Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Let's talk UGA strategy

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Let's talk UGA strategy
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 11:39:46 AM »
Speaking of coaches from the Packers, what the hell happened to Kevin Green?

Saw Greene at 5 Guys Downtown at the SC game with his fam. Had to do a double take. Dude is a shell of his old self, and looks to be kind of hobbling with every step. Cool to see him, but somewhat sad to see him "like that". Not sure whats up with his coaching career though. He seemed to be enjoying retirement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 12:49:10 PM »
I'm really disturbed by this entire thread.

I passed a homeless man this morning.  Do you think he really cares what Auburn's plan is against Georgia?  He's worried about his next meal. 

And what about the kid I saw going into school on a chilly morning without a coat?  Shouldn't we be discussing how we can as a group get together and make sure that every child in the state has adequate clothing? 

This thread should be shut down until you damn people can get your priorities aligned.  Losing a game is a silly thing to worry about.  We should be dedicated to service and all discussions should gravitate toward that goal. 

Shame on you fuckers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2014, 12:58:48 PM »

I passed a homeless man this morning.  Do you think he really cares what Auburn's plan is against Georgia?  He's worried about his next meal. 

And what about the kid I saw going into school on a chilly morning without a coat?  Shouldn't we be discussing how we can as a group get together and make sure that every child in the state has adequate clothing? 

This thread should be shut down until you damn people can get your priorities aligned.  Losing a game is a silly thing to worry about.  We should be dedicated to service and all discussions should gravitate toward that goal. 

Shame on you fuckers.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2014, 01:02:51 PM »

Shame on you fuckers.
Take CEJ"s salary and open a shelter? :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2014, 02:29:53 PM »
Do you think he really cares what Auburn's plan is against Georgia?

He should if he wants me to give him a dollar. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 11:08:47 AM »
My strategy for UGA is driving to Athens and start drinking as soon as I park. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »

#1 on the strategy meter should be starting a Hot Dawgs thread in the concourse.  Godfather, where art thou??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 11:50:56 AM »
#1 on the strategy meter should be starting a Hot Dawgs thread in the concourse.  Godfather, where art thou??

He's swimming in his pool...unless he isn't.  Then in that case he's choking a bitch at Sunsational Pools. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 12:18:19 PM »

Atty Boy.   :thumsup: :thumsup: :thumsup:

I have been so disconnected from Football this week.  What time is kick-off?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'