »

Ass kisser.
Don't dislike me - get like me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 02:51:54 PM »
You can't even hold your pinky in the air whilst speaking to the commoners.  Prayers lifted, sir.
The filthy bologna and cheese sandwich eating animals. They're always bitching and moaning because there isn't enough heat in the warehouse in the wintertime or it's not cool enough in the summertime.

If they spent half as much time working as they do bitching, we'd put our competitors out of business.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 03:10:26 PM »
The filthy bologna and cheese sandwich eating animals. They're always bitching and moaning because there isn't enough heat in the warehouse in the wintertime or it's not cool enough in the summertime.

If they spent half as much time working as they do bitching, we'd put our competitors out of business.
Today, most commoners don't want to work for a hard-earned wage that could almost lift them significantly above the poverty threshold, if inflation weren't factored in.

I say, when a man is down, kick him. Give him incentive to rise up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 04:44:00 PM »
Don't dislike me - get like me

I wear a T-shirt and shorts.  I will fully and whole heartily admit that I hate corporate more than it hates me.

I can just hear the phone Monday mornings: 

Pell City Corp Hold Please. Pell City Corp, hold please. Pell City Corp Hold Please. Pell City Corp, hold please. Pell City Corp Hold Please. Pell City Corp, hold please. Pell City Corp Hold Please. Pell City Corp, hold please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 04:47:57 PM »
Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 04:59:20 PM »
Pell City, we are going to need to talk about your flair?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2016, 07:33:16 PM »
I wear a T-shirt and shorts.  I will fully and whole heartily admit that I hate corporate more than it hates me.
Quit being so modest; everyone hates you. The trinket peddlers that frequent the Haley Center board will vouch for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 12:00:52 PM »
Quit being so modest; everyone hates you. The trinket peddlers that frequent the Haley Center board will vouch for that.

I can understand as they prolly remember that I was known to frequent HC and steal toilet paper for rolling activities that would occur in Opelika on certain weekends. And if someone was in a stall as we were gathering said product, as we left we would turn off the light. Its a wonder I didn't turn to a life of crime being as evil as I was getting.   :facepalm:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 12:04:16 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions