Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas QB Brandon Allen's Truck

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
Re: Arkansas QB Brandon Allen's Truck
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
Well, it does appear you were in the moderate stable of fans with this statement. And correct. Some of the few crazy ones Ive seen on Hogville and other sites are of the Black Helicopter variety.

Honestly - what are your thoughts on your team from the game? No trolling here, being serious.

Honest opine here: I think you have a stud stable of Running Backs. Your OL is huge and physical - it will outmatch many DL's Ive seen so far. The TE will present mismatches for some teams. I would like to think you are improved but your schedule is brutal so I am not sure the record will be different. BUT...some of the other SEC teams did underwhelm in week 1. Maybe you win more than you think.

I still think we will be lucky to win 6.  Our D is pitiful.  I don't think we will be able to score enough to compensate for our defense.

Auburn is fucking awesome.  You guys are National Title contenders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2014, 10:48:42 AM »
Also, Hogville is full of booger eating morons.  They are a collection of the worst of the worst.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »
I wouldn't use that game as an indicator for your defense.  That was the 11th straight game Auburn has put up 30+ points.  Offense is the one sure thing we've got. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2014, 11:49:26 AM »
I still think we will be lucky to win 6.  Our D is pitiful.  I don't think we will be able to score enough to compensate for our defense.

Auburn is fudgeing awesome.  You guys are National Title contenders.
I don't know that your d is that pitiful. And I'm not trying to be nice.

I think Hog offensive line is among the best in the conference but they are a little too big. Miss State used to fatten 'em up under Sherrill and they were always beasts for the 1st half but dragging ass in the 2nd. At least in Aug and Sept.

Hog QB was impressive as were RB's.

Defense is improved but so has AU. Hard to tell by one game but I think you get to go bowling. A hell of a schedule for sure but they have improved. You may not be looking for a coach after-all. It's just hell for Hogs to try and recruit to the same style offense as LSU and Bama, imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2014, 11:53:01 AM »
I don't know that your d is that pitiful. And I'm not trying to be nice.

I think Hog offensive line is among the best in the conference but they are a little too big. Miss State used to fatten 'em up under Sherrill and they were always beasts for the 1st half but dragging ass in the 2nd. At least in Aug and Sept.

Hog QB was impressive as were RB's.

Defense is improved but so has AU. Hard to tell by one game but I think you get to go bowling. A hell of a schedule for sure but they have improved. You may not be looking for a coach after-all. It's just hell for Hogs to try and recruit to the same style offense as LSU and Bama, imo.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.  I hope you win them all.  You Auburn folks have always been my favorite rival fanbase.

For future reference for next year and beyond:  Stay away from Hogville.net.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2014, 12:48:39 PM »
Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.  I hope you win them all.  You Auburn folks have always been my favorite rival fanbase.

For future reference for next year and beyond:  Stay away from Hogville.net.

Just a note to you moderate Arky fans - your coach and a few fringe fans give a bad impression. Good to hear (and see on Hogville actually) that most are realistic in their expectations. Most I saw on there were actually complimentary and just chalked it up to getting beat by a better team. Of course a few were screaming "Its Petrino's Fault" and "the aubs conspired against our coaches locking the elevator!". Even saw an even more select few claim Allen's truck fire as the reason the team was "distracted", and of course it was arson at the hands of The Barn. Entertaining to say the least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2014, 01:18:41 PM »
Stay away from Hogville.net.

Not a problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2014, 01:24:59 PM »
Also, Hogville is full of booger eating morons.  They are a collection of the worst of the worst.

This should be on a brass plate on their website.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2014, 09:25:34 PM »
Hard to tell by one game but I think you get to go bowling.

I'd like to be nice, but I want to know where you come up with six wins? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 10:38:18 PM »
I don't see 6 wins...I see maybe 8

Nicholls St.
Texas Tech
Northern Illinois
uat
UAB
Miss. St.
Ole Miss (maybe)
Missouri
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2014, 11:16:54 PM »
I don't see 6 wins...I see maybe 8

Nicholls St.
Texas Tech
Northern Illinois
uat
UAB
Miss. St.
Ole Miss (maybe)
Missouri

Maybe 4. 

Alabama could have a dog with a broken leg at quarterback and 16 sheep on the field on defense and Arkansas still couldn't beat them.  It's a mental thing.  They can't beat Bama with their best.

Ole Miss (racist) or MSU are interchangeable.  MIGHT beat one, won't beat both.
Missouri?  No.  Not by the time they play them.
Won't beat Texas Tech either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 11:28:22 PM »
Texas Tech beat CENTRAL ARKANSAS by 7 (42-35), Arkansas will run all over them.

uat's DL and LBers will have trouble with Arkansas' running game, plus uat will be coming off a game against a HUNH team (the defense will be somewhat worn out, while Arkansas will be coming off a bye week)

I agree with the Mississippi teams, they'll beat one of them, probably Ole Miss more so than MSU

Missouri is going to be an easier out than Nicholls St.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2014, 08:59:26 AM »
Texas Tech beat CENTRAL ARKANSAS by 7 (42-35), Arkansas will run all over them.

uat's DL and LBers will have trouble with Arkansas' running game, plus uat will be coming off a game against a HUNH team (the defense will be somewhat worn out, while Arkansas will be coming off a bye week)

I agree with the Mississippi teams, they'll beat one of them, probably Ole Miss more so than MSU

Missouri is going to be an easier out than Nicholls St.

Agree on all but that last sentence.

Mizzou is very well coached, talent lacking aside. Not sure they are ever an easy out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE