Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Now I now why you Alabama Xers are quiet.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Now I now why you Alabama Xers are quiet.
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2015, 05:13:20 PM »
Does the 14th amendment give gays the right to marry. Or anyone for that matter?

Is marriage not a privilege? I mean if it is aright, why can't i marry my cousin and have reterded babies?

What liberal reinterpretation of the constitution is being used to state that gays have a right to marry(the same sex)  the same as anyone else?

And is all of this just a sign of the times according to whatever judge decides it should be?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2015, 05:18:11 PM »
What's Gonna happen when the gays want to have more than 1 "married partner"?

Can't so no, that Gonna be discrimination against homosexuals. Should they be AA and homosexual you will be asked to leave the planet.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2015, 05:53:55 PM »
Does the 14th amendment give gays the right to marry. Or anyone for that matter?

Is marriage not a privilege? I mean if it is aright, why can't i marry my cousin and have reterded babies?

What liberal reinterpretation of the constitution is being used to state that gays have a right to marry(the same sex)  the same as anyone else?

And is all of this just a sign of the times according to whatever judge decides it should be?
In Alabama, at least the way that I understand it, it mostly depends on what your cousin looks like and if she's reterded too. If you both are, (which if she is, then that would be yes) then no. But to answer your questions: no, yes, no, don't know and no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2015, 06:12:06 PM »
States rights. 

George C Wallace had it right. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2015, 07:18:45 PM »
States rights. 

George C Wallace had it right.

THis is the correct answer.

A couple of you sound like dumb ass rednecks. If you are going to speak out against this, speak out for state's rights. Anything else is an opinion of morals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2015, 08:18:57 PM »
THis is the correct answer.

A couple of you sound like dumb ass rednecks. If you are going to speak out against this, speak out for state's rights. Anything else is an opinion of morals.

Hey, I am not a redneck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2015, 08:58:47 PM »
I'm sorry, but the anus was designed to excrete unwanted solids from the body and not made to receive the penith. And neither is the penith made to be inserted into the rectum. As for women having homosexual intercourse, I could live with that as long as I'm included.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2015, 08:59:40 AM »
I'm sorry, but the anus was designed to excrete unwanted solids from the body and not made to receive the penith. And neither is the penith made to be inserted into the rectum. As for women having homosexual intercourse, I could live with that as long as I'm included.

So you are saying you don't go ass to mouth?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2015, 09:05:37 AM »

Not even a square rectum?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2015, 09:38:43 AM »

Unless it feels good to the penith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2015, 01:52:07 PM »
Unless it feels good to the penith

Lou agrees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2015, 03:10:58 PM »
They just want to get married. They are not going to force you to go against your beliefs....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/03/sweet-cakes-by-melissa-violation-_n_6604526.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2015, 03:22:02 PM »
They just want to get married. They are not going to force you to go against your beliefs....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/03/sweet-cakes-by-melissa-violation-_n_6604526.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

This is such complete and total bullshit.  Business owners should have the right to refuse to serve anyone for any reason. 

I realize that urinates on the whole failed "civil rights" experiment of forcing people to do things that are unnatural, but I don't really care. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2015, 04:38:41 PM »
I'm fine with finding them "guilty" of discrimination if discrimination is written into the law books as something unlawful.

I am not fine with telling the business they have to pay the lesbian couple $150k.  Why is the couple due $150k? 

Sweet Cakes by Melissa should pay the couple's lawyer fees and bake them a cake. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2015, 04:39:44 PM »
I'm fine with finding them "guilty" of discrimination if discrimination is written into the law books as something unlawful.

I am not fine with telling the business they have to pay the lesbian couple $150k.  Why is the couple due $150k? 

Sweet Cakes by Melissa should pay the couple's lawyer fees and bake them a cake.

They prolly want a Taco Pie instead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2015, 05:02:28 PM »

Couldn't it be a pie instead?

Seriously, how can you be "fine" with them being found guilty of anything. 

What happens when somebody comes in and wants them to make a cake of a bleeding goat dick?  Or a child being raped by an alien? Or a monitor lizard smoking a blunt? 

A business owner should have the absolute and inviolable right to deny service to anyone for any reason.  Period. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2015, 05:13:53 PM »
A bleeding goat dick?  It's RWS' birthday?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2015, 10:47:48 PM »
I must admit that the bleeding goat dick cake sounds tasty. I mean, who hasn't had bleeding goat dick but in a cake? That's a novel idea you got right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com