Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Georgia State (Softball)

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Georgia State (Softball)
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 12:48:19 PM »
I can understand as they prolly remember that I was known to frequent HC and steal toilet paper for rolling activities that would occur in Opelika on certain weekends. And if someone was in a stall as we were gathering said product, as we left we would turn off the light. Its a wonder I didn't turn to a life of crime being as evil as I was getting.   :facepalm:

Not before you tapped the floor to determine friend or foe!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2016, 12:26:20 PM »
Not before you tapped the floor to determine friend or foe!

Well, glory holes hadn't become popular just yet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2016, 12:53:55 PM »
Well, glory holes hadn't become popular just yet.

Actually. Right after I finished up at AU, several articles came out that described this activity at Haley Center that was happening during the latter 80s.

I did not know of this since Haley Center basement was for studying and I was, how can I say this, NOT big on studying!

Needless to say, I was surprised to hear of your people's exploits.
Is that what made people hate you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2016, 02:22:38 PM »
Actually. Right after I finished up at AU, several articles came out that described this activity at Haley Center that was happening during the latter 80s.

I did not know of this since Haley Center basement was for studying and I was, how can I say this, NOT big on studying!

Needless to say, I was surprised to hear of your people's exploits.
Is that what made people hate you?

#80'sstruggle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'