Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

X biker gang

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
X biker gang
« on: May 20, 2015, 11:35:22 AM »
This biker war out in Tx got me thinking and I want to gauge your interest in starting an X biker gang.

I don't actually have a motorbike but I figure I could just drive my Lexus and meet up with those of you who do. I don't do tattoos but I like drugs and can pistol whip a bitch with the best of them.

We could mix it up and rumble with the outlaws and coonsacks, or whoever it is that wants to try us. I'm sure we'd be a really tough looking group of guys so we probably couldn't get many takers on a rumble.

I will work on the charter if any are interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: X biker gang
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:57:58 AM »
This biker war out in Tx got me thinking and I want to gauge your interest in starting an X biker gang.

I don't actually have a motorbike but I figure I could just drive my Lexus and meet up with those of you who do. I don't do tattoos but I like drugs and can pistol whip a bitch with the best of them.

We could mix it up and rumble with the outlaws and coonsacks, or whoever it is that wants to try us. I'm sure we'd be a really tough looking group of guys so we probably couldn't get many takers on a rumble.

Did you just say "coonsacks"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 12:01:08 PM »

All long as our crib, club or whatever has wifi capabilities then I am down with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 12:10:41 PM »
Do they have a Starbuck's in Waco?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 12:30:15 PM »
Do we have to wear those heavy and bulky leather jackets, or can we get by with a vest? It's about to be summer and I hate being all sweaty and junk.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 12:58:48 PM »
I don't understand what is so intimidating about motorcycle gangs. Yeah all that leather is cute but your whole shtick is riding around in the second most vulnerable mode of transport known to man after the horse and buggy. It doesn't have to be a rival gang, your whole crew can get taken out by a befuddled octogenarian looking for the macy's exit.

I always figured if we started having trouble with one around here we would just quietly go around removing all the "look twice save a life" signs and let the problem sort itself out naturally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 12:59:50 PM »
Do we have to wear those heavy and bulky leather jackets, or can we get by with a vest? It's about to be summer and I hate being all sweaty and junk.

I think a Gus vest with maybe a few skulls would be pretty badass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 01:01:28 PM »
Helmets mess my hair up plus I get a little nervous leaning into turns on my Trek anyway soooo, if it's cool, I'll just carpool with my mom to our meetings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 01:09:25 PM »
Instead of a skull on our patch, we could have a skeleton napping in a lawn chair. We could call our gang "Son's of Mediocrity".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 01:12:37 PM »
Instead of a skull on our patch, we could have a skeleton napping in a lawn chair. We could call our gang "Son's of Mediocrity".

Yeah, and lets make sure any table meetings we have consist of BBQ and beer along shutting down before dark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 01:15:20 PM »
X gang drive-by.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 01:41:10 PM »
I have got to get my Schwinn Scooter out of the shop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 01:58:20 PM »
We are all gonna need gangster names.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 02:05:43 PM »
I want Buzz to be my Old Lady.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 02:09:54 PM »
Can we shoot pool and come up with a cool initiation for new members?

Wait, we've already got one.  But what if they don't have a dog?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 02:19:41 PM »
Can we shoot pool everybody in a city and not get caught and come up with a cool initiation for new members?

Wait, we've already got one.  But what if they don't have a dog?

My bad thats already been done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 02:19:59 PM »
I will bring the Mead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2015, 02:25:41 PM »
I don't understand what is so intimidating about motorcycle gangs. Yeah all that leather is cute but your whole shtick is riding around in the second most vulnerable mode of transport known to man after the horse and buggy. It doesn't have to be a rival gang, your whole crew can get taken out by a befuddled octogenarian looking for the macy's exit.

I always figured if we started having trouble with one around here we would just quietly go around removing all the "look twice save a life" signs and let the problem sort itself out naturally.

Leonard Smalls says you can eat a dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »
I want Buzz to be my Old Lady.

I will look pretty badass on the back of your trike.  Gives me the chance to flex for the other wimmenz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 02:33:19 PM »
I will look pretty badass on the back of your trike.  Gives me the chance to flex for the other wimmenz.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions