Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cool Story Bro

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Cool Story Bro
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2015, 01:45:12 PM »
I hate that cat.

For some reason, our house has always been a haven for stray cats.  In the 8 years we've lived there, we've probably had 8 different cats take up residence in our garage.  Some will hang out for a few months, some longer but ultimately, they all wind up disappearing.  We have woods next to our house so I don't know if a bobcat or a coyote or other vile creature is killing them.  Welp, lost another one.  Meh.

They're pretty cool for the most part.  We take em' to the clinic once a year and get a rabies shot.  Put a bowl of food out.  They keep the rodent population down and do their own thing.  But the one that's out there now.....gawt damn I'm ready to shoot that bastage.  It's a little killing machine.  There is rarely a day that goes by where that cat doesn't torture and maim some poor creature....in our garage.  We'll walk out and there will be bird feathers everywhere.  Or a mangled skink lizard.  A lot of mice without heads.  Pieces of snake.  She's gutted squirrels bigger than her and presented us with the entrails.  Yesterday, I come home and Snagette tells me there's a wounded chipmunk in the back yard that they saved from the cat.  I go out there and put the little fella in a box to see if he'll live.  He didn't.  So I go outside and what do I find in the garage?  We had taken one play toy away from her...so she went and got another chipmunk family member, ripped it in half and placed it lovingly on the mat at the foot of the stairs.

Stupid cat.  Not there when you need it, either.  Working in the yard this past weekend. I'm walking through the yard and hear this rustling in the bushes. Cat?  No, the cat is 5 feet away under my car yawning.  I look at the bushes and a 4 foot snake comes boogeyin' out right by my feet.  Startled the shit out of me.  Cat just looked at me and said, "Snake almost gotcha' didn't it?"

I hate that cat.

Cool story, bro.   

Cat issue huh?

I take it you don't have a gun or perhaps some anti freeze handy.

F cats. Except Aubie...he's different.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2015, 02:40:46 PM »
Cat issue huh?

I take it you don't have a gun or perhaps some anti freeze handy.

Can't bring myself to off a kitty, except in certain circumstances. There's one cat that lives a block or two over.  He's all about inclusion and diversity because there's a line right down the middle of his face with one side of his face being solid black and the other all white.  We nicknamed him Sneak-A-Peek because it looks like he's...well, you get the idea.  Anyways, Sneak drops by every few days for a bowl.

Sup' Sneak?

Ain't nuthin to it.  Just havin' a bowl.

Cool.  Cool.

Well, this feral cat started coming around and was beating the crap out of our cat.  So Sneak started hanging around to defend his bitch.  They fought all the time.  Went out one time and feral cat had Sneak pinned down.  Grabbed a pellet gun I had in the garage and popped feral.  Hit him just right cause he ran about 20 feet and clunk.  Bye Bye feral.  Sneak went over and kicked the carcass..

"Yeah bitch.  Betchu' won't do that no more."  He walked by to go get a bowl.  "What'dju shoot him for?  I had that shit".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2015, 02:47:06 PM »
Can't bring myself to off a kitty, except in certain circumstances. There's one cat that lives a block or two over.  He's all about inclusion and diversity because there's a line right down the middle of his face with one side of his face being solid black and the other all white.  We nicknamed him Sneak-A-Peek because it looks like he's...well, you get the idea.  Anyways, Sneak drops by every few days for a bowl.

Sup' Sneak?

Cool.  Cool.

Well, this feral cat started coming around and was beating the crap out of our cat.  So Sneak started hanging around to defend his bitch.  They fought all the time.  Went out one time and feral cat had Sneak pinned down.  Grabbed a pellet gun I had in the garage and popped feral.  Hit him just right cause he ran about 20 feet and clunk.  Bye Bye feral.  Sneak went over and kicked the carcass..

"Yeah bitch.  Betchu' won't do that no more."  He walked by to go get a bowl.  "What'dju shoot him for?  I had that shit".

The fact that you can carry on a conversation with a cat is very concerning.

What is your first memory of your mother?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2015, 02:52:41 PM »

I ain't talkin' bout a bowl of food.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2015, 04:06:49 PM »

Sup' Sneak?

Cool.  Cool.

You need to hire a dentist
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2015, 05:14:03 PM »
You need to hire a dentist

or grow a pair. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2015, 07:06:16 PM »
I love Aubie. He's so awesome. He's just so cool. He's not like those other tigers, like that tiger - that lion that was hugging that man. He's not like that. He's really nice. He's never attacked anybody.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2015, 12:08:18 PM »

I was more concerned about the talking cats and their gang wars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2015, 12:18:09 PM »
I love Aubie. He's so awesome. He's just so cool. He's not like those other tigers, like that tiger - that lion that was hugging that man. He's not like that. He's really nice. He's never attacked anybody.
Yeah, yeah...we know he won't bite. None of 'em will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2015, 02:05:11 PM »
Apparently, my garage continues to be wild kingdom.  Big red wasp buzzing around in there this morning.  My disdain for anything that buzzes and has sharp shit sticking out of their ass is well documented.  There are several cans of Raid strategically placed around my house and this nasty sucker was only 5 feet from a fresh can.  Picked up, aimed, fired and he dropped out of the air and landed in this spider web in the corner. (I really gotta' clean that garage)  Obviously this was not a cool story, bro....until the owner of said web came creeping from behind a board towards the struggling wasp.  A gawt damn black widow.  A LARGE black widow.

Now I can deal with a lot of stuff, but something that can potentially kill you lurking in the corner?  I guess they can kill you.  That's what I always heard.  Don't care, I'd die of a heart attack if one of those got on me.  I had a special can of Raid for that bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2015, 05:29:33 PM »
Apparently, my garage continues to be wild kingdom.  Big red wasp buzzing around in there this morning.  My disdain for anything that buzzes and has sharp shit sticking out of their ass is well documented.  There are several cans of Raid strategically placed around my house and this nasty sucker was only 5 feet from a fresh can.  Picked up, aimed, fired and he dropped out of the air and landed in this spider web in the corner. (I really gotta' clean that garage)  Obviously this was not a cool story, bro....until the owner of said web came creeping from behind a board towards the struggling wasp.  A gawt damn black widow.  A LARGE black widow.

Now I can deal with a lot of stuff, but something that can potentially kill you lurking in the corner?  I guess they can kill you.  That's what I always heard.  Don't care, I'd die of a heart attack if one of those got on me.  I had a special can of Raid for that bitch.
Just had a discussion with my adult daughter about this Asian giant hornet that has been stalking her near the entrance of the house. Remember seeing one as far back as mid 80's. Looks like the creation of a mad entomologist. All I can say is stay clear of this devil, it's aggressive and the sting is described as feeling like a hot nail. It's also just smaller than a hummingbird. Baddest looking insect I've ever encountered. This is truly one to read up on.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 06:12:03 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2015, 08:24:34 AM »
That makes me the sixth eighth most important thing in that house and I know that.
fixt - there's a couple other things around there much more important (and fun) than you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2015, 09:12:39 AM »

Well, if you sprayed the wasp well enough, that should take care of the spider if he decides to have him for lunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2015, 10:51:51 AM »
Well, if you sprayed the wasp well enough, that should take care of the spider if he decides to have him for lunch.

It's science!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2015, 10:59:24 AM »
It's science!
And entertaining. A two-fer of death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2015, 11:20:58 AM »
And entertaining. A two-fer of death.
You normally pay double for that kind of action.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2015, 11:25:44 AM »
Look, the black widder wouldn't have died had it eaten the wasp.  The Raid I sprayed on the wasp was specific to flying insects that can kill you.  Has no affect on crawling insects that can kill you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2015, 11:35:10 AM »
Look, the black widder wouldn't have died had it eaten the wasp.  The Raid I sprayed on the wasp was specific to flying insects that can kill you.  Has no affect on crawling insects that can kill you.
It sounds to me that a science experiment is needed to prove your hypothesis.

My money is on the statement that anything capable of taking out an ornery walst is more than capable of snuffing out a black widder.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:37:16 AM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2015, 02:30:27 PM »
It sounds to me that a science experiment is needed to prove your hypothesis.

My money is on the statement that anything capable of taking out an ornery walst is more than capable of snuffing out a black widder.

Well, yeah....might as well do it and see. Then if he doesnt die, just pour some gasoline on his ass and throw a match at him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2015, 06:46:28 PM »
Just threw a punctured snake into the woods. Only about a foot long.  Killer Kitty bit it and left it to suffer and writhe in the garage.  Daily diary of wild animals at Snags Estates. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions