Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2016, 11:36:44 AM »
Did you quote your own quote that quoted your post?

F'n A!

Just keeping the can kicked down the road, yeeeeeahp. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2016, 11:36:46 AM »
This may be the worst one ever in terms of bama bobo honking.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/04/near-fight_with_jameis_winston.html#incart_river_home_pop

Synopsis:
Assclown Bama signee playing in a 7 on 7 tournament against Jameis Winston gets beaten for a TD.  Jameis clowns at him a little.  Assclown Bama signee cheap shots a receiver, igniting a benches-clearing shoving match. 

The behavior of this asshole is lauded by al.com as a shining example of his intensity and competitiveness.

Another great example?  When he was a senior in high school a freshman kept running a few yards after a "thud drill"  This wonderful young man chased him down and body slammed him. 

"The little freshman didn't run 10 yards after being tagged off anymore after that," his douchebag Bama licking fudgehole former coach Glen Vickery said while laughing. "But Ryan's always been that way, and he brought other players to that level for us. Ryan's intensity lifted other players up and his work habits. And I'm telling you, when Ryan said 'Let's go,' they got in line. He was that kind of guy."

What would the story be had Kris Frost cheap shotted a receiver and assaulted a freshman....

I fudgeing hate al.com.

He will be playing the lead role in the knockout game as a true freshman!  That's just how good Nick Sabbin is at evaluating talent!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Big news today! 

Mister Proactiv could almost, maybe, possibly even perhaps make the Arizona Cardinals roster.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/05/jake_coker_making_cardinals_is.html#incart_river_home_pop

Well, if it weren't for those pesky receivers "hanging him out to dry" (his words) and causing him to throw interceptions.

But he's got a chance because you know Blake Sims was there last year and he almost, nearly, could have, made the roster.  He didn't and wasn't on the practice team, but he came out there you know.  And Cheeks LaBacne did, too, so since Sims was nearly on the roster, that means Pizza McGreaserface has the same shot you know. 

AND!!

A former Bama punter wants to play in the NFL!!  Uncle Rico hasn't played in two years and has "been with three teams" despite never making a roster (how the hell does that work?). 

What's more, Mark Inabinnet makes sure to tell us just how fucking ignorant the teams that passed on him were.  Look at this pissy whining:

Mandell went to training camp with the Dallas Cowboys as a rookie. In Dallas' opening preseason game in 2014, he punted three times for an average of 43.7 yards, dropping all his punts inside the San Diego Chargers' 20-yard line in his professional debut. Chris Jones, Dallas' incumbent punter, punted twice for a 38.5-yard average with one inside the 20. Two days later, the Cowboys waived Mandell.

Last season, Mandell went to training camp with the Green Bay Packers. Green Bay decided to keep incumbent punter Tim Masthay. The deciding point seemed to be Masthay's five years of experience holding on placements for kicker Mason Crosby.

The guy is trying out for a Canadian team and not even making it there.  Who cares.

I hate al.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Big news today! 

Mister Proactiv could almost, maybe, possibly even perhaps make the Arizona Cardinals roster.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/05/jake_coker_making_cardinals_is.html#incart_river_home_pop

Well, if it weren't for those pesky receivers "hanging him out to dry" (his words) and causing him to throw interceptions.

But he's got a chance because you know Blake Sims was there last year and he almost, nearly, could have, made the roster.  He didn't and wasn't on the practice team, but he came out there you know.  And Cheeks LaBacne did, too, so since Sims was nearly on the roster, that means Pizza McGreaserface has the same shot you know. 

AND!!

A former Bama punter wants to play in the NFL!!  Uncle Rico hasn't played in two years and has "been with three teams" despite never making a roster (how the hell does that work?). 

What's more, Mark Inabinnet makes sure to tell us just how fucking ignorant the teams that passed on him were.  Look at this pissy whining:

Mandell went to training camp with the Dallas Cowboys as a rookie. In Dallas' opening preseason game in 2014, he punted three times for an average of 43.7 yards, dropping all his punts inside the San Diego Chargers' 20-yard line in his professional debut. Chris Jones, Dallas' incumbent punter, punted twice for a 38.5-yard average with one inside the 20. Two days later, the Cowboys waived Mandell.

Last season, Mandell went to training camp with the Green Bay Packers. Green Bay decided to keep incumbent punter Tim Masthay. The deciding point seemed to be Masthay's five years of experience holding on placements for kicker Mason Crosby.

The guy is trying out for a Canadian team and not even making it there.  Who cares.

I hate al.com

Awful pandering. 

I could Google this, but I want you monkeys to do my bidding:

Is there an independent agency that rates a "news" outlet's bias at this relatively local level?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Awful pandering. 

I could Google this, but I want you monkeys to do my bidding:

Is there an independent agency that rates a "news" outlet's bias at this relatively local level?
http://www.tigersx.com
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:44:34 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
A quick check of the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. shows several well written and informative pieces on Auburn.  One talks about how AU will open as a double digit dog against Clemson.  They also wanted to make sure we all knew that Dameyune Craig was at the HS practice of Auburn commit, Joey Gatewood.  Never mind that the two didn't even talk and virtually every school in the country is still trying to get this kid.  Oh, and then there's one piece of information that no Auburn fan should be without.  Georgia's basketball coach speaking in Columbus and telling the crowd that Coach Smart is used to beating Auburn every year.

I soooo miss Joel Erikson. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
I'm sure Kaos could have worded this much better, but...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Today's installments of Auburn football stories give us not only an informative and enlightening bit about Alaric Williams keeping his recruitment options open, but they also let us know that Las Vegas already made the Tahd an 18 point favorite in the 2016 Iron Bowl.  Heart warming indeed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Today's installments of Auburn football stories give us not only an informative and enlightening bit about Alaric Williams keeping his recruitment options open, but they also let us know that Las Vegas already made the Tahd an 18 point favorite in the 2016 Iron Bowl.  Heart warming indeed.

Warms the cockles indeed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
4-star OL Nick Brahms rides in Gus Malzahn's BMW, earns Auburn offer

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/05/4-star_ol_nick_brahms_rides_in.html#incart_river_index

Love that headline. Makes it sound like he got the offer because he rode in the BMW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Back at it again. 

Today's features:

Theirs:
Movie style trailer called 100.  One hundred days until Alabama football. 

Ours:
The 11 players who've left Auburn's football team this offseason

Fuck them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

Back at it again. 

Today's features:

Theirs:
Movie style trailer called 100.  One hundred days until Alabama football. 

Ours:
The 11 players who've left Auburn's football team this offseason

Fuck them.
They actually said "fuck them" about our players?

They are really becoming more brazen in their attacks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Surely Tom Green won't take this lying down.  He's gonna take care of us, just you watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

Surely Tom Green won't take this lying down.  He's gonna take care of us, just you watch.

Evan wooddoucheberry has sent him some tips. We're golden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Its not just against us.  It's for them and against rivals.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/05/lsu_vs_florida_live_updates_se.html#incart_river_mobile_home_po

The disappointment when Florida strands runners and does not beat LSU in this recap by Drew Champlain is palpable. 

At one point he offers up this whining lament.

Nobody scores because it seems like all of Florida's guys hitting .300 or better were pinch ran for and replaced with defensive replacements who can't hit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
"Pinch ran for"

The fuck is that word salad?  This guy purports to be a writer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

"Pinch ran for"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

"Pinch ran for"

Any idiot should've at least know when to use "pinch ran for" or "pinch runned for". He's a moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.

12 Pack on Nattys must have set them back at least $4.99.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'