Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What Am I Missing?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
What Am I Missing?
« on: September 29, 2014, 05:39:47 PM »
Other than the normal John Talty al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. splooge over Bama and the obligatory "he's firm to AU but will flip to Bama" insert....what am I missing on these players signing financial aid agreements?  Is this a new recruiting trick or have I just not been paying attention?  Unlimited contact?

Alabama signed one of its top defensive commits, Hoover linebacker Darrell Williams took another visit to Auburn and more highlight this week's Recruiting Rewind.

In case you've missed past editions, every Monday we recap all of the recruiting news you might have missed over the weekend.

>>Ronnie Harrison, a four-star safety from Tallahassee, Fla., signed a financial aid agreement with Alabama on Friday. Harrison flipped his commitment from North Carolina to Alabama in July, and is expected to visit Tuscaloosa again in October.

Harrison joined Deionte Thompson, a four-star safety from Texas, who signed an agreement with Alabama on Thursday. Five-star quarterback Blake Barnett is expected to sign his agreement this week, his father told AL.com.

A financial aid agreement binds a school to a player -- and not a player to a school -- and allows said school to have unlimited contact with that player going forward.

>>Hoover linebacker Darrell Williams was one of a handful of top prospects to visit Auburn this weekend. Williams committed to Auburn in May, but has since taken multiple trips to Alabama and expressed serious interest in the Crimson Tide.

Throughout the process, Williams has maintained his commitment to the Tigers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: What Am I Missing?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 05:54:35 PM »
Huh.  Interesting wording.

I'd imagine it's like filling out paperwork for a loan and then never actually accepting the loan.  I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some loophole there to get high school recruits money before signing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 09:59:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:55:38 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."