Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Announcing Tonight

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Announcing Tonight
« on: January 28, 2015, 09:57:52 AM »
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/01/decision_day_chidi_valentine-o.html
The time has come for Chidi Valentine-Okeke.

The four-star offensive tackle will announce his college football commitment during "Next Class 2015" on Fox Sports South tonight at 9 p.m. CT.

Valentine-Okeke has narrowed his choices down to Alabama, Auburn and LSU. He visited Tuscaloosa and Auburn last month and was in Baton Rouge last weekend.

The 6-foot-6, 305-pounder is ranked as the No. 5 offensive tackle in the country in the 247Sports Composite. Check out our staff predictions for his commitment and cast your vote in our poll below.

Wesley Sinor | Prediction: AUBURN

Auburn still needs to take an offensive tackle in the 2015 cycle and has had its sights set on Martez Ivey, the nation's top overall prospect. Ivey is undecided between Auburn and Florida, so I think the Tigers will gladly take Valentine-Okeke. If Ivey later decides he wants to sign with Auburn as well, it's likely the Tigers will take both.

Drew Champlin | Prediction: LSU

I don't really have a clue, and I know Alabama and Auburn would take him, so a fun curve ball would be to say LSU.

John Talty | Prediction: AUBURN

I could see Chidi going a number of different directions but he has seemingly been primarily considering Alabama and Auburn, and the Tide could be full after taking Isaiah Prince. I don't feel particularly confident but my informed gut says Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Announcing Tonight
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:45 AM »
Not so fast....

http://fanbuzz.com/story/5-star-offensive-tackle-delays-decision-between-alabama-auburn-and-lsu/

That was supposed to be yesterday and he decided not to decide.  Apparently there was a snag at the dealership and his car wasn't delivered on time by the Crimson Cabal.  Was advised to wait until it was stored in the garage and lined up for new rims.  Plus Al-Betar is running out of chartreuse fabric and had to get a few more reams in to make the suits for all these recruits. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 10:37:14 AM »
Yep.  Soon as I read "delayed," I heard the coming of the Lord.  He's going to Bama.  No doubt about it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 11:08:26 AM »
Also delayed after an in home from Bammer. Supposedly. Said he changed his mind. No I'm not joking at all. It's like soap opera level shit every year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 03:34:44 PM »
Also rumors though that he has been a big Auburn guy but he doesn't want to go to the same place as Ivey. I think I read some where that that is the reason he has been delaying his choice to go to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 03:44:49 PM »
Also rumors though that he has been a big Auburn guy but he doesn't want to go to the same place as Ivey. I think I read some where that that is the reason he has been delaying his choice to go to Auburn.
Skreets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 03:45:04 PM »

Has he got a problem with Ivey or is he just worried about competing?  Anyway, since Patrick Miller declared, there's a huge void on the line and he should have a great shot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 05:29:27 PM »
Has he got a problem with Ivey or is he just worried about competing?  Anyway, since Patrick Miller declared, there's a huge void on the line and he should have a great shot. 
Great shot at what, starting? He'd become the first player in NCAA to start, as a true freshman, at a D1 University without ever playing in High School. This upcoming year will be his second year to play the game. Chidi is the poster boy for the "project player" tag. The reason why he's considered a 3* or 4* prospect is strictly due to camps and measurables.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 05:36:57 PM »
Great shot at what, starting? He'd become the first player in NCAA to start, as a true freshman, at a D1 University without ever playing in High School. This upcoming year will be his second year to play the game. Chidi is the poster boy for the "project player" tag. The reason why he's considered a 3* or 4* prospect is strictly due to camps and measurables.

Do we have a tongue in cheek emoticon? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 05:37:23 PM »

There's a void? I think our line got better
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 05:39:39 PM »
I really gotta' step my sarcasm game up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 09:50:39 PM »

This is the dumbest thing I've read on this board.  You really believe he could come in and start as a true freshman?  I mean come on. 

Idiot.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 11:54:41 PM »
This is the dumbest thing I've read on this board.  You really believe he could come in and start as a true freshman?  I mean come on. 

Idiot.   
Yeah!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 04:23:12 AM »
If he was muscled-up with a neard he might have a chance to play some. But start?
We don't even know his hand size.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:44:15 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 08:52:41 AM »

You have got to be the dumbest poster on these here boards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 09:08:20 AM »
You have got to be the dumbest poster on these here boards.

He's added a few more MoFo's to his hit list now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 09:11:34 AM »

Holy shit you are dumb! What kind of logic is this? You think we suck so bad that a true freshman should just be able to come in and start no questions asked? God you are an idiot. And an idiot with no balls which makes it worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 09:14:22 AM »
Fuck you Snaggle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 09:19:46 AM »
Do we have a tongue in cheek emoticon?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 09:23:28 AM »
Yep. Agreed on the comments re: the idiot poster. But I would like to remind everyone about being encouragers instead of critics. As far as stupid ass idiotic comments and questions go, this idiot poster is at the top of his game and says by far the stupidest stuff on the Internet. A moron, indeed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com