Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week Finally Interesting

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Thoughts - Week Finally Interesting
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 08:05:18 AM »
You can tell Drake isn't one of the midget's favorites. Guy fumbles one time and don't see the field again till the 4th.
Probably because you can bank on him coughing it up at least once per game.  Literally. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 12:40:20 PM »
The train wreck that is still likely inevitable is postponed. Kiffin works for Sims. Denying that is turning a blind eye.

UF doesn't have the purported d many of the experts said. Still, impressive yardage that Bama put up.

I feel like FSU is running on fumes.

We are more likely to see an undefeated iron bowl as any point in my life, or at least post Dye. I don't see a 3 loss Bama team going into it, like many of us suspected with Coker at QB.

We will still know more next week, even though LSU offense appears anemic.

Unfortunately, Snyder gave everyone a blueprint. But I feel like Gus will adapt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 12:47:14 PM »
They are saving Coker to "spring" on us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 01:23:08 PM »
They are saving Coker to "spring" on us.
If they do that, we can just go into the locker room at the half and change into our orange jerseys. And then, run the wishbone in the second half. That would show them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 01:36:17 PM »
The train wreck that is still likely inevitable is postponed. Kiffin works for Sims. Denying that is turning a blind eye.

UF doesn't have the purported d many of the experts said. Still, impressive yardage that Bama put up.

I feel like FSU is running on fumes.

We are more likely to see an undefeated iron bowl as any point in my life, or at least post Dye. I don't see a 3 loss Bama team going into it, like many of us suspected with Coker at QB.

We will still know more next week, even though LSU offense appears anemic.

Unfortunately, Snyder gave everyone a blueprint. But I feel like Gus will adapt.

Disagree with your football brilliance.

bama in my opinion showed nothing in beating Florida.  That game was quite possibly one of the worst coached games this side of Gene Chizik circa 2012.  They have no sort of offensive persona what-so-ever other than being offensive, and their defense (turn overs aside) looked like crap. We have a better secondary than they do.

If Muschamp had been fired Sunday morning it would not have surprised me.

I still think bama loses at least 3.  aTm, Miss State, LSU, Us, Ole Miss.

Fuck I'm worried about us as well as we have to play No. 2, No. 7, No. 11, No. 13, No. 15, No. 16 and No. 18. Four on the road. We sure as shit better not play like we did Thursday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2014, 01:42:20 PM »

bama in my opinion showed nothing in beating Florida.  That game was quite possibly one of the worst coached games this side of Gene Chizik circa 2012.  They have no sort of offensive persona what-so-ever other than being offensive, and their defense (turn overs aside) looked like crap. We have a better secondary than they do.

Fuck I'm worried about us as well as we have to play No. 2, No. 7, No. 11, No. 13, No. 15, No. 16 and No. 18. Four on the road. We sure as shit better not play like we did Thursday night.

Every word of this is correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2014, 01:45:32 PM »
More ranked teams than FSU, Oregon, and Oklahoma combined.

Not to mention we already beat a ranked team last weekend and Arkansas is better than many ranked teams IMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2014, 01:53:23 PM »
More ranked teams than FSU, Oregon, and Oklahoma combined.

Not to mention we already beat a ranked team last weekend and Arkansas is better than many ranked teams IMO.

Listening to the sports wonks you'd think Auburn lost by 20. #TheNarrative is skrong, I tell you. Skrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2014, 01:54:53 PM »

fudge I'm worried about us as well as we have to play No. 2, No. 7, No. 11, No. 13, No. 15, No. 16 and No. 18. Four on the road. We sure as shoot better not play like we did Thursday night.
You and your gay supporters are right about our schedule. I won't deny we have a tougher road. And as I agree, UF is bad.

I simply maintain that Kiffin is good for Sims and that the Bama o is more productive than I expected. And minus the turnovers, improving.

Bottom line is that I know more about football than anyone else on here but even I could be wrong. Probably not though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2014, 02:15:41 PM »

This will make the meltdown glorious...I say pump'em up every chance you get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2014, 02:20:42 PM »
Before the season started, if you would have told me that after game 4 Alabama would have the #6 offense in the country and average 587 YPG with Blake Sims and a new OC, I would have thought you are a fucktard.  Alabama is also #4 in the country in pass efficiency.  Sims makes mistakes, and isn't all world.  But I have to admit that my prediction last year that Alabama would be fucked with him starting over Coker was wrong.  Really wrong. 

The defense is #5 in the country.  They only allowed 93 yards passing on 14 UF possessions.  Driskel was 9/28 with 2 TD and 1 INT.  There were two starters in the secondary out, and a true freshman was one of the people starting in their place.  He was matched against the UF WR that had 216 receiving yards against Kentucky.  Brown (Alabama DB) only allowed 2 catches for 14 yards.  I don't care who you're playing against, it doesn't get much better than that.  Especially when your offense coughs the ball up 4 times, and two of those are inside your own 30 and the third was ran back for a TD.  Now, is this a lockdown secondary as in the past?  No.  They are still susceptible to the big play.  But then again, Saban's defense always has been.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2014, 03:01:34 PM »
Before the season started, if you would have told me that after game 4 Alabama would have the #6 offense in the country and average 587 YPG with Blake Sims and a new OC, I would have thought you are a fucktard.  Alabama is also #4 in the country in pass efficiency.  Sims makes mistakes, and isn't all world.  But I have to admit that my prediction last year that Alabama would be fucked with him starting over Coker was wrong.  Really wrong. 

The defense is #5 in the country.  They only allowed 93 yards passing on 14 UF possessions.  Driskel was 9/28 with 2 TD and 1 INT.  There were two starters in the secondary out, and a true freshman was one of the people starting in their place.  He was matched against the UF WR that had 216 receiving yards against Kentucky.  Brown (Alabama DB) only allowed 2 catches for 14 yards.  I don't care who you're playing against, it doesn't get much better than that.  Especially when your offense coughs the ball up 4 times, and two of those are inside your own 30 and the third was ran back for a TD.  Now, is this a lockdown secondary as in the past?  No.  They are still susceptible to the big play.  But then again, Saban's defense always has been.
And yet you still haven't played anyone worth a damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2014, 03:03:23 PM »

Kaos, I got this....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2014, 03:29:08 PM »
Kaos, I got this....

Is...is that one of the Mythbusters?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2014, 03:31:37 PM »
Is...is that one of the Mythbusters?

Not sure but he is certainly busting one myth.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2014, 03:58:01 PM »
You and your gay supporters are right about our schedule. I won't deny we have a tougher road. And as I agree, UF is bad.

I simply maintain that Kiffin is good for Sims and that the Bama o is more productive than I expected. And minus the turnovers, improving.

Bottom line is that I know more about football than anyone else on here but even I could be wrong. Probably not though.
Auburn has a tougher road- check. If we lose but one with this schedule it will be an accomplishment.
Kiffin good for Sims and he is improving- check. The added element is he can run unlike those before him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2014, 04:16:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2014, 04:22:18 PM »
Auburn has a tougher road- check. If we lose but one with this schedule it will be an accomplishment.
Kiffin good for Sims and he is improving- check. The added element is he can run unlike those before him.
WT knows more about football. Check, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2014, 04:56:41 PM »
And yet you still haven't played anyone worth a damn.
^This^
West Virginia, FAU, USM & UF all at home...all of them aren't worth a damn on Offense or Defense...all of them would struggle against San Jose St.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2014, 05:30:34 PM »
^This^
West Virginia, FAU, USM & UF all at home...all of them aren't worth a damn on Offense or Defense...all of them would struggle against San Jose St.
West Virginia has the #5 passing offense, and #10 total offense in the country.  Their QB is 2nd in the country in regards to total passing yards.  For the most part, they went toe-to-toe with Alabama and Oklahoma.  Pretty good offense, so-so defense.  Sorry, but WVU would blow San Jose State out of the water.  Not that it is that much to crow about.  Most Power 5 teams would.  Even though I also don't think that UF is nearly as good as some thought they were going to be, sorry, but I don't see them struggling against SJSU.  FAU and USM, probably.  They're cupcakes, no question about it.

If Alabama turns the ball over against the Auburns and the LSUs of the world like they did against UF, it isn't going to be pretty.  There are plenty of areas where improvement is needed.  However relatively speaking, given all the things that really could have went wrong, I'm OK with where Alabama is right now.  UF may not have been the greatest measuring stick, but it was a better challenge than FAU and USM.  All you can do is play the game on your schedule and win. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions