Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ben Carson For President

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Ben Carson For President
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2015, 11:07:57 AM »
Anyone that believes homosexuality is a choice and states that the reason they believe it to be is because straight people go in to Prison and they choose to be gay...described marriage equality supporters as being an enemy to America, compares homosexuality to pedophilia and bestiality...is a fuckin moron.

That's Ben Carson.

I'm voting for Bernie Mother Fuckin Sanders

If homosexuality is not a choice, please explain why one identical twin can be gay and one can be straight?  They are born with IDENTICAL DNA so they should BOTH be gay, correct?

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/identical-twin-studies-prove-homosexuality-is-not-genetic
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2015, 11:21:38 AM »
If homosexuality is not a choice, please explain why one identical twin can be gay and one can be straight?  They are born with IDENTICAL DNA so they should BOTH be gay, correct?

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/identical-twin-studies-prove-homosexuality-is-not-genetic

Butt sex in a pussy? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2015, 11:24:52 AM »
I guess Prowler got the crowd going. I'm not getting into this whole homo-sexuality debate but I can tell you that based on who is in the White House now and who is running for president, someone with faith based beliefs is the least of ones concerns. Besides we're talking about a retired neurosurgeon here not Joe Blow off the streets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2015, 11:26:48 AM »
I guess Prowler got the crowd going. I'm not getting into this whole homo-sexuality debate but I can tell you that based on who is in the White House now and who is running for president, someone with faith based beliefs is the least of ones concerns. Besides we're talking about a retired neurosurgeon here not Joe Blow off the streets.

Joe Blow?  There you go talking about the gheys again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2015, 11:36:04 AM »

Joe Blow?  There you go talking about the gheys again.

He has to make a living somehow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2015, 04:19:22 PM »
I know that I'm probably voting for the repub nominee regardless in a pres election so I don't get too worked up in primaries. Been disappointed too many times.

Having said that, I really like Carson a lot. He's my fav right now. I actually like Huckabee, Christie and Paul.

Not crazy about the chick who ran two companies into the ground, Bush or Trump. Actually can't stand Trump. Agree with him on a lot of things but I think he's not our guy. Too full of himself for me and a better dictator than leader.

Might actually follow Prowler and vote for Bernie over Trump, which means I must loathe the guy. I think I really do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2015, 04:24:09 PM »
I know that I'm probably voting for the repub nominee regardless in a pres election so I don't get too worked up in primaries. Been disappointed too many times.

Having said that, I really like Carson a lot. He's my fav right now. I actually like Huckabee, Christie and Paul.

Not crazy about the chick who ran two companies into the ground, Bush or Trump. Actually can't stand Trump. Agree with him on a lot of things but I think he's not our guy. Too full of himself for me and a better dictator than leader.
Might actually follow Prowler and vote for Bernie over Trump, which means I must loathe the guy. I think I really do.

We already have one of these now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2015, 09:37:59 PM »
Real "tolerant" aint he? Irony.

And to call the guy a fucking moron? Serious?
Yes, serious. He is a fucking hypocritical moron. What's really hilarious about the Republican party, Toupee Trump is the leading candidate. AAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
If he wins the Republican side...y'all have no one to blame but yourselves.

Yup, I called him a hypocrite too, just in case you were wondering if I was being serious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2015, 12:23:42 AM »
...y'all have no one to blame but yourselves.

Y'all?

Well hell boy. Go ahead and vote for the commie. Maybe he'll give you some free shit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2015, 12:47:34 AM »
Y'all?

Well hell boy. Go ahead and vote for the commie. Maybe he'll give you some free shit.

Ain't nothing free but an assholes opinion in this society.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2015, 12:19:04 PM »
http://www.westernjournalism.com/ben-carsons-comment-about-muslims-has-many-calling-for-him-to-withdraw-his-response/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2015-09-21

Some Calling For Him To Withdraw- His Response…

On NBC's "Meet the Press", Chuck Todd asked Dr. Carson, "Should a President’s faith matter?"

Jack Davis September 21, 2015 at 8:24am

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson believes America’s president must embrace America’s values.

His campaign said that is the bottom line of comments that Carson made Sunday regarding Islam’s incompatibility with the Constitution, as well as his belief that America should not have a Muslim president.

“Dr. Carson is a strict adherent to the First Amendment — freedom of religion. That includes people of all faith,” said Carson campaign spokesman Doug Watts. “He has great respect for the Muslim community, but there is a huge gulf between the faith and practice of the Muslim faith, and our Constitution and American values.”

On NBC’s “Meet the Press”, Chuck Todd asked Dr. Carson, “Should a President’s faith matter?”

“If it’s inconsistent with the values and principles of America, then of course it should matter. But if it fits within the realm of America and consistent with the Constitution, no problem,” he explained.

When asked if he thought Islam is consistent with the Constitution, Carson said, “No, I don’t, I do not.”

“I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that,” Carson added.

Carson’s spokesman said the exchange made it clear Carson would not bar a Muslim from running.

“If there’s somebody who’s of any faith, but they say things, and their life has been consistent with things that will elevate this nation and make it possible for everybody to succeed, and bring peace and harmony, then I’m with them,” said Carson, who from the start of his campaign has made a clear link between his faith and the policies he would enact as president.

Vox commented, “This is the broader context for Carson’s remarks: many grassroots Republicans see Islam as not just suspicious but a clear and present danger to America, and think the media and the political establishment are too bound by political correctness to admit it — much less fight it.”

Carson has noted that religious toleration is a hallmark of his life.

“As a Christian, I am not the least bit offended by the beliefs of Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Mormons and so forth. In fact, I am delighted to know that they believe in something that is more likely to make them into a reasonable human being, as long as they don’t allow the religion to be distorted by those seeking power and wealth,” he wrote in his book America the Beautiful in 2012.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2015, 01:05:36 PM »
Yes, serious. He is a fucking hypocritical moron. What's really hilarious about the Republican party, Toupee Trump is the leading candidate. AAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
If he wins the Republican side...y'all have no one to blame but yourselves.

Yup, I called him a hypocrite too, just in case you were wondering if I was being serious.

So the neurosurgeon has a below avg IQ?

There is no yall as I am a registered Independent. Trump will not win the nomination. I don't hate him, but he won't win. He is resonating with a lot of people because he is saying things most people only think. Simply put. Doesn't mean he is the best to lead. Just that he is touching on some things people wanna hear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2015, 08:11:42 AM »
http://www.westernjournalism.com/liberal-outrage-over-ben-carsons-muslim-comments-just-backfired-in-a-big-way/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2015-09-21

I know what he meant...but I wouldn't have said it in this PC/Sensationalizing Media era. Most radical followers of Islam believe in muslim law (Sharia) which does indeed conflict with the laws of this country. Not sure why that is such a big deal. But it's gonna hurt him because the media is gonna will it to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2015, 08:52:11 AM »
I know what he meant...but I wouldn't have said it in this PC/Sensationalizing Media era. Most radical followers of Islam believe in muslim law (Sharia) which does indeed conflict with the laws of this country. Not sure why that is such a big deal. But it's gonna hurt him because the media is gonna will it to happen.

Well he sure put himself out there for sure and for a few days the media and Muslim folks were all over. Funny thing is, the media's attention to it has increase his following and donations by a whole lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2015, 10:04:14 AM »
Well he sure put himself out there for sure and for a few days the media and Muslim folks were all over. Funny thing is, the media's attention to it has increase his following and donations by a whole lot.

He's taking a play out of Trump's playbook. Except he's a bit more subtle about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2015, 03:58:07 PM »

Definitely not a moron...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2015, 04:27:26 PM »

Definitely not a moron...

Not real sure sarcasm was intended here, but this was pretty good to me.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 04:42:53 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions