« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2015, 03:43:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Guarantees for 2015
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2015, 03:46:09 PM »
Dude, you're killing us in the Iron Bowl of Grammar.

So from now one when I want to say something slangeeeeeeeee I'll include this for those that live in the wiregrass.  :facepalm:   

:sarcasm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2015, 04:04:46 PM »
Roll Tideeeeeeeeee.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2015, 04:11:58 PM »
Dallas is the .09

.09 is super keen, I am only about .05 (Regular keen)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2015, 04:13:04 PM »
www.englishteachersagainstdallaswareagle.com

You get some hits on that from Opelika High. (Assuming they are still alive)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2015, 04:26:22 PM »
I guarantee that bama loses 3 games, and the meltdown is GLORIOUS!

I guarantee that Jacob Coker does NOT win the Heisman.

I guarantee that Kaos will continue to bitch about petty shit.

I guarantee that Arkansas and MState will finish at the bottom of the SEC-W.

I guarantee that JJ will be high on Kipers draft board at the end of the season, and we will all be hoping he decides to stay with us for one more year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2015, 04:40:20 PM »
I guarantee this is Saban's last year at the crap stain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2015, 04:54:07 PM »

I like where your head is at......which is apparently up your ass big boy.  You jest wish he's leavin'.  Nick Saybin'll be here til 2050.  An he's gone roll up about 47 more Nayshunal Champeenships on that ass for he's done.  Looser!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2015, 05:14:47 PM »

Could be, I don't think he (his ego) likes what happen in the pros and wants another shot.

If he does he will mind melt all his college wisdom to Kirby Smart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2015, 05:23:07 PM »
Gus loves him some Kirby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Starship

• "Jane you say its all over for you and me girl"
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2015, 05:27:27 PM »
I Guarantee Metallica will show up at the Georgia Dome on Saturday and perform  For Whom The Bell Tolls directed at Bobby P
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2015, 05:52:58 PM »
That is the scuttlebutt.

http://footballscoop.com/news/footballscoop-predicts-biggest-coaching-surprises-of-2015/
FootballScoop Predicts: Biggest Coaching Surprises of 2015

With the 2015 football season finally upon us, each of FootballScoop’s primary writers – Scott Roussel, Zach Barnett and Doug Samuels – have offered one bold coaching prediction sure to come true this winter.

Scott (@FootballScoop): Nick Saban will not be Alabama’s coach for the 2016 season.

I can’t support it by reportable facts, and of course there is no pressure from the administration; but from folks in the profession, I keep hearing “Nick isn’t happy,” “Nick seems miserable,” “Nick is very frustrated,” and I can foresee the very real possibility that Nick pulls the rip cord and ejects from Tuscaloosa after this season. Where that parachute will land, well, that has to play out, but I don’t suspect T-Town will be Nick’s final coaching stop.

If true...and even if not...letting them score 55 goddamn points in last year's Iron Bowl rendering our 44 to be not enough to win, hurt our standing in the rivalry, and more specifically bolstered Saban's, way more than most people probably realize.

Saban is now 5-3 against Auburn in his eight years at Bama. If they win this year, he could go out beating us twice as often as he lost to us at 6-3. If they lose this year, hey, he still comes out on top at 5-4.

In an alternate universe where our defense could have limited them to *only* 43 points, the series is tied at 4-4. We could have played to take the lead in the series this year.

:facepalm:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:55:05 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2015, 07:08:23 PM »
He hates those inbreds, truth be told.  Would be in the playoff talk as the Tejas HC if the old geezer hadn't gotten angry like an old man trying to return his soup in a deli.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2015, 07:13:20 PM »
He hates those inbreds, truth be told.  Would be in the playoff talk as the Tejas HC if the old geezer hadn't gotten angry like an old man trying to return his soup in a deli.
sabbin would be sitting on his porch in Austin right now watching armadillos shit in his yard if Mack Brown wasn't such a crotchety old bastard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2015, 10:18:53 PM »
sabbin would be sitting on his porch in Austin right now watching armadillos shit in his yard if Mack Brown wasn't such a crotchety old bastard.
It's like Buzz said it, then you said it the same...but different.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2015, 10:24:45 PM »
sabbin would be sitting on his porch in Austin right now watching armadillos shoot in his yard if Mack Brown wasn't such a crotchety old bastard.

This may be what runs him out of Turd Town...
http://legalschnauzer.blogspot.com/2015/09/robert-bentleys-2014-campaign-paid-more.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2015, 06:32:55 AM »
So from now one when I want to say something slangeeeeeeeee I'll include this for those that live in the wiregrass.  :facepalm:   

:sarcasm:
No, no, no! You blame it on the alkehol...ALWAYS.
It's the great equalizer and will puts you on equal footing with the rest of these looser's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2015, 07:20:11 AM »
That is the scuttlebutt.

http://footballscoop.com/news/footballscoop-predicts-biggest-coaching-surprises-of-2015/
If true...and even if not...letting them score 55 goddamn points in last year's Iron Bowl rendering our 44 to be not enough to win, hurt our standing in the rivalry, and more specifically bolstered Saban's, way more than most people probably realize.

Saban is now 5-3 against Auburn in his eight years at Bama. If they win this year, he could go out beating us twice as often as he lost to us at 6-3. If they lose this year, hey, he still comes out on top at 5-4.

In an alternate universe where our defense could have limited them to *only* 43 points, the series is tied at 4-4. We could have played to take the lead in the series this year.

:facepalm:
Great job on wins and losses numbers. But we need more data. if he wins this year and is 5-4, what percentage is that?

We need a graph. TIA. Appreciate all you do man. Missed you while you were gone and am amazed that I was able to hold this place together in your absence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2015, 07:56:30 AM »
We have a tremendous offensive mind in Malzahn. Has something to prove as a HC after last year's finish.

If we scruggle, the local media will be sniping. If we make the NCG win or lose the media will lay blame or say he's not giving enough credit to Muschamp or whomever...important thing is just win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions