Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official Pre-Signing Day Thread 2016

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Official Pre-Signing Day Thread 2016
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2016, 02:19:25 PM »
I'm liking Eugene's hussle. Maybe there is actually more to Oregon than lazy hippies and the gays.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 02:25:22 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

auburn2eugene

• From Oneonta to the left Coast
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2016, 02:33:22 PM »
Tre Nixon commits to Ole Miss... That was unexpected. Maybe that's why NCM canceled his Ole Miss visit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

auburn2eugene

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2016, 02:34:58 PM »
I'm liking Eugene's hussle. Maybe there is actually more to Oregon than lazy hippies and the gays.

That's what most Oregon natives are like.  There are plenty of transplants like myself tho,  and thanx for the compliment!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

auburn2eugene

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2016, 02:49:38 PM »
FWIW 5 STAR LB and Turd Legacy Ben Davis

"I’m going to Auburn this weekend and they are up there at my No. 3 school, but they may end up being my No. 1 school after this week. So I don’t know, we’ll just see how it goes.”

It's gonna be an extremely tough pull to take the son of the player who is the all time leading tackler at UAT.  However if we could sell him on coming to Auburn, starting from day 1, and have the Davis name as all time leading tacklers at both schools,  i think there is a CHANCE we could land him. Stranger things have happened...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2016, 02:53:48 PM »

"I’m going to Auburn this weekend and they are up there at my No. 3 school, but they may end up being my No. 1 school after this week. So I don’t know, we’ll just see how it goes.”

It's gonna be an extremely tough pull to take the son of the player who is the all time leading tackler at UAT.  However if we could sell him on coming to Auburn, starting from day 1, and have the Davis name as all time leading tacklers at both schools,  i think there is a CHANCE we could land him. Stranger things have happened...
There is also a chance that Saban quits the crapstone and takes the HC job at Hoover High School.
There is also a chance that Obama, Clinton, Trump and Cruz take a Jamaican cruise together this spring.
There is also a chance that Kaos orders tomatoe sandwiches every time he does fast food.
There is also a chance that no one really hates dallaswareagle.

You get the idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2016, 03:09:28 PM »
There is also a chance that Saban quits the crapstone and takes the HC job at Hoover High School.
There is also a chance that Obama, Clinton, Trump and Cruz take a Jamaican cruise together this spring.
There is also a chance that Kaos orders tomatoe sandwiches every time he does fast food.

You get the idea.

One day I will find somebody and make you eat those words.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2016, 03:11:43 PM »

You get the idea.

There is also a chance that mr PNW carpet bagger is in a huge lose lose by being from bfe but living in OraGON. High chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2016, 03:41:18 PM »

Ummm.  Not to discount your ability to copy and paste, but I know this kid and his family.  Not well, but well enough.

He's never been going to go anywhere but Bama.  Anything he's doing now is self-seeking. Keep his name out in the public and troll opposing fanbases. 

If he goes to UGA (the only other place that's even remotely possible) you can put your money on Kirby Smart borrowing from the real Nick Saban playbook -- the one that keeps track of cars, suits, wheelz, steroids, cash payments and REC activities.  If Smart's doing that, UGA will go down in flames. 

If I'm wrong and he comes to AU for anything other than making us look bad by pretending he's considering us and giving al.com the opportunity to write "Auburn misses on big targets on NSD while Bama climbs the recruiting rankings ladder.."  then WE are neck deep in shit that's going to get us in trouble. 

Oh, and Ole Miss is cheating like a motherfucker.  Not sure how they're getting away with it, but they are.  Playing for a human chipmunk in the asshole of the most racist area of the nation just isn't that compelling. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:44:15 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

auburn2eugene

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2016, 03:45:03 PM »
from Rusty on the UGA site

"Still hard to figure out what is exactly going on with Derrick Brown. He does not say much but I continue to hear from people I have trusted in the past that he ends up elsewhere than UGA. Right now I would say Auburn if I am a betting man, But Tennessee is in it more than people think. I do think UGA has a shot here. How much is the key? Can CKS turn this around in one home visit?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2016, 03:52:20 PM »
I don't think we have ANY shot at signing Davis, but one can hope.  I mean simp COULD grow a vagina out of his ear, its unlikely, but possible.  :rolleyes:

But if you look back at my other posts in here,  I said that with the two LBs committing to Michigan, we likely sign SDjr as a Nickel LB, and be done at LB.  However should we just stop recruiting him?  Granted he (Davis) was quoted as saying "They (Auburn fans) outnumber us in Gordo."  Doesn't look too good. But you still court him unless he shuts you out.

D'Angelo Benton was a prime example. He was considered an LSU lock forever, then signed with us out of nowhere.

Again, I don't think we land him, but i do feel it isn't wise to just give up on him like we did with Mack Wilson.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 04:01:02 PM by auburn2eugene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2016, 03:58:14 PM »
I don't think we have ANY shot at signing Davis, but one can hope.  I mean simp COULD grow a vagina out of his ear, its unlikely, but possible.  :rolleyes:
Great now simps ear is pregnant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2016, 04:00:47 PM »

Kaos is spot on with his analysis of Davis. Uga is playing the game now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

auburn2eugene

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2016, 04:03:21 PM »
Kaos is spot on with his analysis of Davis. Uga is playing the game now.

Yeah I saw on another site people talking about compliance at AU,  and how it's really proactive.  Other schools are doing things compliance at AU won't let us do.  I guess Pearl is being really handcuffed by it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2016, 04:05:31 PM »
Ummm.  Not to discount your ability to copy and paste, but I know this kid and his family.  Not well, but well enough.

He's never been going to go anywhere but Bama.  Anything he's doing now is self-seeking. Keep his name out in the public and troll opposing fanbases. 

If he goes to UGA (the only other place that's even remotely possible) you can put your money on Kirby Smart borrowing from the real Nick Saban playbook -- the one that keeps track of cars, suits, wheelz, steroids, cash payments and REC activities.  If Smart's doing that, UGA will go down in flames. 

If I'm wrong and he comes to AU for anything other than making us look bad by pretending he's considering us and giving al.com the opportunity to write "Auburn misses on big targets on NSD while Bama climbs the recruiting rankings ladder.."  then WE are neck deep in shoot that's going to get us in trouble. 

Oh, and Ole Miss is cheating like a motherfudgeer.  Not sure how they're getting away with it, but they are.  Playing for a human chipmunk in the asshole of the most racist area of the nation just isn't that compelling.

Methinks Mr. Freeze found Chizik's blueprints somewhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

auburn2eugene

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2016, 04:08:52 PM »
OT, Lucas Niang to TCU and OT, Breontae Matthews to Kansas State.

Not sure if either had an offer,  but they are both names I had seen as possible backups
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2016, 04:10:33 PM »
Great now simps ear is pregnant.

Don't encourage him.

Wouldnt that be in my ear? I mean, if it was out of my ear then it would be a stub penis or dick in my ear.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 04:16:39 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2016, 04:21:33 PM »
Don't encourage him.

Wouldnt that be in my ear? I mean, if it was out of my ear then it would be a stub penis or richard in my ear.

You could be the C.L.I.T. Commander
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2016, 04:29:23 PM »
Would take Rashan Gary over any two we have listed...
but he's going to Michigan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2016, 04:39:33 PM »
You could be the C.L.I.T. Commander

Remember, folks... stimulation of the C.L.I.T is not recommended.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2016, 05:56:07 PM »
it's a tiny offshoot of the L.A.B.I.A. (Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes) movement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions