Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

GOP Debate 12.15.15

Re: GOP Debate 12.15.15
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2016, 02:46:27 PM »
Costa Rica and Belize seem attractive.....for now. Until some liberals get a hold of it and get their spot in the govt. Then the same shit will happen. Remember, America started the exact same way. Now weve become what we wanted to get away from.
This is exactly right; except this time, there is nowhere to flee to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2016, 03:22:09 PM »
Costa Rica and Belize seem attractive.....for now. Until some liberals get a hold of it and get their spot in the govt. Then the same shit will happen. Remember, America started the exact same way. Now weve become what we wanted to get away from.

We did apply as a couple for the Mars mission, don't think we got it as we have not heard from NASA. I doubt we would have made it the whole way without killing each other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2016, 04:20:58 PM »

We did apply as a couple for the Mars mission, don't think we got it as we have not heard from NASA. I doubt we would have made it the whole way without killing each other.

You weren't keen enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2016, 04:54:58 PM »
You weren't keen enough.

I feel she brought the keen factor down, could not have been me.
                                                                                            :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2016, 05:06:15 PM »
There's no one to vote for who won't continue America's slouch towards Gomorrah. It's not a question of "If" any longer, it is only a question of "when" the end will come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2016, 12:08:05 AM »
Hawaii was a territory at the time.  Barry Goldwater was born in Arizona, when it wasn't a state. John McCain was born in Panama.

You see, when Ted Cruz was born, his mothers citizenship passed to him NATURALY.  It doesn't matter where the birth took place.  You must have missed that day in high school history.

http://memory.loc.gov/ll/llsl/001/0200/02280104.tif

Sorry, not sorry.
You might want to do your homework or atleast some research before your post. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii 1961. Hawaii became a State of the US in 1959. Add Marco Rubio to the list of Repulicans not eligible to run for Presidency. Miami born '71, both parents weren't US citizens until '75. Can the Republicans not find a viable candidate to run against Hillary or Bernie? LAUGHING MY ASS OFF & SHAKING MY HEAD.

Sorry, not sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2016, 08:05:04 AM »
You might want to do your homework or atleast some research before your post. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii 1961. Hawaii became a State of the US in 1959. Add Marco Rubio to the list of Repulicans not eligible to run for Presidency. Miami born '71, both parents weren't US citizens until '75. Can the Republicans not find a viable candidate to run against Hillary or Bernie? LAUGHING MY ASS OFF & SHAKING MY HEAD.

Sorry, not sorry.

The sad part is youve become one of "their" useful idiots and don't even realize it.

You do know that if you are born on US soil, that you are natural born right? Doesn't matter the status of the parents. Have you totally missed the debate on "anchor babies" and Birth Right Citizenship?

Being POTUS requires you be a natural born citizen. Rubio was natural born IN MIAMI, and he is also a legal citizen having been naturalized. There is no debate here. Same with Cruz. By virtue of his mother being a natural born citizen, just his mere birth to her made him a natural born citizen - does NOT matter where it happened.

You are going to feel real dumb when nothing becomes of this in the end, having spent wasted time chasing these down rabbit holes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2016, 10:19:21 AM »

Sorry, not sorry.

Please no, not the Obama birth certificate thing again...oh.. wait.   :blink:

Anyway, I tried to throw you a rope in earlier post but you refuse to take it. Whatever.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2016, 10:23:51 AM »
The sad part is youve become one of "their" useful idiots and don't even realize it.

You do know that if you are born on US soil, that you are natural born right? Doesn't matter the status of the parents. Have you totally missed the debate on "anchor babies" and Birth Right Citizenship?

Being POTUS requires you be a natural born citizen. Rubio was natural born IN MIAMI, and he is also a legal citizen having been naturalized. There is no debate here. Same with Cruz. By virtue of his mother being a natural born citizen, just his mere birth to her made him a natural born citizen - does NOT matter where it happened.

You are going to feel real dumb when nothing becomes of this in the end, having spent wasted time chasing these down rabbit holes.

Its what the Dems need, its what their people want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2016, 11:20:09 AM »

You can't argue with a fool. I guess it's best to just let him be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2016, 11:32:39 AM »

Sorry, not sorry.
Isnt the birther issue with Obama because he lied in his book saying he was born in Kenya to sell more copies? And I still believe his mother's birth certificate hasn't been authenticated?(writing this off the top of my head because I'm working to pay all the taxes Prowler wants). 

Did you even read the Session 2 Chapter 4 article of the first meeting of Congress I posted?  It refutes every lie you have been suckered to believe in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2016, 06:49:40 PM »
Yeah, nevermind that Cruz's own professor at Harvard Law is one of the growing number of constitution law scholars arguing that his birth in Canada deems him ineligible.

Sorry, not sorry.

Can the Republicans ever field a viable candidate for POTUS? I think that's the real question.

A racist bigot
A complete moron
A Bush
A Canadian
A anchor baby

Yup, quite a lineup the Repulicans have...LMAO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2016, 11:06:06 PM »
Yeah, nevermind that Cruz's own professor at Harvard Law is one of the growing number of constitution law scholars arguing that his birth in Canada deems him ineligible.

Sorry, not sorry.

Can the Republicans ever field a viable candidate for POTUS? I think that's the real question.

A racist bigot
A complete moron
A Bush
A Canadian
A anchor baby

:facepalm:  on untold levels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2016, 02:38:38 AM »

:facepalm:  on untold levels.

Can't lead a horse to water
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2016, 07:55:54 AM »

Sorry, not sorry.

A racist bigot
A complete moron
A Bush
A Canadian
A anchor baby

The law professor that is a hard left wing Hillary supporter? That trump (who you hate) is propping up?

Besides he didn't say that. He said it could be trouble down the road because the dems will more than likely try and file a suit to muddy the waters.

You are dumber than dumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2016, 02:08:20 PM »
If Obama offend's so many, why was he a second term President? That's what you have to ask yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2016, 03:33:57 PM »
http://harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/on-the-meaning-of-natural-born-citizen/

This from the left leaning Harvard Law Review.  You know the ones that have doubt at Cruz being a citizen.  Yeah, they even said he was and is eligible to be President.  But don't let facts get in the way of some left wing blog....wait....this is from a left wing publication. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2016, 03:57:04 PM »
http://harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/on-the-meaning-of-natural-born-citizen/

This from the left leaning Harvard Law Review.  You know the ones that have doubt at Cruz being a citizen.  Yeah, they even said he was and is eligible to be President.  But don't let facts get in the way of some left wing blog....wait....this is from a left wing publication.
Yes, we work almost as a parliamentary style government with a figurehead and laws set by the supreme court justices enforced by state law. 
Much of the disdain about any legitimacy is but a sideshow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2016, 08:39:21 AM »
 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2016, 03:26:20 PM »
If Obama offend's so many, why was he a second term President? That's what you have to ask yourself.

Three reasons, The population of Merica is getting dumber and dumber(makers vs takers). The only thing running against him were two old stiff white guys. The MSM wanted a black president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions