Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Spread Offense

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: New Spread Offense
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 06:45:20 PM »
We don't ban people over here, thats the other shitty, heavily moderated, poorly ran Auburn message board.
Right, we're the other shitty, poorly ran Auburn message board. They're the on their own on the heavily moderated thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: New Spread Offense
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 07:02:03 PM »
Well with your comments, regardless of what I post, It's a bit hard to try and be sensible.  I tried to be a respectable member of the forum but you keep showing what you are about and your intentions constantly.

I'm responding to you in the manner in which you've been addressing me since I came here. Unfortunately it takes almost all the fun outta this place for me so I don't get much of a chance at being realistic or enjoying some of the other members. Before you started this ‘‘runs this Bammer off campaign’’ by baiting your fucking comments (knowing no one is going to put up with your insults constantly) I didn't have any problems with anyone here.
You are by far the most hypocritical Au poster in the history of message boards. That includes a shit load of fucked up Bama posters I've seen.
You’re nothing but a resident shit stirrer intent on fucking up this place and you do your job very well.
You want a respectable member of the site to talk and enjoy football then try acting like one. You may get surprised and find that you'll get a little respect in return. That's not happening because that's not what you want anyway so the situation is not going to change.

As far as Prowler inviting me and me being lucky I'm here, you people have the power to ban my ass, if you feel the need go ahead.

There's a lot of compliments in this one.  Do I get a prize of some sort?  You can post, and you can be mad at me all you want, but I'm sorry, your were the fucktard Gridiron first, and you held nothing back.  You did it LONG before I called you out here and treated you like I do.   

I'll tell you what, get on your knees, clasp your hands and say you're sorry for being the the biggest bammer douche ever, suck jumbo's dick a little more, and maybe, I'll leave you alone.  Deal?   :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions