Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Round Hoops Outings

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Round Hoops Outings
« on: November 17, 2015, 10:33:54 PM »
Question.  We've done a few AU basketball X-Gatherings over the years, with rousing success I might add.  Honestly, getting tix to Tiger basketball has never been an issue, until now. Pearl has brought some serious excitement to the program and with a venue of less than 10K in seating, getting a block of tickets might be a problem. 

Anyone up for another basketball get together?  Can we get AU tix?  If not, I'd propose something a little different.  I go to the Hassee' at least once a season for an FSU/Duke or FSU/Tarheel game.  Easy drive for me.  Damn good venue and damn good time.  Would some of you Atlantians consider picking a GT game where a big name comes to town?  I'm up for making a weekend out of that too.  Could bring the fam and let them spend cash shopping while we take in some hoops. 

Other options?  Suggestions?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Round Hoops Outings
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 11:48:14 AM »
Question.  We've done a few AU basketball X-Gatherings over the years, with rousing success I might add.  Honestly, getting tix to Tiger basketball has never been an issue, until now. Pearl has brought some serious excitement to the program and with a venue of less than 10K in seating, getting a block of tickets might be a problem. 

Anyone up for another basketball get together?  Can we get AU tix?  If not, I'd propose something a little different.  I go to the Hassee' at least once a season for an FSU/Duke or FSU/Tarheel game.  Easy drive for me.  Damn good venue and damn good time.  Would some of you Atlantians consider picking a GT game where a big name comes to town?  I'm up for making a weekend out of that too.  Could bring the fam and let them spend cash shopping while we take in some hoops. 

Other options?  Suggestions?
I plan on going the Friday Night before the Bama game if you want to join
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 12:46:40 PM »
I plan on going the Friday Night before the Bama game if you want to join

What game is that? Do you mind googling it for me?

I would go but theyve priced the common man out. I mean, 30 bucks for tix, 25 for a meal, 20 for concessions, 10 in gas to drive over. This trip is gonna cost me almost 90 bucks. Its gotten ridiculous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 01:13:44 PM »

I would go but theyve priced the common man out. I mean, 30 bucks for tix, 25 for a meal, 20 for concessions, 10 in gas to drive over. This trip is gonna cost me almost 90 bucks. Its gotten ridiculous.

Chortles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 02:07:29 PM »
 *snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 02:22:37 PM »

The mighty Northwestern State Demons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 02:28:57 PM »
The mighty Northwestern State Demons

Pretty sure they made it to the elite eight last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 02:32:48 PM »
They scored 111 on us.....2 years ago. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 02:35:42 PM »

Good thing winters almost here. You can use that "dallas" hate to keep you warm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 02:44:33 PM »
Good thing winters almost here. You can use that "dallas" hate to keep you warm.

All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 02:48:47 PM »

All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.

WOLVERINES!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »
WOLVERINES!

Went into town and gave all the troops the HIV?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 01:42:24 PM »
Why do they have to keep putting the Gumps game on Tuesday nights?  I would love to make that an X outing again, but damn.  8:00 start on a Tuesday night? 

We really should have an outing though for one of the February or March Saturday games.  Like the good old days, when men were men and sleeping through the second half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 01:47:28 PM »
Why do they have to keep putting the Gumps game on Tuesday nights?  I would love to make that an X outing again, but damn.  8:00 start on a Tuesday night? 

We really should have an outing though for one of the February or March Saturday games.  Like the good old days, when men were men and sleeping through the second half.

Alpha Males Unite!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 02:59:50 PM »
Alpha Males Unite!

What happened to the sleeper?

And why do we keep losing quality posters!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 03:04:01 PM »
What happened to the sleeper?

And why do we keep losing quality posters!

I'm still here, so it's okay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2015, 03:06:35 PM »
I'm still here, so it's okay.

Listen to him...he's Pre-ejaculate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 06:49:08 PM »

Oh shit  :classic:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2016, 12:12:44 PM »
Saturday, February 13, 5:00 PM
Vandy comes to town.

Anyone up for this one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

chinook

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2016, 01:17:46 PM »
Saturday, February 13, 5:00 PM
Vandy comes to town.

Anyone up for this one?

:charles:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions