Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2014: NFL Season Thread...

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: 2014: NFL Season Thread...
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2014, 08:22:16 PM »
Im betting there is a certain Dolphin fan happy today.

Couple of notes:

49ers look great. Cowboys look shitty. Panthers handled business. KC gonna may have some troubles on D this year after major injuries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2014, 08:23:09 PM »
Falcons lucky as usual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 12:52:04 PM »
Falcons lucky as usual.

Fuckadoodledoo.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 12:53:27 PM »
Fuckadoodledoo.

They need to win the first couple of weeks so their little hopes gets up.  It's much more fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 01:57:16 PM »
They need to win the first couple of weeks so their little hopes gets up.  It's much more fun.

It's the fact that they beat the Saints I'm pissed about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 01:59:47 PM »

I imagine that has more to do with Chad being a fan now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2014, 02:09:47 PM »

Seriously, Saints driving for the win. Guy catches a ball that could probably be taken to the house and the fucker literally hands the ball to the Durdee Byrds for the W in OT. Only does that happen to football teams in the state of Ga.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 02:36:57 PM »
Things I learned from Week One of the NFL. 

1) I really don't give much of a shit about the NFL.  Only watched parts of a few games.  Don't even know who won most of them.  Don't care enough to find out.

2) Mark Ingram is the biggest punk ass bitch in the league.  He hasn't done shit for two years, has a mediocre game and struts, preens, stalks and prances like he's a combination of Walter Payton and Barry Sanders.  If he were on my team I'd beat his ass like they beat Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket.  They could flag that chubby Ewok for douchmanlike conduct after every three-yard gain.  I've rarely hated a player as much as I despise that bubbling turd.

New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram had a fiery, helmet-slamming outburst on the sideline Sunday, and later appeared to decline a post-touchdown handshake from coach Sean Payton.

3) Further proof that the Saints are cheaters?  Guess who joined their coverage team for NOLA this season?  Evan Woodbery. 

4) Hate to say this, but the Panthers might be better of with the other guy playing QB.  Mike Shula has no idea what to do with Cam.  He knows what to do with a moderately talented, slow white guy because he can relate to him.  As much as I want to like the Panthers, I hope Cam finds a better home after this season.  He could be a major star, one of the best in NFL history but he's not going to get that or get there with defense-minded Rivera and doodlebutt Shula.  They shouldn't have released Steve Smith, either.

5) Broncos suck.  Won but suck.

6) Slow your roll on the Dolphins. 

7) The Ravens are punks.  NFL did what they did to Ray Rice.  I'm sorry there is a video now, but releasing the guy today was a punk move.  It's double jeopardy. 

8) Seahawks and 49ers both look like quality teams.  Beyond that, it's a miasma of mediocrity across the rest of the league.  Of course the 'Hawks get there by cheating their asses off.  Carroll was a cheater at USC and is a cheater (and a twat) in Seattle.

9) RGIII is going to be a long-term bust.  He's not going to be all the media wants him to be but they will go to the ends of the earth to prop him up as such. 

10) Hope Whore Webb-McCarron saved some of that Hardees money. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 03:09:55 PM »
7) The Ravens are punks.  NFL did what they did to Ray Rice.  I'm sorry there is a video now, but releasing the guy today was a punk move.  It's double jeopardy.
^^^The only person on Earth who thinks Ray Rice was punished too severely after seeing the video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 03:25:53 PM »
6) Slow your roll on the Dolphins. 

Heeeeeeeeey wait just a damn minute!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 03:28:06 PM »
^^^The only person on Earth who thinks Ray Rice was punished too severely after seeing the video.
Gots to agree, first it isn't double jeopardy because this isn't a court of law.  Second, dude is a trained, muscle building athlete who straight up knocked out a woman.  He also happened to lie about it to both the Ravens and the NFL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2014, 03:29:05 PM »
Gots to agree, first it isn't double jeopardy because this isn't a court of law.  Second, dude is a trained, muscle building athlete who straight up knocked out a woman.  He also happened to lie about it to both the Ravens and the NFL.

Pimp slap is the correct term.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 03:29:56 PM »

I'm assuming he doesn't realize that the Ravens and the NFL did not know the severity of the incident. 

In case people don't know, the story that Ray Rice and his Stockholm'd Fiance told was that she was drunk and attacking him and provoked him to defend himself by shoving her.  Because of her drunken state, she passed out and he dragged her out of the elevator. 

Video told a different story. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 03:31:59 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 03:34:17 PM »
I'm assuming he doesn't realize that the Ravens and the NFL did not know the severity of the incident. 

In case people don't know, the story that Ray Rice and his Stockholm'd Fiance told was that she was drunk and attacking him and provoked him to defend himself by shoving her.  Because of her drunken state, she passed out and he dragged her out of the elevator. 

Well he did drag her out of the elevator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 04:02:45 PM »
2) Mark Ingram is the biggest punk ass bitch in the league.  He hasn't done shit for fourtwo years, has a mediocre game and struts, preens, stalks and prances like he's a combination of Walter Payton and Barry Sanders.  If he were on my team I'd beat his ass like they beat Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket.  They could flag that chubby Ewok for douchmanlike conduct after every three-yard gain.  I've rarely hated a player as much as I despise that bubbling turd.

New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram had a fiery, helmet-slamming outburst on the sideline Sunday, and later appeared to decline a post-touchdown handshake from coach Sean Payton.

fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2014, 04:04:14 PM »

No, I think they knew all this and didn't expect it to come out. 

They did what they did to him.  Realize it's not a court of law, but still.  Admitted to domestic violence.  Was punished for it.  Man up, say you should have investigated more thoroughly, but don't jam the guy a second time after what's already done. 

I know knocking somebody out isn't equitable to stealing candy but this is like "oh, you robbed a candy store so you're getting six months probation and a $50 fine..." and then three months later you go "Wait, what?  You stole ALL the M&M's?  That's it, bitch.  Prison." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 05:31:00 PM »

Well she did attack him. He was moving backwards when he hit her. Probably saved her life.

Doesn't make it right.

Tell your daughters to avoid that type of situation and that type of man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 05:45:14 PM »
Well she did attack him. He was moving backwards when he hit her. Probably saved her life.

Doesn't make it right.

Tell your daughters to avoid that type of situation and that type of man
By this, do you mean black?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 11:01:23 PM »
By this, do you mean black?

Well only Gaytor is a white pimp!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2014, 10:38:39 AM »
So, the prosecutor who decided to charge him with Domestic Violence and give him Pretrial Diversion apparently never got the elevator video? I'm assuming that because that rises way above DV.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."