Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bentley poked her..

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Bentley poked her..
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2016, 03:51:34 PM »
I don't know where you people get that the American Eggfarmer's Association has so much power.  And why would they love Bentley so much?

Politics sure does make for strange bedfellows.
Alabama Eggfarmers Association. I forgot about that lobby. The Alabama Equine Association was the group I was thinking of, but they disbanded several years back because none of them could agree on what it was that they stood for. Each time a vote would come up, they would all vote "Neigh."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 04:06:14 PM »
Alabama Eggfarmers Association. I forgot about that lobby. The Alabama Equine Association was the group I was thinking of, but they disbanded several years back because none of them could agree on what it was that they stood for. Each time a vote would come up, they would all vote "Neigh."

There was so much hope for the Alabama Equine Association, but after a bit, they had to bridle their enthusiasm.  The reality was, they were doomed right out of the gait.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 04:21:24 PM »

Can we get back on topic, all the rest of this is horse shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »
Can we get back on topic, all the rest of this is horse shit.
Don't you trot in here jockeying for likes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 04:38:03 PM »
Don't you trot in here jockeying for likes.

I am factoring in how much glue I'll need to keep this together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 04:42:09 PM »
Yes, let's rein this conversation in and get back on topic.  Manely, how Byrne was saddled by the AEA's hatred of him and backing of Bentley.  That type of endorsement will spur voters on to back the wrong person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 04:53:05 PM »
Slow your roll a bit.  Sounds like a jilted employee was just bucking the system by playing these tapes.  I could understand asking Bentley to resign if he was just a young colt running around the office inseminating all the pretty little fillies, but he's just an old gelding that really can't do any harm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 04:53:44 PM »
Yes, let's rein this conversation in and get back on topic.  Manely, how Byrne was saddled by the AEA's hatred of him and backing of Bentley.  That type of endorsement will spur voters on to back the wrong person.

Better be careful who you get behind, could be a real kick when its all over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 05:36:57 PM »
Better be careful who you get behind, could be a real kick when its all over.
From the audio that was released, it sounds like unbridled passion between the 2 of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 06:43:42 PM »
I will admit that when in the conversation, he starts talking about standing from behind and putting his hand on her breasts, I get pretty turned on just thinking about putting my hands on his boobs from behind.

Really??? Homer would probably disagree. The local media is stating a family member recorded him because they suspected him of having "physical" relations outside of marriage.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:47:05 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 10:51:12 AM »
From the audio that was released, it sounds like unbridled passion between the 2 of them.
Im still trying to figure out what this woman saw in him. It's sickening to be honest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 11:12:05 AM »
Im still trying to figure out what this woman saw in him. It's sickening to be honest.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2016, 11:26:30 AM »
Likewise. He has that "ether hanky and put you in a hole" look to him.

Gold diggers like this chick apparently look beyond that monstrous head of his and focus on the bank account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2016, 11:58:44 AM »
For us folks who's governor could run over you while sitting down.

Any pictures of participants?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2016, 12:13:23 PM »
For us folks who's governor could run over you while sitting down.

Any pictures of participants?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2016, 12:16:31 PM »
Someone remind me what was the super Gumpy legislation he proposed jokingly or otherwise? Around the time of his election I recall there being some story about him declaring an anti-Auburn day or filing executive order to have Cam removed from the team or some such shit. I have a vague memory of him deliberately trolling Auburn fans.

I need the full schadenfreude.
Nah? I guess I dreamed this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2016, 12:20:15 PM »

He's the king of the gumps.  Don't remember this specifically but he's a big time fanboy. Made "rightful place" comments when they beat us.  Visits their locker room and goes to their games.  Wouldn't even have gotten elected if he wasn't part of the old machine. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2016, 12:24:45 PM »

Damn, she gets around. She's with dump and a Gump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2016, 12:27:37 PM »
All I can recall is the classless jab he made during a meeting with some nurses at the state capital a year ago.  He made the remark "Do you guys have a football team up there?" to a group of UAB nursing students after his tuscaloosa gang shut the program down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2016, 12:50:45 PM »
All I can recall is the classless jab he made during a meeting with some nurses at the state capital a year ago.  He made the remark "Do you guys have a football team up there?" to a group of UAB nursing students after his tuscaloosa gang shut the program down.

No offense to my friends of the denomination but he's a typical southern baptist holier than thou hypocrite. He talks the talk and condemns those who aren't his brothers and sisters, name drops God on a regular basis but has skeletons dressed up in leather and lace boogeying in his own closet. 

Sanctimonious creeps like him are a prime reason many people turn away from the faith.  His piousness alienates people in the first place. His propensity to lie and cover up his failures demeans the flag of faith in which he wraps himself. Then his ugly sham-repentant true nature causes people to reject the Christisn message altogether. 

People like him are the false prophets.  They are the devil in flesh. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.