Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kennesaw State

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Kennesaw State
« on: April 29, 2015, 09:49:04 PM »
The Tigers shut out Kennesaw State tonight 6-0.

We are now 30-16 (10-11) on the year. 30 freaking wins! How about that!

We hit the road to the Palmetto State to take on the struggling Gamecocks for the weekend conference series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Kennesaw State
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 10:30:30 PM »
Watched a good bit of it.  Consistent hitting from start to finish.  The pitcher...#24...forget his name...was ausome.  Threw strikes and his breaking ball was insane.  This team has won like 10 of 11, or something like that.  They're just playing solid ball all the way around.  Nothing spectacular.  Good hitting.  Pitching keeps them in every game.  Solid D.  It's a great time to be playing that way.

AND....BIG props to Pell City for being on top of every single game this season.  Preciate it, man.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 08:56:46 AM »
Watched a good bit of it.  Consistent hitting from start to finish.  The pitcher...#24...forget his name...was ausome.  Threw strikes and his breaking ball was insane.  This team has won like 10 of 11, or something like that.  They're just playing solid ball all the way around.  Nothing spectacular.  Good hitting.  Pitching keeps them in every game.  Solid D.  It's a great time to be playing that way.

AND....BIG props to Pell City for being on top of every single game this season.  Preciate it, man.
No problem. I had nothing else to do since Camden Yards called and said my ticket to last night's White Sox game was worthless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 09:27:13 AM »
Did you at least get a light saber for your troubles on Star Wars night?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 09:55:17 AM »
First game I was able to catch on the SEC network, I looked for some of yawl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 10:20:11 AM »

There were countless dozen in the stands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 10:26:16 AM »
The Tigers shut out Kennesaw State tonight 6-0.

What's their mascot?  The Mountain Landises? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 10:39:00 AM »
There were countless dozen in the stands.

Yea wasn't much of a crowd, storm troppers must of got a few.

Be a more lively crowd if they sold beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 11:21:43 AM »
The low attendance last night is Jay Jacob's fault for scheduling the game on a Wednesday night.  This is the bible belt.  He should know that only a heathen would skip Wednesday night service, and there are no heathens in Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 11:29:17 AM »
The low attendance last night is Jay Jacob's fault for scheduling the game on a Wednesday night.  This is the bible belt.  He should know that only a heathen would skip Wednesday night service, and there are no heathens in Auburn.

Sincerely,

Elijah Daniels
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 11:38:47 AM »

Sincerely,

Elijah Daniels

And Mike Dyer agrees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2015, 11:53:12 AM »
What's their mascot?  The Mountain Landises?

No Mr. Landis, they are the Owls....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2015, 11:42:21 PM »

For the love of God ...y'all not yawl. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2015, 07:45:07 AM »

You know it's gotten bad when a dope smoking hippie from the Northwest has to give lessons on Southern slang.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2015, 08:35:10 AM »
Well, we do know that dallas is from, well, Texas and we also know how they get steers and queers mixed up too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 10:25:11 AM »

You know it's gotten bad when a dope smoking hippie from the Northwest has to give lessons on Southern slang.

We have our own language here in Texas. Yawl should know that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions