Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn hates specail fokls

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Auburn hates specail fokls
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2015, 05:04:15 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out how ovary cysts create a need for service dogs?  I mean you would expect to see a lot more women with dogs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2015, 05:06:12 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out how ovary cysts create a need for service dogs?  I mean you would expect to see a lot more women with dogs.

Have you seen some of the husbands out here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2015, 05:16:30 PM »
Blow me if I'm wrong, but I know at the first foosballz game this year, there was a section set up on Donahue across from the stadium where this group was displaying dogs that they were training as either service or therapy dogs.  I believe they were specifically for soldiers, Vets etc. I may be off because I had been doing a lot of drugs earlier that day.  But if memory serves, that's what they were training them for.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2015, 05:17:47 PM »

Her PTSD is allegedly for being sexually harassed - not assaulted.  Harassed.  I can tell you from personal experience that those cysts are painful, and your hormones are all jacked up, so if anyone gets PTSD from cysts, it's gonna be the guy who got in her way. 

SO I can't figure out the relationship between all the ovarian cyst issues and the sexual harassment and the PTSD and the not even finishing basic training but she's still a veteran and... good grief.  Another perpetual government teat hanger on-er.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2015, 05:20:25 PM »
Blow me if I'm wrong, but I know at the first foosballz game this year, there was a section set up on Donahue across from the stadium where this group was displaying dogs that they were training as either service or therapy dogs.  I believe they were specifically for soldiers, Vets etc. I may be off because I had been doing a lot of drugs earlier that day.  But if memory serves, that's what they were training them for.

Auburn has a certified law enforcement/military dog training program.  The name sounds badazz.  You can actually volunteer to foster the puppies for 18 - 24 months - they want them friendly and socialized.  Auburn pays for all their vet care and food and stuff.  But then you have to give them back...  :sad: :sad:

GREAT Article:  http://auburn.edu/research/animal-health-and-performance/

And through the Canine Detection Research Institute, they’re producing the best detection dogs in the country. Detection dogs coming out of Auburn’s rigorous training program can locate explosives in a moving crowd –just by scenting the vapor wake an explosive leaves behind- or find IEDs in a dense urban environment. Some can find infected trees in an otherwise healthy forest, or track down evasive pythons in the Everglades. They’re at work everywhere from Washington DC to Afghanistan.
CANINE PERFOMANCE SCIENCES

Through research, teaching and outreach, the Canine Performance Sciences program continually improves animal detection science and technology to serve and defend the nation and society.

Auburn University’s College of Veterinary Medicine has rich traditions in research and in understanding animal performance.  Canine Performance Sciences researchers continue groundbreaking research efforts in olfaction and detection, as well as in veterinary sports medicine and canine breeding.

The program is a national leader in understanding the physical, physiological and psychological needs of athletic and working animals and the benefits that exercise can have on their general health. Their work includes the internationally-known, patent-pending VAPOR WAKE® technology, licensed through the Auburn Research Technology Foundation for delivery by AMK9 Academy to expand its employment in defense of the nation and society.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 05:22:49 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2015, 05:26:16 PM »
Auburn has a certified law enforcement/military dog training program.  The name sounds badazz.  You can actually volunteer to foster the puppies for 18 - 24 months - they want them friendly and socialized.  Auburn pays for all their vet care and food and stuff.  But then you have to give them back...  :sad: :sad:

GREAT Article:  http://auburn.edu/research/animal-health-and-performance/

Badass yes...still not cows with windows!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2015, 05:27:07 PM »
Her PTSD is allegedly for being sexually harassed - not assaulted.  Harassed.  I can tell you from personal experience that those cysts are painful, and your hormones are all jacked up, so if anyone gets PTSD from cysts, it's gonna be the guy who got in her way. 

SO I can't figure out the relationship between all the ovarian cyst issues and the sexual harassment and the PTSD and the not even finishing basic training but she's still a veteran and... good grief.  Another perpetual government teat hanger on-er.

By  law I guess, in the real world no fucking way. She'd get laughed out of any bar or run of any post if she tried to pull that PTSD shit or even claim to be a vet. I'd slap her if I saw her and say I thought I saw the enemy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2015, 05:29:00 PM »
I just realized... if our Vet schools can somehow figure out "sharks with laser beams" technology we will have the triumvirate of badassery.

Hell we might be able to rule the world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2015, 05:35:58 PM »
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2015, 05:54:00 PM »
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?
Sea Bass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2015, 06:13:59 PM »
Even if you don't consider yourself a veteran Prowler, I feel safer knowing that if they ever need to reactivate you for a secret mission, that you are on standby.
Even with my consistent Gout flareups, that started when I was in the Air Force Reserve, I would still be willing to go if ever called upon...and no, I never asked for benefits from the Government because of my Gout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2015, 09:55:33 PM »
Even with my consistent Gout flareups, that started when I was in the Air Force Reserve, I would still be willing to go if ever called upon...and no, I never asked for benefits from the Government because of my Gout.
I would encourage you to seek each and every benefit you could possibly get. You served your country, regardless of where. I would much prefer someone who served and is legitimately entitled to get benefits than someone like this goldbricking girl or the millions of illegitimate disability claims that are draining our country dry.

You ought to see if they will at least pay for some of your pot or hippy paraphernalia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2015, 10:03:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2015, 10:32:31 PM »
Hell we might be able to rule the world.

We don't already?

Signed,

Tim Cook
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2015, 12:18:17 AM »
I would encourage you to seek each and every benefit you could possibly get. You served your country, regardless of where. I would much prefer someone who served and is legitimately entitled to get benefits than someone like this goldbricking girl or the millions of illegitimate disability claims that are draining our country dry.

You ought to see if they will at least pay for some of your pot or hippy paraphernalia.
I'm not worried about, I'll still hobble around or barely able to grip things in sharp pain...I'm used to it now, it sucks working on concrete floors as a machinist, 8-12 hours a day, whatever I've got my Essential Oils now, they help out a lot...that and pain pills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2015, 09:57:36 AM »

I  had a tumor removed from my jaw.  I was in the KISS Army.  Do you think you could get Gene or Paul to send me a service monkey?  If I could train it to mix drinks, that would be spectacular.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2015, 10:18:37 AM »
I  had a tumor removed from my jaw.  I was in the KISS Army.  Do you think you could get Gene or Paul to send me a service monkey?  If I could train it to mix drinks, that would be spectacular.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2015, 02:47:20 PM »
You said minkey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2015, 02:50:52 PM »
Open up in the name of the leewww.

The what?

The leeww, you idjiut
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions