Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mullen lumps Mississippians with bammers...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Mullen lumps Mississippians with bammers...
« on: October 07, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »
"People here take so much pride in their football and there's often things you'll hear about what Mississippi is bad at or what we can't do," MSU coach Dan Mullen told reporters Monday in Starkville. "Any time we're really high in the rankings it's probably not in a positive category. And to see both teams ranked No. 3 in the nation, one of the top football schools in the nation, we're sharing that. For everybody here in the state of Mississippi that take so much pride in something they love, that's such a great deal and such a positive deal. "

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/10/mississippi_state_gets_back_to.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Mullen lumps Mississippians with bammers...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 01:23:07 PM »
Well if there is one thing I would associate him with it is a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."