Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Orange in the New Black Part Deaux

Orange in the New Black Part Deaux
« on: June 06, 2014, 03:01:18 PM »
Are you going to watch it?

I'm tempted because there's not much else to watch right now.  But I really hated the show at the end of season 1.

If Piper dies in the first scene, I'll be on it again.  I enjoyed the side characters.  The basic premise is interesting.  The main character is an awful person with no redeemable qualities.  She's not even that attractive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Orange in the New Black Part Deaux
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 03:34:55 PM »
Just watch oz. Seriously. Same show but much better actors and a more diverse population. Orange stole 90% of its major plot lines directly from Oz.  Verbatim almost.

I may try season 2 for a while but I'm not going to celebrate a lame ripoff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 03:49:02 PM »
Just watch oz. Seriously. Same show but much better actors and a more diverse population. Orange stole 90% of its major plot lines directly from Oz.  Verbatim almost.

I may try season 2 for a while but I'm not going to celebrate a lame ripoff.

I will celebrate it because it has boobies.  You just like other men's balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 10:09:49 PM »
I will celebrate it because it has boobies.  You just like other men's balls.

I saw Elliot Stabler's penis in the opening credits and was hooked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 02:16:55 AM »
I saw Elliot Stabler's penis in the opening credits and was hooked.

He has a hook dick?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 10:42:03 AM »
Orange stole 90% of its major plot lines directly from Oz.  Verbatim almost.

Interesting since Orange is allegedly based on this story--->http://www.amazon.com/Orange-Is-New-Black-Womens/dp/0385523394
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 12:49:57 PM »
I find all the flashbacks to be lazy writing.  I don't give a shit about why these people are in prison.  Filler at best.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 12:54:36 PM »
I find all the flashbacks to be lazy writing.  I don't give a shit about why these people are in prison unless they show hot lesbian sex.  Filler at best.

fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 12:58:53 PM »
fixt

Kudos to the new Asian chick for jumping right in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 01:16:15 PM »
Kudos to the new Asian chick for jumping right in.

Word.  I could almost deal with her being a causeheads with that tight little body.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 03:36:49 PM »
Interesting since Orange is allegedly based on this story--->http://www.amazon.com/Orange-Is-New-Black-Womens/dp/0385523394

Even more interesting is that the series concluded in 2003 and this "book" came out in 2010. 

As it so happens I'm in the process of writing my new book about the time I spent living as the guest of a billionIre in his mansion in Hawaii. The servant who ran the house had a pair of enormous Rottweilers named Mercury and Hercules. The owner of the house, Wren Owners, let me drive his Porsche around the islands while I solved minor crimes. I had a friend named AC who ran a water plane service and another named Jack who owned a smoothie shack. I always wore a Red Sox cap despite living in Hawaii.

I think it will be a great book. Maybe Netflix will make a series out of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 03:45:36 PM »
Even more interesting is that the series concluded in 2003 and this "book" came out in 2010. 

As it so happens I'm in the process of writing my new book about the time I spent living as the guest of a billionIre in his mansion in Hawaii. The servant who ran the house had a pair of enormous Rottweilers named Mercury and Hercules. The owner of the house, Wren Owners, let me drive his Porsche around the islands while I solved minor crimes. I had a friend named AC who ran a water plane service and another named Jack who owned a smoothie shack. I always wore a Red Sox cap despite living in Hawaii.

I think it will be a great book. Maybe Netflix will make a series out of it.

I bet the servant ends up actually being the billionaire.  If I were you though I would make the rottweilers  hot lesbians.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:51:48 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 04:24:06 PM »
I bet the servant ends up actually being the billionaire.  If I were you though I would make the rottweilers  hot lesbians.

See, this is where our consulting firm would come in handy.  This is a great idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 06:55:03 PM »
See, this is where our consulting firm would come in handy.  This is a great idea.

I too think the servants should be bisexual lesbians who give handjobs to billionaires.  This think tank is pounding out ideas that are sure to be the next big Netflix hit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 09:19:43 PM »
I too think the servants should be bisexual lesbians who give handjobs to billionaires.  This think tank is pounding out ideas that are sure to be the next big Netflix hit.

Get off our koolaid motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 11:51:08 AM »

As it so happens I'm in the process of writing my new book about the time I spent living as the guest of a billionIre in his mansion in Hawaii.

I read your last book. I thought it was quite introspective but I felt like you hit "overshare" with the chapter about your flute at band camp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg