Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

School's Out Saturday...11.8.14 Games Thread

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: School's Out Saturday...11.8.14 Games Thread
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2014, 12:41:49 PM »

If we shoot ourselves in the foot early I see a 2008 or 2012 type game except we score but it is really never close.   :facepalm: :facepalm:

So, I'm really not sure why you and jmar even continue to watch. You guys are bound and determined to gloom and doom us into the ground by sheer will and depression.

Keyword (if) Auburn comes out and plays Auburn football we can win both and easily.   IF
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: School's Out Saturday...11.8.14 Games Thread
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2014, 02:08:22 PM »
Keyword (if) Auburn comes out and plays Auburn football we can win both and easily.   IF

This is my thoughts. We have seen Auburn play lights out and we have seen Auburn play with lack of focus this year. Most of me thinks Auburn will play with purpose and pride in the remaining games especially Marshall. The D has.to.step.up! There is no guessing here. Penalties and bad tackling have to be cut in half in order to win both at uga and bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions