Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Game Thread

chinook

Re: Game Thread
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2015, 02:45:33 PM »

Which time?

I know you're still trying to collect your ass from a WooPigger beatdown but that fly ain't going to land on a rib roast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2015, 03:13:14 PM »
If you mean the extremely ill advised passes into TRIPLE coverage I don't have any screen grabs to show you but the math suggests someone was open.
True. I was just pissed because our passing game was struggling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2015, 03:18:47 PM »
I just didn't see it being on the WR corps. Don't really see how we can judge them anyway since the camera is usually on the backfield and can't see routes and cuts until after the ball is released.

I thought our WR's have improved under DC but this is just one game. You may be right but JJ still threw into coverage. Even triple coverage. I just think he sucked tonight. Heisman talk, first game, in the dome...it happens.

Encouraged by the D, yes. But wasn't that a freshman QB? They won the game for us mostly, IMO. Them and the o line and Barber but still. That QB wore asses out. Tackling improved and better effort.

A win is a win. Without Muschamp, we lose by 14.

If we played Bama next week, we lose.

I don't get why we were ranked so high. Top 20 team but I don't see us as 6. Not yet.

Gotta gel. A qb that's 3 steps slower than Nick and 2 steps slower than Cam means he's  Chris Todd with a canon. That's not bad.
It isn't the WR corps or coaches...just me expecting better.
We might be a little high rated but we start slowly anyway-kind of a trademark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2015, 08:24:34 AM »
Petrino = Little Bitch.

Self inflicted wounds cost you the game? Yea that other team across from you that won had none of those. None at all. Stupid fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE