Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cool Story Bro

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Cool Story Bro
« on: August 19, 2015, 02:33:26 PM »
Since Jumbo went all random earlier, got to thinking bout' a thread for some really keen, meaningless and cool stories?  Especially since I just recently had one of those semi-awkward moments.  Plus, it will give K a place to relay those life events that can only happen to K, and be expressed in a manner that only K can convey.

In line at the bank waiting behind a rather sexy blonde young lady.  The tellers are located in a large, open area where sound carries quite well.  She and I are the only two customers and there are two tellers behind the counter with several employees at desks around the room.

The blonde's phone, which is sticking out of her back pocket with the volume apparently turned up to 11, goes off with the ringtone of "Addicted" by Saving Abel. For those not familiar, picture these lyrics emanating from her ass and heard quite clearly throughout the bank:

"I'm so addicted to all the things you do when you're going down on me in between the sheets."

This line is repeated several times as she makes no attempt to answer or mute it.  One teller, a young guy counting money, is trying his best to stifle a laugh.  The young lady teller waiting on the blonde can't speak and is turning red as a beet.  One employee comes out of his office to see where it was coming from and another lady employee has her head down on her desk, laughing uncontrollably.

The blonde completes her transaction and walks out calmly.  As soon as the door shuts behind her, the entire bank breaks out in laughter.  I, on the other hand, stepped up to the teller window sporting semi-chub.

Cool story, bro.......   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

Re: Cool Story Bro
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 02:40:01 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 02:42:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 03:39:45 PM »
Best story ever IF you had of snapped a pic of her ass doe...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 03:57:36 PM »
Oh girl, let's take it slow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 04:07:20 PM »
Since Jumbo went all random earlier, got to thinking bout' a thread for some really keen, meaningless and cool stories?  Especially since I just recently had one of those semi-awkward moments.  Plus, it will give K a place to relay those life events that can only happen to K, and be expressed in a manner that only K can convey.

In line at the bank waiting behind a rather sexy blonde young lady.  The tellers are located in a large, open area where sound carries quite well.  She and I are the only two customers and there are two tellers behind the counter with several employees at desks around the room.

The blonde's phone, which is sticking out of her back pocket with the volume apparently turned up to 11, goes off with the ringtone of "Addicted" by Saving Abel. For those not familiar, picture these lyrics emanating from her ass and heard quite clearly throughout the bank:

"I'm so addicted to all the things you do when you're going down on me in between the sheets."

This line is repeated several times as she makes no attempt to answer or mute it.  One teller, a young guy counting money, is trying his best to stifle a laugh.  The young lady teller waiting on the blonde can't speak and is turning red as a beet.  One employee comes out of his office to see where it was coming from and another lady employee has her head down on her desk, laughing uncontrollably.

The blonde completes her transaction and walks out calmly.  As soon as the door shuts behind her, the entire bank breaks out in laughter.  I, on the other hand, stepped up to the teller window sporting semi-chub.

Cool story, bro.......   

Lawyer talk. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 04:14:19 PM »
Lawyer talk.

Since Jumbo went all random earlier, got to thinking bout' a thread for some really keen, meaningless and cool stories?   

Dallas talk ^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 04:19:30 PM »
Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 04:34:44 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 05:35:56 PM »
Oh girl, let's take it slow
Creepy Avatar broskie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 07:10:49 PM »

Lawyer talk.
Hammering out justice doesn't come cheap!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 07:00:16 AM »
Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.
You are my favorite ambulance chaser. Keep those long winded tales and snappy anecdotes coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 08:26:45 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 09:38:25 AM »

Cool story, bro.......   

ho lee fuk...this wasn't from the copa da past.al.cumz

nice story, bro.

tell it again but with your balls. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 09:40:04 AM »
ho lee fuk...this wasn't from the copa da past.al.cumz

nice story, bro.

tell it again but with your balls.

Insensitive tweet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 09:53:31 AM »
Insensitive tweet

I heard that phrase is overused.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 09:56:46 AM »
I heard that phrase is overused.

Well, it definitely applies in this case.  Nook's words were hurtful and he will not see me at the pancake social on Wednesday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 10:11:12 AM »
Well, it definitely applies in this case.  Nook's words were hurtful and he will not see me at the pancake social on Wednesday.

Depends...how much? I may be in. Still at the Lions Club?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 10:14:19 AM »
Depends...how much? I may be in. Still at the Lions Club?

$5.00 and they moved it to the Alcazar Shriner's Temple on Westgate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 01:22:10 PM »
$5.00 and they moved it to the Alcazar Shriner's Temple on Westgate.

Im gonna get me one of those cool tassles for my hat so I can blend in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE