Round Hoops Outings

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Round Hoops Outings
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2016, 03:16:01 PM »
Saturday, February 13, 5:00 PM
Vandy comes to town.

Anyone up for this one?

I'd like to, but my Saturday is pretty full.  Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 03:19:12 PM »
Saturday, February 13, 5:00 PM
Vandy comes to town.

Anyone up for this one?

Not enough time for me to look up air-fare, rent-a-car, hotel, game tickets, bitch about it all, get told I don't support and (fuck it, I can't make it)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 03:23:50 PM »
I'd like to, but my Saturday is pretty full.  Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
You told me that you had to rearrange your sock drawer on Saturday. And plant petunias.

Sometimes, I get the feeling that you're just giving me the run around and don't want to hang out with me.

What about next week? Is that good? Anytime between Fri at noon and Mon am would work. I could just come over and watch a movie if you'd like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com