Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cool Story Bro

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Cool Story Bro
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2015, 12:40:17 AM »
Why I don't like cats. 

Girl I dated briefly -- because she was fucking insane -- had one.  Nice enough cat I suppose.  Didn't bother me and I didn't bother it. 

One day the stupid thing gets out in the road and gets himself mangled up.  Back legs going which ways, just fucking tore the fuck up.  Breathing hard and fast, blood bubbles coming out of its nose and mouth.  The damn thing was suffering and as the only male in the vicinity, it was somehow my job to put it out of its misery.  Well I couldn't stomp on the thing's head with it looking at me.  So I decided to shoot it.  Got the shotgun and chick freaked the fuck out.  Didn't want to see it die.  So I got a burlap sack out of her garage, pushed Kitty Foo Foo into it, tied off the top and carried it out across a pasture to the edge of the woods.  It had enough energy to take a mean ass swipe at me as I put it in the bag, so I felt less badly about what I was about to do. 

Dug a hole. Sat the bag on the ground put the shotgun about a foot away and blasted the fuck out of it.  Pump action to chamber another round and I hit it again for good measure.  The bag was smoking, and torn into bits.  Kicked it into the hole, covered it up and pondered the poor dead kitty in a moment of silence. Deed was done, manhood intact. 

About three days later there's this god awful yowling coming from her back porch.  She opens the blinds to the sliding glass door and screams like the hounds of hell just exploded from her ass.   It's fucking kitty foo foo.  He's sitting there, legs all a-kimbo, fur in patches, eye fucked up, head creased with skin marks that go to the skull.  You can see fucking bone.  Pieces of skin and fur hanging in flaps.  His mouth is open and he's screaming. 

Apparently this miserable fuck clawed his way out of the burlap, dug out of his grave and dragged his raggedy ass all the way across the pasture, across the road and onto her porch. 

I immediately broke up with her, left her driveway as fast as I could and never spoke to her again.  Don't know what happened to foo foo and don't much care.  I will not be in the same room as a cat ever again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2015, 07:55:26 AM »
Why I don't like cats. 

Girl I dated briefly -- because she was fucking insane -- had one.  Nice enough cat I suppose.  Didn't bother me and I didn't bother it. 

One day the stupid thing gets out in the road and gets himself mangled up.  Back legs going which ways, just fucking tore the fuck up.  Breathing hard and fast, blood bubbles coming out of its nose and mouth.  The damn thing was suffering and as the only male in the vicinity, it was somehow my job to put it out of its misery.  Well I couldn't stomp on the thing's head with it looking at me.  So I decided to shoot it.  Got the shotgun and chick freaked the fuck out.  Didn't want to see it die.  So I got a burlap sack out of her garage, pushed Kitty Foo Foo into it, tied off the top and carried it out across a pasture to the edge of the woods.  It had enough energy to take a mean ass swipe at me as I put it in the bag, so I felt less badly about what I was about to do. 

Dug a hole. Sat the bag on the ground put the shotgun about a foot away and blasted the fuck out of it.  Pump action to chamber another round and I hit it again for good measure.  The bag was smoking, and torn into bits.  Kicked it into the hole, covered it up and pondered the poor dead kitty in a moment of silence. Deed was done, manhood intact. 

About three days later there's this god awful yowling coming from her back porch.  She opens the blinds to the sliding glass door and screams like the hounds of hell just exploded from her ass.   It's fucking kitty foo foo.  He's sitting there, legs all a-kimbo, fur in patches, eye fucked up, head creased with skin marks that go to the skull.  You can see fucking bone.  Pieces of skin and fur hanging in flaps.  His mouth is open and he's screaming. 

Apparently this miserable fuck clawed his way out of the burlap, dug out of his grave and dragged his raggedy ass all the way across the pasture, across the road and onto her porch. 

I immediately broke up with her, left her driveway as fast as I could and never spoke to her again.  Don't know what happened to foo foo and don't much care.  I will not be in the same room as a cat ever again.

The soil of a man's heart is stonier, Louis. A man grows what he can, and he tends it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2015, 08:08:00 AM »
The soil of a man's heart is stonier, Louis. A man grows what he can, and he tends it.
Today is thanksgiving day for cats. But only if they came back from the dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2015, 12:17:12 PM »
<KAOS kitty foo foo story>

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh today.

And, oh. If we have a civil war, stay in the back with the planners.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2015, 12:22:17 PM »
Walking Dead Pussy on Discovery Channel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2015, 12:23:52 PM »
Walking Dead Pussy on Discovery Channel.

My ex-wife is on TV?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2015, 12:31:02 PM »

Timing wise, this cat clawed back from the dead in 1986 I think.  Might have been '85. 

That book came out in 1989 and it was like King had crawled in my head and extracted a nightmare. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2015, 01:12:33 PM »
Reason #2 I don't like cats.  From the 1980 archives. 

Dated the same girl from middle of junior year up until two years out of high school. My girlfriend had this friend, and there was something about her. I wanted into that so bad. But no, she wouldn't violate the friendship even on the few times there were opportunities. I tried every angle, every move, every ruse I could think of.  And oh, the friend knew it. It was cat and coy mouse. 

Well one weekend the girlfriend was gone. Away with the family on a two-week vacation.  I was house sitting. No, this wasn't the year I got drunk with her older sister while keeping the house and violated every room in the place.  This was another summer. 

I worked my best magic and convinced the friend to go with me to some event I can't even remember that was way out in the country.  Under the guise of "keeping me from getting in trouble" she went along.  A little drink, a little dancing, a little this and a little that and she caught a nice buzz.  Things were progressing well and she finally relented. Agreed to pack up the liquor, go back to the girlfriend's house and whatever happened just happened.  Hit the Mustang running and the girl was purring. She was leaned over the seat, touching and nuzzling.  Wanting to be touched and nuzzled back. 

And then:

"Oh, no, look out for the cat!"

There was a fucking cat darting into the road.  I was hot, my brain a little fuzzy from the contact and the Mustang was flying up the two-lane.  I saw the cat, calculated it's speed, determined that it would be close to the center line as I got there and made the instantaneous decision to swerve to the right and scrape the shoulder.  Goosed the gas just a bit to make sure I wasn't going to slew. 

And that fucking piece of shit cat looked up at the headlights, panicked and spun back the other way.  When I saw its shiny, frightened orbs I knew what the bitch was going to do.  So I tapped the brakes just a bit, enough to start the back end to slide, cut the wheels, jammed the gas and snarled toward the left side of the road. 

Just as the cat reversed field again.

I centered the motherfucker.  Ka-WHUMP front tire.  Ka-WHUMP back tire.   

She screams at me to stop the car, snatching at the blouse to begin the rebuttoning process. I jam the brakes and slide to a stop. She bolts from the car, and I see deep into the blouse as she turns away, the bra so gently cupping her delicate breasts.  I'm still sitting in the car trying to deconstruct what just happened when I hear her wail....

It's DEAD, it's DEAD! 

And it was most definitely dead.  The head of the thing looked like a pumpkin that had been hit repeatedly with a baseball bat. There was a deep recess in the body with a tire print across it.  Bowels had exploded out its ass and made a Rorschach test on the pavement.  Nobody was bringing this thing back.  It was gone. 

This girl I wanted so, so badly looks up at me with tears spilling down her face (and I wanted her even more in that moment).  Then her face turns into a mask of rage. She points a crooked finger at me and shrieks "You did that on PURPOSE! You swerved just so you could hit the cat!  How could you?" 

I'm standing there with a rapidly fading chub, flabbergasted that she didn't recognize my superb driving skills as a desperate attempt to avoid hitting the kitty.  A little aggravated that I got no credit for performing that miraculous piece of stunt driving with one hand as my other was initially involved in exploring her taut midsection. 

But no, I'm the dastardly kitty killer. 

I tried and tried to convince her that I did my best to keep from hitting it, I couldn't anticipate the changes in direction it made.  She eventually calmed down, said she understood and didn't blame me, but also asked if I could just take her home.  The buzz was gone. The mood was ruined. 

The kitty killed my pussy.  Fucker.  I never got close to that again. 

She told me a few days later that while she was sorry the cat died, it probably prevented her from messing things up for me because if we'd done what we were going to do she'd have been obligated to tell my girlfriend out of respect. 

And then she told her anyway "what we almost did". 

I managed to play that off.  "No, baby. She was so drunk. I was taking her home because some skanky guys were hitting on her and I was trying to do the right thing. She tried to make a little bit of a move on me and I told her absolutely not, but you know how she gets when she drinks.  Then I killed a stupid cat by accident because I was having to deal with her. She got all pissed off about it and is probably just saying shit because of that. Yeah, she tried to make a move, but she was drunk and I didn't think anything about it.  Don't be mad at her baby, she didn't mean anything. It was just the booze talking. I didn't want to tell you because you're such good friends and it was no big deal." 

Kept the girlfriend temporarily.  But that thing that I wanted was lost to me forever. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:15:15 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2015, 01:22:07 PM »
Kaos slayed a pussy but got none story.

:pics:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2015, 01:23:18 PM »
:pics:

I can send you a pic of the chub.  Just give me a few to work it up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2015, 01:24:09 PM »
I can send you a pic of the chub.  Just give me a few to work it up.
There goes lunch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2015, 01:30:20 PM »
I read the story and was interested but don't like the abrupt ending. Leaves the reader wondering. Did you fuck the dead cat or not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2015, 03:37:03 PM »
I can send you a pic of the chub.  Just give me a few blue pills to work it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2015, 04:00:59 PM »
Cool story, bro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2015, 11:40:35 PM »
Reason #2 I don't like cats.  From the 1980 archives. 

Dated the same girl from middle of junior year up until two years out of high school. My girlfriend had this friend, and there was something about her. I wanted into that so bad. But no, she wouldn't violate the friendship even on the few times there were opportunities. I tried every angle, every move, every ruse I could think of.  And oh, the friend knew it. It was cat and coy mouse. 

Well one weekend the girlfriend was gone. Away with the family on a two-week vacation.  I was house sitting. No, this wasn't the year I got drunk with her older sister while keeping the house and violated every room in the place.  This was another summer. 

I worked my best magic and convinced the friend to go with me to some event I can't even remember that was way out in the country.  Under the guise of "keeping me from getting in trouble" she went along.  A little drink, a little dancing, a little this and a little that and she caught a nice buzz.  Things were progressing well and she finally relented. Agreed to pack up the liquor, go back to the girlfriend's house and whatever happened just happened.  Hit the Mustang running and the girl was purring. She was leaned over the seat, touching and nuzzling.  Wanting to be touched and nuzzled back. 

And then:

"Oh, no, look out for the cat!"

There was a fucking cat darting into the road.  I was hot, my brain a little fuzzy from the contact and the Mustang was flying up the two-lane.  I saw the cat, calculated it's speed, determined that it would be close to the center line as I got there and made the instantaneous decision to swerve to the right and scrape the shoulder.  Goosed the gas just a bit to make sure I wasn't going to slew. 

And that fucking piece of shit cat looked up at the headlights, panicked and spun back the other way.  When I saw its shiny, frightened orbs I knew what the bitch was going to do.  So I tapped the brakes just a bit, enough to start the back end to slide, cut the wheels, jammed the gas and snarled toward the left side of the road. 

Just as the cat reversed field again.

I centered the motherfucker.  Ka-WHUMP front tire.  Ka-WHUMP back tire.   

She screams at me to stop the car, snatching at the blouse to begin the rebuttoning process. I jam the brakes and slide to a stop. She bolts from the car, and I see deep into the blouse as she turns away, the bra so gently cupping her delicate breasts.  I'm still sitting in the car trying to deconstruct what just happened when I hear her wail....

It's DEAD, it's DEAD! 

And it was most definitely dead.  The head of the thing looked like a pumpkin that had been hit repeatedly with a baseball bat. There was a deep recess in the body with a tire print across it.  Bowels had exploded out its ass and made a Rorschach test on the pavement.  Nobody was bringing this thing back.  It was gone. 

This girl I wanted so, so badly looks up at me with tears spilling down her face (and I wanted her even more in that moment).  Then her face turns into a mask of rage. She points a crooked finger at me and shrieks "You did that on PURPOSE! You swerved just so you could hit the cat!  How could you?" 

I'm standing there with a rapidly fading chub, flabbergasted that she didn't recognize my superb driving skills as a desperate attempt to avoid hitting the kitty.  A little aggravated that I got no credit for performing that miraculous piece of stunt driving with one hand as my other was initially involved in exploring her taut midsection. 

But no, I'm the dastardly kitty killer. 

I tried and tried to convince her that I did my best to keep from hitting it, I couldn't anticipate the changes in direction it made.  She eventually calmed down, said she understood and didn't blame me, but also asked if I could just take her home.  The buzz was gone. The mood was ruined. 

The kitty killed my pussy.  Fucker.  I never got close to that again. 

She told me a few days later that while she was sorry the cat died, it probably prevented her from messing things up for me because if we'd done what we were going to do she'd have been obligated to tell my girlfriend out of respect. 

And then she told her anyway "what we almost did". 

I managed to play that off.  "No, baby. She was so drunk. I was taking her home because some skanky guys were hitting on her and I was trying to do the right thing. She tried to make a little bit of a move on me and I told her absolutely not, but you know how she gets when she drinks.  Then I killed a stupid cat by accident because I was having to deal with her. She got all pissed off about it and is probably just saying shit because of that. Yeah, she tried to make a move, but she was drunk and I didn't think anything about it.  Don't be mad at her baby, she didn't mean anything. It was just the booze talking. I didn't want to tell you because you're such good friends and it was no big deal." 

Kept the girlfriend temporarily.  But that thing that I wanted was lost to me forever.

You fuckers can say what you want, that is a great piece of literature. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2015, 04:36:07 AM »
So basically Kaos is batting .500 murdering pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

bgreene

« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2015, 09:10:20 AM »
You fuckers can say what you want, that is a great piece of literature.

Damn, I was begining to think you had fallen off the face of the earth, but when I saw you the other day, I knew you had just fallen off the wagon.  Welcome back!!

And yes, I can picture the hate for that cat when that stupid think make it's second (and last) decision to juke back.  I'm with you, I HATE cats!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2015, 11:04:13 PM »
Monday I played golf.  Shot an 87.  Played well for stretches and then just destroyed myself with 7's on two par fours.  Fucking sevens.  But I digress.

I've got an AU bag.  The guy I play with most often has an LSU bag.  So we're at the turn and this bozo is coming out of the clubhouse. 

"Hay, Aubren looked pretty good for a while on Sattidy but it got spooky there at the end, di'int it.  What happen to LSU, ya'll ain't gonna get no warmup afore ye play them Bulldoggies, huh?"

Neither me nor my friend are what you'd call sociable. I don't want to talk to random fucks about football. I don't need some jimmy jim jam analysis of Auburn's game and my friend doesn't care to hear shit or jack from some goober gourd head. 

So we just semi acknowledge the guy with "yeah, was a tough game" and "can't do much about lightning.."  and kept moving. 

Well the bastard followed us back into the clubhouse. 

"Hay, did ya'll see that Tennessee game?  We got us a for real quarterback up thar now.  I been watching football for a long, long time and that was probly the single best pefformance I ever done seen from a quarterback.  That boy's the real deal." 

Consider that we started playing at 6:45 and he was loading up this shit before 9 am.  Consider that we're not exactly sociable. Consider that it's early, it's already getting hot and I'm hungry. 

I look at my friend, he looks at me and then he starts it. 

"Come on, man, ya'll were playing some rinky dink team.  Who was it? Blowing Greens?  And you've never seen a better quarterback performance?  Have you ever heard of Tim Tebow?  Or Cam Newton? Or Johnny Manziel?"

He's starting to steam a little. So I piled on.

"Seriously, dude. That porn moustache guy at Ole Miss had a better day on the SAME DAY ya'll were farting around with Browning Green and looking bad doing it."

Hayull, boys, Bowling Green's a pretty good team.  Wasn't it them that was almost in the national championship a few years ago when Auburn was up there and didn't go?  And I'm telling you, Josh Dobbs put on a clinic. 

My friend says "He needs to take his freaky ass to the eyebrow clinic.  That's what needs to happen." 

Conversation over. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2015, 10:37:14 AM »
Monday I played golf.  Shot an 87.  Played well for stretches and then just destroyed myself with 7's on two par fours.  Fucking sevens.  But I digress.

I've got an AU bag.  The guy I play with most often has an LSU bag.  So we're at the turn and this bozo is coming out of the clubhouse. 

"Hay, Aubren looked pretty good for a while on Sattidy but it got spooky there at the end, di'int it.  What happen to LSU, ya'll ain't gonna get no warmup afore ye play them Bulldoggies, huh?"

Neither me nor my friend are what you'd call sociable. I don't want to talk to random fucks about football. I don't need some jimmy jim jam analysis of Auburn's game and my friend doesn't care to hear shit or jack from some goober gourd head. 

So we just semi acknowledge the guy with "yeah, was a tough game" and "can't do much about lightning.."  and kept moving. 

Well the bastard followed us back into the clubhouse. 

"Hay, did ya'll see that Tennessee game?  We got us a for real quarterback up thar now.  I been watching football for a long, long time and that was probly the single best pefformance I ever done seen from a quarterback.  That boy's the real deal." 

Consider that we started playing at 6:45 and he was loading up this shit before 9 am.  Consider that we're not exactly sociable. Consider that it's early, it's already getting hot and I'm hungry. 

I look at my friend, he looks at me and then he starts it. 

"Come on, man, ya'll were playing some rinky dink team.  Who was it? Blowing Greens?  And you've never seen a better quarterback performance?  Have you ever heard of Tim Tebow?  Or Cam Newton? Or Johnny Manziel?"

He's starting to steam a little. So I piled on.

"Seriously, dude. That porn moustache guy at Ole Miss had a better day on the SAME DAY ya'll were farting around with Browning Green and looking bad doing it."

Hayull, boys, Bowling Green's a pretty good team.  Wasn't it them that was almost in the national championship a few years ago when Auburn was up there and didn't go?  And I'm telling you, Josh Dobbs put on a clinic. 

My friend says "He needs to take his freaky ass to the eyebrow clinic.  That's what needs to happen." 

Conversation over.

I had jury duty yesterday, Cancelled it by sending it back in that I was taking care of someone one.

Still skipped work.

I played 36 on two of the better (semi-private) courses around here. Sweated much. Still waiting on fall around here.    :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2015, 01:41:01 PM »
I don't want to talk to random fucks about football. I don't need some jimmy jim jam analysis of Auburn's game and my friend doesn't care to hear shit or jack from some goober gourd head. 

As you continue to argue football with some on this site,
I could not in good faith read the rest.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.