Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - The Party Week

JR4AU

Re: Thoughts - The Party Week
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 09:25:36 PM »
Transitive never works, unless it does. 

A&M got mad props for beating South Carolina.  The Cocks are cockles.  In retrospect, that win is pretty much worthless. 

MState got crazy hype for beating LSU.  The Bengals are toothless at QB and Miles has no idea how to fix it.  In retrospect, that win wasn't the milestone it might have appeared.  And beating an A&M team that bumbled around with Arky and beat a pretty shitty South Carolina team doesn't make you "legit."  Better than usual, yeah, but who really knows?  Two weeks ago I didn't think they were very good.  I'm not yet convinced I was wrong. 

Ole Miss is still Ole Miss.  Alabama played the first somewhat decent team on their schedule and took a steaming dump in their own bed.  GF has often repeated that the Turds will have at least three losses.  That was reinforced.  They won't lose to overhyped A&M but are in danger from Arkansas and MSU.

The whole "Mississippi is the epicenter of the college football world again" smack makes me laugh like hell.  Would like nothing more for it to be a one-week rush and see them both tumble back where they belong next week.  I don't think AU matches up well against the 'Dogs so that's a concern.  The Rebel Black Bears play A&M Saturday.  They were so, so stoked after that win I wonder if they can come back to earth in time to recover.  After all 41,000 frat boys made out with Katy Perry in an Oxford bar.

The East is a trainwreck.  Georgia will probably win it.  They aren't good. 

Brady Hoke is chubby toast.  One of my customers is a Michigan donor and they've had enough.  They don't really blame Hoke, they blame the AD for hiring RichRod and letting him completely retool the entire Wolverine culture.  They want to go back to the stone age and pound on people.  Don't know if it will work any longer, but according to this guy they will back the truck up to get Les, even as his brand of football falters in the new SEC.  They haven't given up the idea of Saban chasing if this season wobbles on them and he gets disgruntled (as he's wont to do). 

Oklahoma is who we thought they were. 

Notre Dame is too, but they're going to ride to the top because their helmets are gold.

What he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions