Don't you oppress me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

auburn2eugene

• From Oneonta to the left Coast
Re: Official Pre-Signing Day Thread 2016
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2016, 09:58:27 PM »
EMB & Josh Uche committed to Michigan. Both are off the board,  and we probably take Steven Davis Jr as a Nickel LB,  and that will finish off LB for this class. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

auburn2eugene

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2016, 11:47:07 PM »
M.Character

“I’m pretty solid,” he added of his commitment. “Auburn is just family. From growing up with some of the players and with the coaches, it just feels like family and it feels like home. I really like being down there and I could see myself living there.”

"I talked to Coach T-Rob on my way down there,” Character said. “He was telling me to make the best decision for myself. He’s behind me 100 percent wherever I go. I’m glad he’s behind me and supporting me on that.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ~Morpheus

auburn2eugene

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2016, 11:48:36 PM »
four-star E.J. Price

“When I heard Coach Grimes was leaving I didn’t really know who they were going to hire, but then they got Coach Hand right away. We already had a pretty good relationship. He’s a very likeable, personable guy. I enjoyed the experience and we’re definitely on the same page. This was a huge weekend for me and he did a great job of explaining to me more about his coaching strategies and how he works.”

Price said having K Davis already on campus is a big plus for the Tigers. Davis had nothing but positive things to say about Auburn said Price. “He loves it there."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2016, 09:34:39 AM »
I will ask the real question that nobody else will....When is Victoryland opening back up so Uncle Miltie can crank up the printing press?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2016, 09:42:59 AM »
I will ask the real question that nobody else will....When is Victoryland opening back up so Uncle Miltie can crank up the printing press?

Not soon enough imo

Miss me yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2016, 10:25:10 AM »
Official stickied threads from somebody I haven't even had a chance to see if I can run off yet. 

What is this site coming to?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2016, 10:39:44 AM »
Official stickied threads from somebody I haven't even had a chance to see if I can run off yet. 

What is this site coming to?

I corrected his newb mistake.  He was posting current news in the '15 signing day thread.  I split the topic, fixing the glitch and showcasing my massive, throbbing e-cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2016, 10:59:51 AM »
I corrected his newb mistake.  He was posting current news in the '15 signing day thread.  I split the topic, fixing the glitch and showcasing my massive, throbbing e-cock.

Oddly enough I had a dream about you last night. 

Went to the Super Bowl, got there early and parked outside the stadium.  You parked in front of me and got out of your large white Buick Riviera.  You offered a beer, I said I had tequila and we decided to go look for a tailgate area.

It was very strange.  That's all there was to the dream essentially.  It switched to something about a dog right after that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2016, 11:15:53 AM »
Oddly enough I had a dream about you last night. 

Went to the Super Bowl, got there early and parked outside the stadium.  You parked in front of me and got out of your large white Buick Riviera.  You offered a beer, I said I had tequila and we decided to go look for a tailgate area.

It was very strange.  That's all there was to the dream essentially.  It switched to something about a dog right after that.

Don't be coy...I was hitting it from the backside in Act II. 

Tequila makes him randy...and submissive...folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2016, 11:26:43 AM »
HUGE NEWS!!!

After effectively eliminating Florida State from his top schools a few days ago, it would appear Nate Craig-Myers has trimmed his list yet again.
Per ESPN’s Derek Tyson, the four-star receiver from Tampa (Fla.) Catholic has cancelled his upcoming official visit to Ole Miss. That makes Auburn and North Carolina, two schools he’s already taken official visits to, the likely front-runners for Craig-Myers ahead of National Signing Day.
Craig-Myers, who de-committed from Auburn in May, is one of a handful of receivers the Tigers continue to court, along with four-stars Ahmmon Richards (West Palm Beach, Fla.) and Tre Nixon (Melbourne, Fla.). He was recently visited in-home by coach Gus Malzahn, wide receivers coach Dameyune Craig and secondary coach Wesley McGriff on Sunday.
“They were telling me I’m on the top of the list of the guys that they need,” Craig-Myers said of his official visit to Auburn. “I can be one of the marquee guys who come in and play right away because they need guys.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2016, 11:29:21 AM »
Also reportedly, 5 star DT prospect Derrick Browns visit to UGA did NOT go well.  Auburn and Tennessee trending

Again guys,  I'm just giving you guys info I have found elsewhere. Can't be an insider from Eugene Oregon, but I'm trying to provide you guys with as much info as I can
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2016, 11:31:13 AM »

Your massive e penis cannot be ignored.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2016, 11:34:21 AM »
Also reportedly, 5 star DT prospect Derrick Browns visit to UGA did NOT go well.  Auburn and Tennessee trending

Again guys,  I'm just giving you guys info I have found elsewhere. Can't be an insider from Eugene Oregon, but I'm trying to provide you guys with as much info as I can

Constantly disclaiming makes you sound like a pussy.  Just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2016, 11:36:09 AM »

The boy is learning. Has anyone asked about his dog?

He probably likes The Donald too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

auburn2eugene

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2016, 11:42:56 AM »

:gig: You are what you eat. Just sayin  :gig: :gig:

Seriously, im just used to it.  One of the other sites a frequent enjoys calling me out since I'm so far away. How could I possibly know more than they do? LoL. Still trying to get acclimated to the site :bowl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2016, 11:45:50 AM »
Following his official visit to Georgia over the weekend, David Marshall received two phone calls: one from Auburn coach Gus Malzahn and another from defensive line coachRodney Garner.
The three-star defensive end said both appeared “worried,” as Marshall, whose commitment to the Tigers has become murky in recent weeks, has shown a growing interest in the Bulldogs under Kirby Smart.
“They’re coming to see me in the morning,” said Marshall, who intends on returning to Athens next week. As a result, he will no longer visit Ole Miss on Jan. 29 as originally planned.
“I probably will be going back next weekend with Tyler Clark to hang out with the players and to get to know the new staff and coaches,” Marshall told SEC Country’s Jeff Sentell.
The 6-foot-2, 272-pound standout from Upson-Lee High School said that while he has a better overall relationship with the Tigers staff, he’s developed a better relationship with Smart.
“Auburn is still standing out because of the relationship I have with the coaches,” Marshall said. “But I have a better relationship with coach Kirby (Smart) than I do with any coaches that are recruiting me.”

Personally, I wish they would just pull his offer. Dude has been back and forth all season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburn2eugene

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2016, 11:48:39 AM »
Guys,  how do I post photos? Do I have to upload them somewhere else and link in the address, or can I just upload them to the reply?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 11:50:10 AM »
Guys,  how do I post photos? Do I have to upload them somewhere else and link in the address, or can I just upload them to the reply?

Omgz lol...

Do you know how to post videos to Facebook?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2016, 11:51:00 AM »
Requires premium account, which only means that we do a check to make sure that you are who you say you are. It's a one time 99 cent charge billed to your credit card.

PM me your number and I'll send you the instructions.

BTW, what's the limit on your card?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com