Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Basketball thread

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Basketball thread
« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2015, 10:09:39 AM »
Boom!!!!

Bowers has a big ole dome.

He looks like Wayne Brady's chubby brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2015, 10:17:41 AM »
So what you are saying is that we should pick carefully which game to go watch.

Because for any given game they could either win...or lose?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2015, 10:18:30 AM »
So what you are saying is that we should pick carefully which game to go watch.

Because for any given game they could either win...or lose?

That's correct

Unless it isn't
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2015, 10:22:08 AM »
Boom!!!!

Bowers has a big ole dome.
That's Mason
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2015, 10:23:55 AM »
That's Mason

See. Now that's racist!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2015, 10:38:39 AM »
See. Now that's racist!!!!
Snaggle doesn't see color.  He thinks everyone looks Chinese.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2015, 10:57:07 AM »
Missed it. So, maybe this saved Pearl's job?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2015, 10:59:40 AM »
Missed it. So, maybe this saved Pearl's job?

Jay still has a list of candidates in his top, right hand drawer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2015, 11:34:01 AM »
For all the joviality, that was a fun game to watch and it illustrates what the future is eventually going to be like. 

About six minutes left I told my daughter LSU had one more run left and if we could survive that we'd win.  They did. Got up by one.  Then we hit a wild shot and pushed back.  Game over -- even if the refs did try to screw us with that asinine traveling call. 

We played hard.  Didn't do well rebounding, had some possessions that were out of control but unlike past games we pulled it together and hung in.

I was happy with the effort.  Happy with the win. One more recruiting class and we are gonna fuck some shit up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2015, 11:43:25 AM »
For all the joviality, that was a fun game to watch and it illustrates what the future is eventually going to be like. 

About six minutes left I told my daughter LSU had one more run left and if we could survive that we'd win.  They did. Got up by one.  Then we hit a wild shot and pushed back.  Game over -- even if the refs did try to screw us with that asinine traveling call. 

We played hard.  Didn't do well rebounding, had some possessions that were out of control but unlike past games we pulled it together and hung in.

I was happy with the effort.  Happy with the win. One more recruiting class and we are gonna fuck some shit up.

This.  Next year may be better but I still expect a struggle.  Keep in mind that really the only one of our starting 5 that returns is Big Head Bowers.  Akeem Sham-A-Lama Hussein Machmud Shadeen is a solid contributor and Jordon Granger has done some decent things recently.  After that, we're basically starting over with a whole new set of recruits.  Granted, these are supposed to be vastly more talented than what we normally get at Auburn, but still, they'll be freshmen.  Not Kentucky freshmen.  But, if they are as advertised and Pearl pays for...err...signs another class like them....said shift will indeed be F'd up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2015, 11:45:11 AM »

This.  Next year may be better but I still expect a struggle.  Keep in mind that really the only one of our starting 5 that returns is Big Head Bowers.  Akeem Sham-A-Lama Hussein Machmud Shadeen is a solid contributor and Jordon Granger has done some decent things recently.  After that, we're basically starting over with a whole new set of recruits.  Granted, these are supposed to be vastly more talented than what we normally get at Auburn, but still, they'll be freshmen.  Not Kentucky freshmen.  But, if they are as advertised and Pearl pays for...err...signs another class like them....said shift will indeed be F'd up.
Just climb aboard the Orange Pearl and keep your mouf shut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2015, 11:52:15 AM »
Just climb aboard the Orange Pearl and keep your mouf shut.

Some of our recruits are McDonald's kids.  One of them was promoted to fry cook just last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2015, 01:02:56 PM »
Some of our recruits are McDonald's kids.  One of them was promoted to fry cook just last week.
Calipari's signees never get near a fryer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2015, 01:47:55 PM »

That's when the big bucks start coming in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2015, 01:50:54 PM »

Only if they are promoted to ast. mgr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2015, 02:41:00 PM »

:miltie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2015, 09:05:29 PM »
AU played good tonight even though they lost. The defense is pretty good. We are one scorer away from being a top SEC team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2015, 11:14:49 PM »
AU played good tonight even though they lost. The defense is pretty good. We are one scorer away from being a top SEC team.

Tough loss. Hard to beat a team that shots 50% and hits their free throws.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2015, 09:30:49 AM »
Tough loss. Hard to beat a team that shots 50% and hits their free throws.

One more thing, Bowers will be fun to watch in person. Also, the AU crowd is getting mad props from many commentators. Its said to the loudest at least in the SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #179 on: February 14, 2015, 04:35:09 PM »
SEC Road Win.  Mason returned and AU beats the asshole of the SEC Universe, Georgia 69-68.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions