Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

QB 2016

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: QB 2016
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2015, 11:31:18 AM »
Bowl practice notes:

Coach Malzahn said that he'll be hiring the next DC in the near future. (YES!!!!!)

Sean White has looked pretty good, might play both in the bowl game. (Smh, 13 games in...still don't know who the starting QB will be)

Memphis is thinking about forfeiting, their coach stated that it's unfair they'll have to possibly face not one but two Elite, NFL Hall of Famer QBs in Johnson AND White.
Still doesn't know who the qb is going to be? We have a fucking idiot running our program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2015, 06:13:21 PM »
Still doesn't know who the qb is going to be? We have a fucking idiot running our program.
I'm starting to think you don't like Coach Malzahn. He's looking like he's another coach, in a very long line of coaches that are bad Head Coaches, but great Coordinators.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2015, 06:36:20 PM »
To be fair, I'm sure Malzahn would have been playing the true starter had he not been injured more than half the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2015, 08:06:41 PM »
To be fair, I'm sure Malzahn would have been playing the true starter had he not been injured more than half the season.

Or playing DB for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2015, 11:36:16 PM »
It's all coming back to me now....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.