Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bentley poked her..

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Bentley poked her..
« on: March 23, 2016, 04:48:21 PM »
So what? Does anybody but al.com care?

I know Rebekah peripherally.  I know she was married when she started banging Jon mason.  Left the hubby to be with him. She's no angel.  But so what?  Does it matter if she gets the old crusty from the gov?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Bentley poked her..
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 07:11:34 PM »
Well, the jury is out all over the state. Every taxpayer in this state can hear it for themselves.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 07:32:41 PM »
How hard up does one have to be to get jackhammered by that lightbulb headed wonk.

She must have been playing the Vagina Lotto, where the right pecker can earn you millions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:29:57 PM »
I wonder if they ever romped in his Brian Dennehy sky box?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 11:08:31 PM »
Well, the jury is out all over the state. Every taxpayer in this state can hear it for themselves.

That's horrible.  It's gross.   And he's not even any good at it. 

"Heh heh.. wheyun I put mah hanyunds on yah buhreasts.. I lahk thayut." 

Damn Gomer.   His bama has never been more apparent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 07:49:20 AM »
That's horrible.  It's gross.   And he's not even any good at it. 

"Heh heh.. wheyun I put mah hanyunds on yah buhreasts.. I lahk thayut." 

Damn Gomer.   His bama has never been more apparent.
I supported this guy early on. Then, he turned out to be like a Democratic gov and I just tolerated him. But, he needs to do the right thing and step down. He truly sounds like Gomer in that recording.

I believe in having a personal life and all that jazz. And I have no idea how this tape surfaced. But this is the last straw. The rumored affair, divorce, rebuilding the million dollar gov's beach house (after losing his in the divorce)....he's a goober, regardless of salary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 08:30:10 AM »
Listening to the tapes, all I could think was "she showed me her boobies and I liked them!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 08:45:50 AM »
And Rebekah's response:

"If I was a man, people wouldn't be saying things about me." 

Truth. 

Creepy Bob wouldn't want to squeeze man boobs.  Sleazy Robert wouldn't want to take Reginald from behind. He's not gay. 

Worst defense effort ever.  Of all the things she could have said, this was the most ridiculous and the least likely to defuse the issue. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 09:01:37 AM »
Bentley's press conference was like a train wreck.  I just couldn't help but watch.  I've always been on the Bentley bandwagon but it is obvious he is lying about this whole thing and that's my issue.  Look, you want to have an affair with your political adviser, then whatever.  I really don't care.  But you look like a dumbass lying about the scope of the relationship when there are recordings in the media of you talking about it.  It's only fueling the media fire and they're going to keep looking for things.  And that's not a good situation when you have someone like Collier, who knows where all of the bodies are buried, that is pissed off at you.

Also I agree with Kaos that Mason made the worst defense effort.  It doesn't even make sense.  At least Bentley is halfway taking some sort of responsibility. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:03:23 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 09:55:16 AM »
It's a shame the AEA propped this man up to be our governor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 09:56:01 AM »
Someone remind me what was the super Gumpy legislation he proposed jokingly or otherwise? Around the time of his election I recall there being some story about him declaring an anti-Auburn day or filing executive order to have Cam removed from the team or some such shit. I have a vague memory of him deliberately trolling Auburn fans.

I need the full schadenfreude.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:57:43 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 10:10:11 AM »
It's a shame the AEA propped this man up to be our governor.

Why is it a shame? The AEA is about nothing but money and power.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 11:30:36 AM »
Why is it a shame? The AEA is about nothing but money and power.
Because Bentley is a soft big government republican who has no principles. I believe his opponent in the primary severely wanted to cut the AEA back and they weren't going to have any of. So we got stuck with this clown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 12:39:10 PM »
Because Bentley is a soft big government republican who has no principles. I believe his opponent in the primary severely wanted to cut the AEA back and they weren't going to have any of. So we got stuck with this clown.

Correct.  Bradley Byrne.  He would have been governor.  The AEA spent all the money they had running a negative campaign against Byrne and it got them Bentley.  They though there was no way Bentley would beat Ron Sparks and they were wrong.  I love hearing hardcore AEA loving dems in this state howl to the moon about how terrible Bentley is.  STFU, he's your candidate, bought and paid for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 12:51:14 PM »
Correct.  Bradley Byrne.  He would have been governor.  The AEA spent all the money they had running a negative campaign against Byrne and it got them Bentley.  They though there was no way Bentley would beat Ron Sparks and they were wrong.  I love hearing hardcore AEA loving dems in this state howl to the moon about how terrible Bentley is.  STFU, he's your candidate, bought and paid for.

I'd rather have Prowler's mongoloid twin than Bradley Byrne.  I'd rather have a red-assed babboon than Bradley Byrne.  I'd rather have the bastard child of Paris Hilton and Jim Nabors than Bradley Byrne.  I'd rather have the "they rapin' errrbody" guy than Bradley Byrne. 

That motherfucker is a low down turd guzzling money grubbing self righteous napoleonic leprechaun-looking cock eating fuck monkey.  I hate the motherfucker.  I know him, have dealt with him and can attest that he is corrupt to his filthy core.  I would not vote for him for dog anus cleaner.  Fuck him.   

So what if 145 year old Bentley gave the rusty twist to a reasonably good looking 40-ish woman?  You blame him?  I'd rather watch a tape of the two fucking on a plastic sheet for three hours a day for the next 30 years than endure a single day of Bradley Fuckhole Byrne as governor. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:53:33 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 12:52:41 PM »
I'd rather have Prowler's mongoloid twin than Bradley Byrne.  I'd rather have a red-assed babboon than Bradley Byrne.  I'd rather have the bastard child of Paris Hilton and Jim Nabors than Bradley Byrne.  I'd rather have the "they rapin' errrbody" guy than Bradley Byrne. 

That motherfudgeer is a low down turd guzzling money grubbing self righteous napoleonic leprechaun-looking rooster eating fudge monkey.  I hate the motherfudgeer.  I know him, have dealt with him and can attest that he is corrupt to his filthy core.  I would not vote for him for dog anus cleaner.  fudge him.   

What if Hillary picks him as her running mate?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 12:55:23 PM »
What if Hillary picks him as her running mate?

Well he'd have to flip parties again, but that little sawed off shit actually thought he was going to bounce from Governor to Senator to President by 2020.  That was his godly "path."  So it wouldn't surprise me. 

I hope she does.  Will give me a reason to throw tomatoes and spend some time in jail. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 02:50:03 PM »

That motherfucker is a low down turd guzzling money grubbing self righteous napoleonic leprechaun-looking cock eating fuck monkey.  I hate the motherfucker.  I know him, have dealt with him and can attest that he is corrupt to his filthy core.  I would not vote for him for dog anus cleaner.  Fuck him.   

So what if 145 year old Bentley gave the rusty twist to a reasonably good looking 40-ish woman?  You blame him?  I'd rather watch a tape of the two fucking on a plastic sheet for three hours a day for the next 30 years than endure a single day of Bradley Fuckhole Byrne as governor.

Ummm....I didn't vote for either.  I didn't like Byrne nor Bentley.  You hating him doesn't change the fact that the AEA spent all their money defeating Byrne in favor of Bentley and it bit them in the ass.  The AEA supported it as did most educators because they go along with everything the AEA, so when they bitch about how terrible Bentley is, let them choke on a fat dick.  They are the reason Bentley won.  What they should have done is waited until the general and then ran the negative ad campaign.  It may have worked for them, but they didn't so they get to feel the consequences of their poor choices.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2016, 03:23:15 PM »
Ummm....I didn't vote for either.  I didn't like Byrne nor Bentley.  You hating him doesn't change the fact that the AEA spent all their money defeating Byrne in favor of Bentley and it bit them in the ass.  The AEA supported it as did most educators because they go along with everything the AEA, so when they bitch about how terrible Bentley is, let them choke on a fat dick.  They are the reason Bentley won.  What they should have done is waited until the general and then ran the negative ad campaign.  It may have worked for them, but they didn't so they get to feel the consequences of their poor choices.

Understands how the AEA WORKS ^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2016, 03:28:38 PM »
I don't know where you people get that the American Eggfarmer's Association has so much power.  And why would they love Bentley so much?

Politics sure does make for strange bedfellows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."