Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas (Softball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Arkansas (Softball)
« on: April 24, 2015, 10:03:26 PM »
The Lady Tigers win game 1 of their series, 9-1, over the Sow Hogs of Arkansas.

The record improves to 42-8 (14-5) for the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Arkansas (Softball)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 11:18:38 AM »
The Lady Tigers win game 1 of their series, 9-1, over the Sow Hogs of Arkansas.

The record improves to 42-8 (14-5) for the year.

I'm so sick of the mediocrity.  When is this program going to turn it around?  Haven't we given this coach enough time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 09:20:19 PM »
Auburn takes game 2 by a 9-1 score.  We go for the sweep tomorrow.

The record climbs to 43-8 (15-5).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 04:55:50 PM »
The Ladies get the sweep with a 10-2 win today in game 3. It was their 3rd run-rule win in the series.

They improve to 44-8 (16-5).

Up next is a trip to Baton Rouge Friday night to take on LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 09:02:49 PM »
Nice! So, Mens and Womens take the sweep this weekend. Yo PCT, when was the last time that happened?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 09:19:58 PM »
I'm not sure that it ever has, to be honest. The baseball sweep was our first conference sweep since the 2012 season. The softball team has not been too good historically, so we may be walking in new territory here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 09:36:01 AM »
I'm not much on the girls softball, but I find myself watching a game her or there. These gals are GOOD!

And unlike the past, they are not just a bunch of hogs that hit the ball. These are some very athletic girls. It is an aggressive style of play. Fun to watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 09:39:42 AM »
we may be walking in new territory here.

I kind of thought so. Sounds good to me though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 12:57:09 PM »
I'm not much on the girls softball, but I find myself watching a game her or there. These gals are GOOD!

And unlike the past, they are not just a bunch of hogs that hit the ball. These are some very athletic girls. It is an aggressive style of play. Fun to watch.

You mean like this herd of wildebeest at the watering hole? 
 :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »
That picture of the up-dykes made me up-chuck!  Someone on here, TW I think, made an accurate comparison between these "ladies" and the East German swim team from back in the Cold War days.

I've got to hand it to Arkansas. They had a collection of pretty nice looking women on their team.  Can't play softball worth a shit, but I would like to see them naked.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 02:00:42 PM »
That picture of the up-dykes made me up-chuck!  Someone on here, TW I think, made an accurate comparison between these "ladies" and the East German swim team from back in the Cold War days.

I've got to hand it to Arkansas. They had a collection of pretty nice looking women on their team.  Can't play softball worth a shoot, but I would like to see them naked.

Speaking of my ideas for Olympic events...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 02:29:15 PM »
You mean like this herd of wildebeest at the watering hole? 
 :puke:

I didn't want to point fingers, but that is exactly what came to mind...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 03:11:56 PM »
Speaking of my ideas for Olympic events...
Naked softball? I agree it should be topless at the least.

The Olympic committee should take a look at womens bikini trampoline jumping or naked gymnastics as a new sport. Adding any of these would quickly close the viewership gap we see today between the summer and winter games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions