Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If The Regular Season Ended Today

Re: If The Regular Season Ended Today
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2014, 09:09:05 AM »
Maybe Oklahoma State shouldn't have lost to Iowa State in the next-to-last game of the regular season.  That was the biggest knock on their resume, and it was late in the season.  Alabama lost 9-6 in OT to the #1 team in the country, and had 3 games after that to make up some ground.   

Lost 9-6 AT HOME. Not on the road.  AT HOME.  Couldn't even score a touchdown.  Alabama let the potent combination of Jordan Jefferson and Jarrett Lee beat them.

You can try to cut it however you want, but everyone in the country knows that is probably one of UAT's most bogus MNC ever.  That's saying something too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2014, 10:28:16 AM »
Not wearing any pants?
Of course that's what I meant. You know that I don't like to wear pants when posting or emailing and such.

Speaking of, do you want to face time our penises again today? That was so much fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2014, 10:33:05 AM »
Of course that's what I meant. You know that I don't like to wear pants when posting or emailing and such.

Speaking of, do you want to face time our penises again today? That was so much fun.

South Park's latest episode is ripped from your lives then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2014, 07:58:39 PM »
Lost 9-6 AT HOME. Not on the road.  AT HOME.  Couldn't even score a touchdown.  Alabama let the potent combination of Jordan Jefferson and Jarrett Lee beat them.

You can try to cut it however you want, but everyone in the country knows that is probably one of UAT's most bogus MNC ever.  That's saying something too.
I get it, LSU was infinitely better than Alabama.  They should have won 10,000/10,000 if that game were played that many times.  So, I'm not sure how Alabama won decisively in the NCG.  I'm certainly not going to be an apologist.  If that shit happened to Auburn, you sure as shit wouldn't be either.  And you shouldn't.  If that's what the system dictates, then that's it.  No different than if the system said OSU should have played LSU, it wouldn't have bothered me.   

I don't see how you call it a bogus NC, though.  The system was designed to pair the top two teams according to the formula used to determine the top two teams.  No different than now how the system we have is that a committee picks who the top 4 teams are, and now there is an INCREASED chance of rematches in the playoffs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2014, 08:29:54 AM »
I get it, LSU was infinitely better than Alabama.  They should have won 10,000/10,000 if that game were played that many times.  So, I'm not sure how Alabama won decisively in the NCG.  I'm certainly not going to be an apologist.  If that shit happened to Auburn, you sure as shit wouldn't be either.  And you shouldn't.  If that's what the system dictates, then that's it.  No different than if the system said OSU should have played LSU, it wouldn't have bothered me.   

I don't see how you call it a bogus NC, though.  The system was designed to pair the top two teams according to the formula used to determine the top two teams.  No different than now how the system we have is that a committee picks who the top 4 teams are, and now there is an INCREASED chance of rematches in the playoffs.
What are you talking about?
It's as bogus as it gets.
 :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2014, 10:48:37 AM »

They have many years defending these.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2014, 12:34:01 PM »

They have many years defending these.
But if the regular season ended today they would have no problem defending another.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2014, 12:55:37 PM »
If the regular season ended today, I would not miss football for at least two weeks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2014, 01:29:21 PM »
....we would miss AU's miraculous finish to win the SEC, playoff birth, national championship and Ellis Johnson's Broyle's award.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2014, 01:34:26 PM »
....we would miss AU's miraculous finish to win the SEC, playoff birth, national championship and Ellis Johnson's Broyle's award.
Start early on Saturdays do you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions