Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas QB Brandon Allen's Truck

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Arkansas QB Brandon Allen's Truck
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 10:48:47 AM »
The director of a state agency in Arkansas sent me an email this morning. 

"We're locked. We're loaded. We're coming. It's gonna get ugly in a hurry for your Tigers. Get ready for a big time butt whipping. Just don't say I didn't warn you." 

Went on to babble about how their defense has our smoke and mirrors trickery figured out and that our defense will be lucky to hold their awesome running game to less than 300 yards. 

They're supremely confident. 

And on another note, I heard an interview with somebody yesterday who said that the Arkansas AD gets almost teary-eyed talking about how that fat bastard "restored the dignity of Arkansas football and made it fun for him again."    And this guy is one of the ones in charge of picking the Final Four?   :facepalm:

Never ever have I seen a coach or a fanbase coming off a 3-9 (0-8) campaign  or similar, come out this cocky about how bad ass they were going to be with 100% certainty.

Last year coming into our season (after a 3-9 year) we were just going to be happy to make a bowl and get back on the right track. I would tell Arky to act like theyve won before but they kinda haven't. 0 for SEC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 10:57:30 AM »
Never ever have I seen a coach or a fanbase coming off a 3-9 (0-8) campaign  or similar, come out this roostery about how bad ass they were going to be with 100% certainty.

Last year coming into our season (after a 3-9 year) we were just going to be happy to make a bowl and get back on the right track. I would tell Arky to act like theyve won before but they kinda haven't. 0 for SEC

Whoever sent that email to Kaos is a dumass.

The majority of Razorback fans are just praying for a bowl game this year.  We still have a long way to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 11:46:11 AM »

"We're locked. We're loaded. We're coming. It's gonna get ugly in a hurry for your Tigers. Get ready for a big time butt whipping. Just don't say I didn't warn you." 

Went on to babble about how their defense has our smoke and mirrors trickery figured out and that our defense will be lucky to hold their awesome running game to less than 300 yards. 

And on another note, I heard an interview with somebody yesterday who said that the Arkansas AD gets almost teary-eyed talking about how that fat bastard "restored the dignity of Arkansas football and made it fun for him again."    And this guy is one of the ones in charge of picking the Final Four?   :facepalm:
Hell, we have them too. I have a friend who said we would play in the championship last year, before the season even started. He really did. Dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 12:54:04 PM »
The majority of Razorback fans are just praying for a bowl game this year.  We still have a long way to go.

Well...your coach isn't thinking this way. Lessons can be learned from Coach Spurrier's coach speak on how good his team is NOT every August. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 02:27:45 PM »
Well...your coach isn't thinking this way. Lessons can be learned from Coach Spurrier's coach speak on how good his team is NOT every August.

He's a coach.  They are all full of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 02:54:28 PM »
Soooo, do you drink zima?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2014, 02:55:24 PM »
Soooo, do you drink zima?

I used to until they discontinued it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2014, 03:16:51 PM »

Still available

In Japan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2014, 03:17:09 PM »

With a Jolly Rancher?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2014, 03:23:19 PM »
With a Jolly Rancher?

Come on, man.  You know me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 03:35:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 03:42:46 PM »
O is for Other, P is for People scratchin' temple
 The last P...well...that's not that simple
 It's sorta like another way to call a cat a kitten
 It's five little letters that are missin' here
 You get on occassion at the other party
 As a game 'n it seems I gotta start to explainin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2014, 03:58:30 PM »
I get it now. You guys are talking about penis!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2014, 04:01:02 PM »
I get it now. You guys are talking about penis!

Who's down with Other People's Penis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2014, 11:41:14 PM »

They DID??????  Wellllll SHIT.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2014, 02:26:20 AM »

Here's how the piggies responded...

"YAY, WE MIGHT WIN!!!"

"WELL...SHIT!!!"
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 02:29:08 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2014, 11:00:58 AM »
Whoever sent that email to Kaos is a dumass.

Well, it does appear you were in the moderate stable of fans with this statement. And correct. Some of the few crazy ones Ive seen on Hogville and other sites are of the Black Helicopter variety.

Honestly - what are your thoughts on your team from the game? No trolling here, being serious.

Honest opine here: I think you have a stud stable of Running Backs. Your OL is huge and physical - it will outmatch many DL's Ive seen so far. The TE will present mismatches for some teams. I would like to think you are improved but your schedule is brutal so I am not sure the record will be different. BUT...some of the other SEC teams did underwhelm in week 1. Maybe you win more than you think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2014, 12:46:30 PM »
Well, it does appear you were in the moderate stable of fans with this statement. And correct. Some of the few crazy ones Ive seen on Hogville and other sites are of the Black Helicopter variety.

Honestly - what are your thoughts on your team from the game? No trolling here, being serious.

Honest opine here: I think you have a stud stable of Running Backs. Your OL is huge and physical - it will outmatch many DL's Ive seen so far. The TE will present mismatches for some teams. I would like to think you are improved but your schedule is brutal so I am not sure the record will be different. BUT...some of the other SEC teams did underwhelm in week 1. Maybe you win more than you think.

Don't be such an ass kisser they wouldn't do it on Woopig. 

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:22:22 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2014, 10:12:57 PM »
Don't be such an ass kisser they wouldn't do it on Woopig.

Ehhhh he was halfway respectable. And seemed realistic.

Was just curious what he thought AFTER. I guess the silence is golden. Just like VV's showers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 10:21:21 AM »
Ehhhh he was halfway respectable. And seemed realistic.

Was just curious what he thought AFTER. I guess the silence is golden. Just like VV's showers.

He's trapped in an elevator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions