Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2016, 10:17:38 AM »
I took home-ec back in the day, taught me to sew and cook. Since I was the only guy in the class was pretty easy to always have a date for the weekend. (when I had hair keen)  #winning

When you were in high school the ladies had some hair keen too. Bouffant style. Full bushes too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2016, 10:20:04 AM »
When you were in high school the ladies had some hair keen too. Bouffant style. Full bushes too.

Yup, you had to fight the thick cudzoo to get into the clearing.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2016, 10:31:08 AM »
This may be just me being a nitpicking little beesh.  Been accused of it before.  But look at these quotes from Malzahn on Marlon Character sticking with his commit while USCe continued to recruit him.

"He stayed committed to us through the transition of us losing a defensive coordinator and our secondary coach," Malzahn said. "Those guys kept recruiting him, and he hung in there with us. He stayed with us, he waited until we hired a defensive coordinator and a secondary coach, and I really appreciate his loyalty to us. He's going to be a fantastic player. He's got a very good skill set."

Now, look at the Headline to that dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece. Is there a reason to single that out and put it in quotes as if CGM was taking a shot at Muschamp and Co.?

Gus Malzahn appreciates recruit's 'loyalty' to Auburn despite efforts by 'those guys' at South Carolina
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:39:37 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2016, 10:50:03 AM »
If you listened to Gus presser after NSD.  The one thing he kept saying is that most of these guys we have been recruiting for 2 years or more.  He said Woody Barrett was hand picked by him and this staff, to run this offense.  He said he has been excited about all of his classes but this was the "One" the one they had been waiting on.

I am excited about this class as well, we met a lot of needs which in years past we have always seemed to go with the top of what's available.   

I certainly hope this is the "one" because with Gus it's about time the rubber meets the road.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2016, 10:59:37 AM »
If you listened to Gus presser after NSD.  The one thing he kept saying is that most of these guys we have been recruiting for 2 years or more.  He said Woody Barrett was hand picked by him and this staff, to run this offense.  He said he has been excited about all of his classes but this was the "One" the one they had been waiting on.

I am excited about this class as well, we met a lot of needs which in years past we have always seemed to go with the top of what's available.   

I certainly hope this is the "one" because with Gus it's about time the rubber meets the road.

Wasn't Kiehl Frazier hand-picked?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2016, 11:00:33 AM »

That's gonna' leave a mark
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2016, 11:12:28 AM »

Probably, but I thought JJ was hand picked too.  Maybe he needs to use a different hand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2016, 11:18:01 AM »
4:30 Mark
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2016, 02:27:43 PM »

Just like a booger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2016, 12:31:43 PM »
Cam named MVP.  Kevin Greene named to HOF. 

What does al.com have on the site today?

What would bear Bryant think about Cam?

How has Shula helped Cam?

Former Bama player Evan Mathis lands in super bowl

It's outrageous.  Something has to be done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2016, 11:44:07 PM »
$5 says that they write a negative piece on Cam tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2016, 02:37:50 AM »
$5 says that they write a negative piece on Cam tomorrow.
Only thugs walk out during a presser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2016, 11:44:17 PM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/02/super_bowl_50_cam_newton_walks.html

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/02/what_former_current_auburn_pla.html
Yup, not one mention of them having the Cam press conference in the same room as a Denver Bronco player's...close enough that Cam and the media could hear him talking about how they shut down Cam and put pressure on him. Again, I would've gotten up and walked out too and I feel that Cam has a more competitive drive than I do.

Let the inbred bammers talk shit, it's their own shitty Coach Shula that put the horrible game plan together. The loss is squarely on his shoulders. Yeah, you can say that the Panther OL did a bad job at protecting him, but as a good OC you have to change it up just a little, especially if it isn't working...and those 2 yard dive plays weren't working at all. I don't remember a screen to the RB being called, that would've maybe been a nice play every once in a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2016, 10:18:46 AM »
Yup, not one mention of them having the Cam press conference in the same room as a Denver Bronco player's...close enough that Cam and the media could hear him talking about how they shut down Cam and put pressure on him. Again, I would've gotten up and walked out too and I feel that Cam has a more competitive drive than I do.

Let the inbred bammers talk shit, it's their own shitty Coach Shula that put the horrible game plan together. The loss is squarely on his shoulders. Yeah, you can say that the Panther OL did a bad job at protecting him, but as a good OC you have to change it up just a little, especially if it isn't working...and those 2 yard dive plays weren't working at all. I don't remember a screen to the RB being called, that would've maybe been a nice play every once in a while.

Auburn or Panthers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2016, 04:16:07 PM »

Auburn or Panthers?
Exactly. I had flashbacks of Auburn's offense this past season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2016, 06:42:22 PM »
The fawning never ends:

How Alabama gets the most bestest defensive lines evAR!!
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/02/the_recruiting_strategy_that_k.html#incart_river_home_pop

Some gems from this oozing include:

Alabama has a seemingly endless supply of defensive linemen because of the way it recruits.

Credit the Tide's national recruiting approach. All but a few schools are somewhat limited by their geography and the areas they traditionally recruit. That means if a school's home state and surrounding states don't have great defensive line prospects that year, the school is out of luck.

However, Alabama isn't limited to one geographic region and has proven it can successfully land players from anywhere in the country.

When you can be picky like Alabama can, the biggest thing comes down to fit in the system..

They quote former Cleveland Browns general manager Phil Savage

AKA Bama radio host and Saban suckup, but that's not noted in this gushing treatise. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2016, 11:30:58 AM »
The dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. can't help themselves.  Headline today saying Auburn loses another member of support staff, as if the rats continue to jump off the sinking ship.  Some guy no one ever heard of, working as an "analyst" for the program.  He's going back to his hometown, Des Moines, to become a High School head corch.  I'm guessing a pretty big thing in his life.  But to aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth., it's a pattern. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2016, 09:59:07 PM »
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/02/auburn_video_coordinator_no_longer_with_program.html#incart_river_mobile_home_pop

The count is up to ten.
- Brandon Marshmallow

Oh noes!  Auburn's videographer, Sam Naga...Naga...Nagannaworkhere anymore anyway has left the Auburn football program.

Dun...dun... DAAAAAH!! 

Epic disaster.  The bodycount grows.  How many does Malzahn have to axe before he reaches serial killer status?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2016, 10:39:57 AM »
Oh noes!  Auburn's videographer, Sam Naga...Naga...Nagannaworkhere anymore anyway has left the Auburn football program.

We are about to get an "O" face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."