Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ben Carson For President

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Ben Carson For President
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2015, 04:48:04 PM »
Really like the way he thinks even though he is almost too soft spoken. Don't know much about Seventh Day Adventists but it could be made into an issue by detractors. When questioned, I like his response that this isn't about religion.

Are they the ones that ride bicycles and wear Men In Black suits when they come to my house? 

They asked me one time if i would hear their message.  I told them as long as they heard mine first. 

They were not interested in the theory of vagina worship. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2015, 10:33:59 PM »
Are they the ones that ride bicycles and wear Men In Black suits when they come to my house? 

They asked me one time if i would hear their message.  I told them as long as they heard mine first. 

Well, that only works for 3 weeks out of the month, then lord vaginal turns into a bloody massacre.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2015, 07:50:47 AM »

Those are Mormons. Jevovahs Witness also goes door to door but they just drive mailbox to mailbox and all get out of a car and ambush you. I've never known SDA to do that.

I did hear Ben getting a little self righteous about his faith couple of nights ago which wasn't cool. Basically saying it's what made him different from others in the race - that he really did believe in God and has never turned his back on it....as opposed to others in the race. Yeah not cool dude. Talk about other stuff. His poo poo'ing on any meaningful illegal immigration dialogue was also a turn off which leads me to believe he is in some favor of amnesty.

Aside from those 2 things I still think he's pretty solid. He needs to remember what got him to where he's at in the polls.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 07:52:53 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2015, 09:06:06 AM »
Those are Mormons. Jevovahs Witness also goes door to door but they just drive mailbox to mailbox and all get out of a car and ambush you. I've never known SDA to do that.

I did hear Ben getting a little self righteous about his faith couple of nights ago which wasn't cool. Basically saying it's what made him different from others in the race - that he really did believe in God and has never turned his back on it....as opposed to others in the race. Yeah not cool dude. Talk about other stuff. His poo poo'ing on any meaningful illegal immigration dialogue was also a turn off which leads me to believe he is in some favor of amnesty.

Aside from those 2 things I still think he's pretty solid. He needs to remember what got him to where he's at in the polls.

Agreed, especially on his faith. I have a feeling the wife set him straight once he got home or at least I hope. That is the sort of thing you let be seen in your message or your actions and not by saying ones faith is greater than someone else's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2015, 10:29:18 AM »

I bought a mountain bike off Craigslist a few weeks ago. Go to meet the seller and found two Mormon missionaries waiting for me. The seller was getting rid of it to travel back home to Jamaica.

High mileage bike but I got a great deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2015, 10:50:14 AM »
Religion shouldn't be an issue for people, especially those who consider themselves Republicans....since they shout the most about freedom of Religion at every waking blink. I can give you just as many concerns about other denominations as SDA if I really wanted to. In the end though, it shouldn't be a concern.

I read something earlier this week that said between Trump, Carson and Carly - they had 57% together in one major poll. Thats almost 6 in 10 people who favor someone who hasn't held office. Combine that together with Cruz and Walker (who by most are considered outsiders even though Cruz is a sitting Senator) drawing another 16-18% combined, you are talking about 75% of those polled want someone considered an outsider, or the non-status quo. The other 13 candidates combine for 25-28%, with a bulk of that being Jeb and Christie. That is extremely telling.

Advantage - Outsiders. Disadvantage - Establishment. Karl Rove and Roger Ailes must be shitting their pants.
I believe that this country was founded by mostly Christian folks. I'm a Christian but I'm looking for the person who I think will do this best job.

I don't think I would have a problem with most religions or an atheist if he/she seems like the best candidate. However, I must say that I would be a little skeptical of a voo doo dr. or even a muslim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2015, 10:53:29 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2015, 11:30:35 AM »

There's no evidence that Barrack Hussein Obama has any Muslim ties, is there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2015, 01:52:55 PM »
There's no evidence that Barrack Hussein Obama has any Muslim ties, is there?

Not at all....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2015, 11:20:50 AM »
2 guys who have never held office who speak boldly without political correctness....now have between 51-58% of the vote in most polls. Think on that. And it just seems to be going higher.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2015, 11:26:37 AM »
2 guys who have never held office who speak boldly without political correctness....now have between 51-58% of the vote in most polls. Think on that. And it just seems to be going higher.

Part of me is surprised but then, like you said I believe, this is just proof of how America is tired of the same old political bullshit and ready for someone who is actually smart and who actually seems to give a damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2015, 11:28:26 AM »
Part of me is surprised but then, like you said I believe, this is just proof of how America is tired of the same old political bullshit and ready for someone who is actually smart and who actually seems to give a damn.

Boom!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2015, 11:22:35 PM »
Anyone that believes homosexuality is a choice and states that the reason they believe it to be is because straight people go in to Prison and they choose to be gay...described marriage equality supporters as being an enemy to America, compares homosexuality to pedophilia and bestiality...is a fuckin moron.

That's Ben Carson.

I'm voting for Bernie Mother Fuckin Sanders
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2015, 07:24:32 AM »
Anyone that believes homosexuality is a choice and states that the reason they believe it to be is because straight people go in to Prison and they choose to be gay...described marriage equality supporters as being an enemy to America, compares homosexuality to pedophilia and bestiality...is a fuckin moron.

That's Ben Carson.

He's a communist.  And a froot loop.  And a wasted vote. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2015, 08:22:53 AM »

That's Ben Carson.

And anyone who bases their entire vote off someone's opinion of that subject matter over the many more important things that actually make the country run is a fucking moron. But hey Bernie is using the "give people free shit paid for by others and they'll vote for me" strategy. And it will work on a certain portion of the electorate. The same portion that would have rallied for the Bolsheviks and Lenin in the early 20th century. Have fun with that dude. The human race always repeats it's same mistakes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2015, 09:20:49 AM »
Anyone that believes homosexuality is a choice and states that the reason they believe it to be is because straight people go in to Prison and they choose to be gay...described marriage equality supporters as being an enemy to America, compares homosexuality to pedophilia and bestiality...is a fudgein moron.

That's Ben Carson.

I'm voting for Bernie Mother fudgein Sanders

No offense P. But there's a reason you're an emoji on a message board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2015, 09:23:33 AM »

That's Ben Carson.

Did you just say that out loud......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2015, 10:41:14 AM »
No offense P. But there's a reason you're an emoji on a message board.
*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2015, 10:41:35 AM »
Did you just say that out loud......

Real "tolerant" aint he? Irony.

And to call the guy a fucking moron? Serious?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE