Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2014: NFL Season Thread...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: 2014: NFL Season Thread...
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2014, 11:55:42 AM »
Really? Who was that?

Not anybody I give a pumpkin's fart about. 

If you're a Cowboy's fan you're a dick hair away from being a bammer. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2014, 12:11:20 PM »
The Cowboys are posers.  Who gives an ebola-laced damn about the Cowboys? They suck.  Why would ANYBODY like the Cowboys?  They were like the Alabama of the NFL for a long time.  Big bandwagon loaded with people who had no affiliation to the city or the team.  I hate the fucking Cowboys and hope they lose every game.

Tre Mason had a good game.  Mostly.  That's what matters.  He had 85 yards and looked a lot like he used to yesterday.  The fumble on the game-clinching first down really, really sucked but he was pretty good the rest of the game. 

Only one back had gone over 60 yards against the Seahawks all season until Tre broke off 85, his first touchdown of his career and a 20-yard gain for the second week in a row. 

We can't all like the Raiders. They are the epitome of class.....Elite even.

I thought the Saints were bammers....wait, that was when they were really good. Or was it the Falcons? Wait, that was when they were decent too. I see a trend. Any team that is decent and semi local that isn't Kaos' team is bammerish. Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2014, 12:12:30 PM »
We can't all like the Raiders. They are the epitome of class.....Elite even.

He just likes the Raiders because he can double dip with his favorite costume.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2014, 12:13:52 PM »

A big mark....was left.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2014, 12:47:33 PM »

Yeah, that was why. 

and Pat Sims, Jonathan Palmer, Chester Willis, Dick Wood, Chris Woods, Alexander Wright and probably some I forgot. 

I forgave the Raiders for Kenny Stabler because I liked Howie, Stork, 'Zado, Lester Hayes, Biletnikoff, Marcus, Ray Guy.  But mostly because of Bo (and how he's immortalized in Tecmo Bowl). 

I'm not going to ever forgive the Cowboys for that Bama blowing fuck Leroy Fuckstick Jordan.  I liked Staubach okay, but the rest of that entire bunch was synonymous with the Crimpson Dipshits around here for most of eternity.  They hired Jimmy Johnson.  They  hired Barry Switzer.  Bahr considered coaching there at some point (or so it was often rumored).  Fuck the Cowboys.  Fuck them until they go winless for 50 straight years.  DIAF. 

The Saints are bammers only in terms of how they cheat and how relevant they think they are.  Saint fans are very bammerlike in that respect.  Although I will now say that they are more like Ole Miss/State fans than bama fans.  Bandwagon riders who will disappear like roaches (and have) when the team isn't winning.  I guess they will all become Cowboys fans now.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2014, 01:19:20 PM »
Not anybody I give a pumpkin's fart about. 

If you're a Cowboy's fan you're a douche and a dick hair away from being a bammer. 

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2014, 04:20:44 PM »
Yeah, that was why. 

and Pat Sims, Jonathan Palmer, Chester Willis, Dick Wood, Chris Woods, Alexander Wright and probably some I forgot. 

I forgave the Raiders for Kenny Stabler because I liked Howie, Stork, 'Zado, Lester Hayes, Biletnikoff, Marcus, Ray Guy.  But mostly because of Bo (and how he's immortalized in Tecmo Bowl). 

I'm not going to ever forgive the Cowboys for that Bama blowing fuck Leroy Fuckstick Jordan.  I liked Staubach okay, but the rest of that entire bunch was synonymous with the Crimpson Dipshits around here for most of eternity.  They hired Jimmy Johnson.  They  hired Barry Switzer.  Bahr considered coaching there at some point (or so it was often rumored).  Fuck the Cowboys.  Fuck them until they go winless for 50 straight years.  DIAF. 

The Saints are bammers only in terms of how they cheat and how relevant they think they are.  Saint fans are very bammerlike in that respect.  Although I will now say that they are more like Ole Miss/State fans than bama fans.  Bandwagon riders who will disappear like roaches (and have) when the team isn't winning.  I guess they will all become Cowboys fans now.   

Raiders had Stabler. End of discussion. Trumps everything. Worst Bammer ever not named Bahr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »
Raiders had Stabler. End of discussion. Trumps everything. Worst Bammer ever not named Bahr.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2014, 10:46:11 PM »

You're nuts.  The sainted Leroy Jordan was 11,000 times worse than drunk old goodtime Kenny.  So was/is Joe Willie. Baumhower is a big bama douche, too.  I'd also have to throw Jay Barker and Scott Hunter in there as well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »
You're nuts.  The sainted Leroy Jordan was 11,000 times worse than drunk old goodtime Kenny.  So was/is Joe Willie. Baumhower is a big bama douche, too.  I'd also have to throw Jay Barker and Scott Hunter in there as well.

Yea but Bob has some decent food at his eatin places.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2014, 09:57:44 AM »
Yea but Bob has some decent food at his eatin places.

Yes, but Jay Barker is a cockstain, and I hope he gets Ebola and gives it to Yeldon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2014, 10:20:43 AM »
Yes, but Jay Barker is a cockstain, and I hope he gets Ebola and gives it to Yeldon.

Sounds like Bob wins then. Kind of like the Giants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2014, 12:07:41 PM »
Other than Saban himself, the greatest douche of any consequence that the Bammer's pay close attention to is Color Analyst and head of the Senior Bowl, Phil Savage.

He is a former Brown's assistant under Saban, former Director of Player Personnel for the Ravens and was once the Sr. VP and General Manager of the Browns.

IMO, every other opinion from Phyllis of Mulga to Jay Barker to Cecil Hurt to Legend to Joe Namath to mascot Big Al is just tail wagging Bammer's being fans.

This guy has been in places to be in the know and has their respect by virtue of working with the Midget Himself...plus around draft time he generally takes cheap shots at Auburn players while overrating his favorites which only adds to his overall douchiness and lofty opinion they have of him and he of himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2014, 12:12:25 PM »
Other than Saban himself, the greatest douche of any consequence that the Bammer's pay close attention to is Color Analyst and head of the Senior Bowl, Phil Savage.

He is a former Brown's assistant under Saban, former Director of Player Personnel for the Ravens and was once the Sr. VP and General Manager of the Browns.

IMO, every other opinion from Phyllis of Mulga to Jay Barker to Cecil Hurt to Legend to Joe Namath to mascot Big Al is just tail wagging Bammer's being fans.

This guy has been in places to be in the know and has their respect by virtue of working with the Midget Himself...plus around draft time he generally takes cheap shots at Auburn players while overrating his favorites which only adds to his overall douchiness and lofty opinion they have of him and he of himself.

Agree. 

And he probably loves him some Cowboys. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2014, 01:39:40 PM »

Jmar the new medication seems to be working wonders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2014, 02:08:58 PM »
Jmar the new medication seems to be working wonders.
Yeah but my above average pecker won't stand at attention and I'm having terrible flashbacks of the Barfield era.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2014, 04:27:52 PM »
Yeah but my above average pecker won't stand at attention and I'm having terrible flashbacks of the Barfield era.

aaaaaaand...he's back...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2014, 01:54:07 PM »
Over here in the UK, got a free ticket to the game in London. Not even worth the train ride down.

Falcons suck! That is all!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.