Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Muschamp-not-expected-back-at-Auburn-41692253

Muschamp not expected back at Auburn

According to this report from AL.com, current defensive coordinator Will Muschamp is unlikely to return for a second season at Auburn. Citing sources within the Tigers' football program, Muschamp is expected to leave to be the head coach at South Carolina, follow Kirby Smart to Georgia as his defensive coordinator or fill Smart's old position as Alabama's defensive coordinator.

Muschamp will have options, and staying at Auburn is certainly one of those but it seems that it is the least likely at the moment.

Muschamp was in the running for South Carolina's defensive coordinator position last year after being fired by Florida but decided to make a return to The Plains, where he served in the same role from 2006-07. The former Florida head coach emerged as the front runner to the Gameroosters' head job this week once Smart, according to reports, agreed to become the next head coach at Georgia.

Muschamp is expected to have a formal interview with South Carolina athletics director Ray Tanner either Thursday night or Friday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 08:36:32 PM »
"Citing sources within the Tigers football program"

Really?  Were those the same type sources within the LSU program that said for a fact that Les Miles was gone?

Look, if USCe offers the guy $3 or $4 million to take an SEC Head Corches position, you won't hear a peep out of me other than wishing we had him another year.  But to claim he's going to leave a $1.6 million paycheck at Auburn to be the DC at Georgia or Bama?  On what planet does that make sense?  Think about it.  The "Source" is telling whoever the fuck wrote this trash...

"Yeah, uuuhh.....he's interviewing with the Cocks on Thursday...or maybe...umm...Friday...unless he's taking the DC job at Georgia...or....uummm...going to Tuscaloosa to be the DC at Bama.  Yeah.  But he's definitely not going to be here."   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 08:39:45 PM »
This is the article from Scarbinksy:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/12/will_muschamp_unlikely_to_retu.html

While it's written in typical al.com douchebag style, I can't disagree with a lot of it. How hot is Malzahn's seat next year? How hot would it be if the Miracle at Jordan Hare didn't happen?

I do disagree with Scarbinsky when he says that we are two-three years of recruiting away from competing for the SEC West. By the end of the season, I think our team as a whole could have been a 9-10 win team with a decent quarterback. I don't know if Malzahn can fix it, but Muschamp did his job. Our defense is only going to get better going into 2016. If Malzahn gets the offense going, I think he does more than save his job. I think he makes a run at the SEC West.

But then again, Malzahn's seat is hot. I don't know the inner workings of the program. Maybe Muschamp does see the writing on the wall and is trying to get out as soon as he can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 08:50:53 PM »
This is the article from Scarbinksy:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/12/will_muschamp_unlikely_to_retu.html

While it's written in typical al.com douchebag style, I can't disagree with a lot of it. How hot is Malzahn's seat next year? How hot would it be if the Miracle at Jordan Hare didn't happen?

I do disagree with Scarbinsky when he says that we are two-three years of recruiting away from competing for the SEC West. By the end of the season, I think our team as a whole could have been a 9-10 win team with a decent quarterback. I don't know if Malzahn can fix it, but Muschamp did his job. Our defense is only going to get better going into 2016. If Malzahn gets the offense going, I think he does more than save his job. I think he makes a run at the SEC West.

But then again, Malzahn's seat is hot. I don't know the inner workings of the program. Maybe Muschamp does see the writing on the wall and is trying to get out as soon as he can.

Muschamp's future and reputation have nothing to do with the temperature of Gus Malzahn's ass.  His resume is already set in stone regardless of whether CGM makes it or not.  Hell, Auburn fans were dancing in the streets back in 2005 or 6 or whenever it was when he was announced the first time as our DC.  He doesn't help himself by going to Georgia in any way shape or form.  He doesn't help himself by going to Bama in any way shape or form.  A head coaching job at South Carolina?  Hey, wish him well.  But saying he's worried or needs to get out of Auburn is utter bullshit.  Dude is making 1.6 to coach a D and the team WILL be better next year if he stays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 09:12:18 PM »
Word on the skreetz (where have the skreetz been lately?) is that Muschamp requested a staff change and was denied by Jay Jacobs. Signs point to Muschamp wanting to get rid of Garner, but the bull dyke said no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 09:18:22 PM »
Word on the skreetz (where have the skreetz been lately?) is that Muschamp requested a staff change and was denied by Jay Jacobs. Signs point to Muschamp wanting to get rid of Garner, but the bull dyke said no.

If this is true, Gus should walk into Jacobs' office, go to bat for his DC, and if Jacobs still says no, Gus should tell Jacobs to go fuck himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 09:54:58 PM »
If this is true, Gus should walk into Jacobs' office, go to bat for his DC, and if Jacobs still says no, Gus should tell Jacobs to go fuck himself.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.  This guy seems to be two things.  Arrogant.  Clueless. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 10:32:25 PM »

Garner is his boy.

Rocker is not. He was never coming back. It's why uga was able to retain him.

This is most likely true.

And if so I don't blame him bailing. Prob for less money too.

I'll say this again - Jacobs is most of the problem. Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 10:49:46 PM »
Garner is his boy.

Rocker is not. He was never coming back. It's why uga was able to retain him.

This is most likely true.

And if so I don't blame him bailing. Prob for less money too.

I'll say this again - Jacobs is most of the problem. Period.

They played together. Rocker was a bit later.

I was there with Garner. I thought he was an OL. Why is he not coaching the OL?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 11:00:58 PM »
I got rid of that Muschamp fuck one time before, when I dicked him around on his contract.  I was surprised to see his ass back again and found a way to alienate him as quickly as possible.

The man meddles. He's dumber than a bag of candle wicks. We've got to get rid of him.  Got to.

I heard Finebaum talking about Saban and why things work there.  He said Saban wouldn't take the job until he got assurances that nobody was going to tell him shit.  Not boosters, not ADs, not fans, not ex players, not anybody.  He was going to do things his way and if it worked, it worked.  If it didn't work over the five years of his contract he'd leave on his own.  Until then, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.  They were so starved for the glory years that they handed him the keys.  That guy doesn't exist for us.  Jacobs would never hire him.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 10:48:40 AM »
Dude is making 1.6 to coach a D and the team WILL be better next year if he stays.
You forget in addition to be paying an additional 4 by Florida.  Like I said earlier if Gus were fired next year Muschamp would just catch on somewhere else and then be making 3 paychecks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 05:42:50 PM »
If Muschamp lands the USCe job, we'll need a tough as nails DC. Paul Rhoads maybe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 09:48:41 PM »
If Muschamp lands the USCe job, we'll need a tough as nails DC. Paul Rhoads maybe?

Yes please
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 11:25:29 PM »
Where in the hell is Joel Erikson at al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.?  We've got 2-3 guys that are supposed to be Auburn beat writers at that shit hole.  I've now disowned that fuck stick, Brandon Marcello.  Fuck you with an aids infected, cancre sore covered mule dick.

Before the LSU game, Marcello posts quotes from Rudi about Fournette.  Not just quotes, he writes a fucking piece centered on Ford saying 4-Net was just another back.  Total bulletin board material...from an AU beat writer.  No need...no point in publishing it.  WHY???  In fact, you know if you do, it's a complete negative for AU and a motivational piece for the best back in the country at the time.  But, you can't wait to get it out there.

Numerous shitty articles later, he posts a piece saying....get this.... Muschamp is reaching out to Marcus Lattimore about joining his hypothetical staff at USCe.  No proof of it. No quotes from anyone except Lattimore's mom who says it didn't happen and her son has no interest in coaching. 

But let's put this in perspective.  Muschamp is our DC.  He hasn't resigned. No one at USCe has said Will is coming.  Nothing has changed.  But our beat writer puts out a piece saying he has no proof but Muschamp is trying to build his staff for the USCe job. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2015, 11:42:12 AM »
Top two headlines on al.com

JEREMY PRUITT TO BE TIDE DC!!!!

FSU DC STAYS PUT OR IS A LIAR!!!

I wonder of Brandon Marshmallow bothered to call any of the UGA recruits Pruitt was working with to see if he told them he was staying at UGA? 

Fuck these biased assclowns.

Funny that Pruitt was supposedly released from Bama (with rancor) because he couldn't keep his pants zipped and they'd never have a low class cancerous jerk like him back on campus. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:44:47 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 10:32:00 AM »
Two headlines today on that shit site:

"Is this offense the worst of Gus Malzahn's career?"

"How do Auburn players survive all these defensive coordinator changes?"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 12:51:24 PM »
Two headlines today on that shit site:

"Is this offense the worst of Gus Malzahn's career?"

"How do Auburn players survive all these defensive coordinator changes?"
Yes, incredibly simple questions. 1. Yes and 2. They smoke spice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2015, 09:49:03 AM »
Today, two of the riveting stories from our beat writers focus on why Auburn's defense isn't "sad" to be going to the Birmingham Bowl, and pointing out that this is Gus Malzahn's worst rushing offense ever.

Warm fuzzies. 

Side note:  I was at the Hyatt - Wynfrey Hotel in the Ham Monday for a continuing education seminar and they already have the Auburn Football Team placards on a couple of the conference rooms.  Apparently that's where the Tiggers be staying for the Bowl if anyone wants to play fan-boy.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 10:24:04 PM »
Today they repost a story from the penn state blog claiming the lion DC refused to talk to Auburn. 

Fuck al.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2016, 08:43:38 PM »
Twenty seven.  Two seven.

That's how many stories on the front page of al.com are about Alabama football.

That's absurd.

Fuck al.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions