Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More Bama Flips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
More Bama Flips
« on: September 18, 2014, 03:38:02 PM »
If you're named an All American, you now qualify for a Lord Saybinz cash bonus and an all-expense paid trip to the Crapstoned where free furniture, suits, cash "loans" from coaches and immunity from criminal prosecution are just a few of the many perks you get for signing. Hey Johnny, tell Kaleb what he's won...

al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Mill Creek (Ga.) offensive lineman Kaleb Kim has accepted an invitation to play in the 2015 U.S. Army All-American Game.

He is the second Auburn commit to be named an All-American today, as Kerryon Johnson accepted his invitation to the Under Armour All America Game at Madison Academy this morning.

"It's a blessing to be invited," Kim told AL.com. "It's something I've been dreaming about since I was young and watching it on TV. My family and I are all super excited. It's definitely been one of my goals for a long time and I'm thrilled I've accomplished that goal."

Kim committed to Auburn over Georgia April 24, a few days after the annual A-Day game. The tackle is uncertain where he'll play for the Tigers, but has been told he'll line up at center in the All-American Bowl for the East team.

He will be joined by fellow Auburn commit Chandler Cox of Apopka, Fla., who accepted his invitation in July.

The game will be played in San Antonio, Texas, and it won't be the first time Kim competes in the Alamodome. As an eighth grader, he suited up for Team USA against Canada in the Youth All-American Bowl.
The 2015 U.S. Army All-American Bowl is set for Jan. 3 and will be broadcast nationally by NBC. Check out the growing roster at 247Sports.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: More Bama Flips
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 11:14:50 AM »
That must not be the full article.

Ah yes...I found it on AL you missed copying the last few sentences.

Even though Kim is committed to Auburn he has mentioned he will still take some recruiting visits, including to rival Alabama.  So we consider Kim committed to Alabama from this point forward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 12:47:23 PM »
That must not be the full article.

Ah yes...I found it on AL you missed copying the last few sentences.

Even though Kim is committed to Auburn he has mentioned he will still take some recruiting visits, including to rival Alabama.  So we consider Kim committed to Alabama from this point forward.
Does anyone know if he's a Dodge man? If they come at him with a Dart, I say he sticks with AU. Otherwise, he gone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 09:56:53 AM »
Does anyone know if he's a Dodge man? If they come at him with a Dart, I say he sticks with AU. Otherwise, he gone.

Don't touch my Dart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 03:56:21 PM »
Thought you might enjoy an unbiased headline from an article by John Talty on al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  No need to read the piece.  The guy is a 10th grader and it says nothing about the kid wanting to go to the Crapstoned..  Talty just couldn't help himself. 

"Auburn already pushing hard for Markail Benton, but when will Alabama offer?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 04:07:12 PM »
Can we start talking about the Auburn commits anytime soon? I mean, geez people, the 3 & 4 stars needs some love too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 04:22:24 PM »
Thought you might enjoy an unbiased headline from an article by John Talty on al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  No need to read the piece.  The guy is a 10th grader and it says nothing about the kid wanting to go to the Crapstoned..  Talty just couldn't help himself. 

"Auburn already pushing hard for Markail Benton, but when will Alabama offer?"
To be fair, he did say this:

Alabama hasn't offered Benton yet, but Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart told him not to worry. He visited Tuscaloosa on Saturday with Broussard and junior receiver Jamal Couch to watch the Crimson Tide defeat Florida, 42-21, in an SEC game. He said he talks to the Alabama coaches all the time.

"(Smart has been) saying if I keep my head straight, I'll have an offer by the end of the year," Benton said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 02:54:06 PM »
Another one ripe for the flipping.  al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Jordan Colbert is set to receive his jersey for the Under Armour All-America Game this afternoon during a ceremony at Griffin High School in Georgia.

The 6-foot-2, 205-pounder pledged to Auburn in April. He is one of five Auburn commits who are expected to play in the game, joining running back Kerryon Johnson, linebacker Richard McBryde, athlete D'Anfernee McGriff and lineman Bailey Sharp.

Come to the gym at 2 to support your boy 😎 #hollywoodflood pic.twitter.com/a1n1zt2MCh
-- Wood™2⃣ (@Og_smxx) September 25, 2014
Colbert has 31 tackles (eight for loss) with two pass breakups and a touchdown catch this season for Griffin. He is ranked as the nation's No. 11 safety in the 247Sports Composite and has been recruited by Auburn for the Star position.

The Under Armour All-America Game is set for Jan. 2 in St. Petersburg, Fla. and will be broadcast nationally by ESPN. Check out the full roster at ESPN.com and watch Colbert's highlights below.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 03:28:24 PM »
To be fair, he did say this:
So, it appears that you are saying that Snaggle wasn't on target in his assessment of the quote and should not have used quotation marks. It appeared from his post that it was a direct quote, which according to your reporting, is incorrect.

If this is the case, although not the first time something erroneous has been posted by said poster, it only lends credence to keeping him on the list with all of the other shitty posters on this site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 04:03:02 PM »
So, it appears that you are saying that Snaggle wasn't on target in his assessment of the quote and should not have used quotation marks. It appeared from his post that it was a direct quote, which according to your reporting, is incorrect.

If this is the case, although not the first time something erroneous has been posted by said poster, it only lends credence to keeping him on the list with all of the other shitty posters on this site.
What?

Snaggle's quote was the headline.

My quote was from the same article.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/09/auburn_already_pushing_hard_fo.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 04:19:02 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 04:34:58 PM »
I'm ridin' on a dolphin, doin' flips and shit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 04:59:08 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions