Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WTF is "The Nip" ?

WTF is "The Nip" ?
« on: August 21, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
Okay, so I was browsing "the nation" and saw the "Calling of the Nip". I may be mistaken, but here in Auburn its like 90 fucking degrees and nowhere nippy. Can anyone explain the purpose of the calling of the nip? Is this just an excuse for them to post the semi-risque (for the nation, at least) photoshopped image of the Auburn nipple girl? Any help is appreciated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: WTF is "The Nip" ?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 11:55:08 AM »
Okay, so I was browsing "the nation" and saw the "Calling of the Nip". I may be mistaken, but here in Auburn its like 90 fucking degrees and nowhere nippy. Can anyone explain the purpose of the calling of the nip? Is this just an excuse for them to post the semi-risque (for the nation, at least) photoshopped image of the Auburn nipple girl? Any help is appreciated.
We have a hands-off moderation policy, but we'd prefer our members not mention that "other site" so as not to allow them to ride our coattails.
I will however answer your question and leave it at that. "The NIP" is the one original idea created on that board by a member still there, so it is being milked dry. The "Nip Girl" was a touch added by one of our members, yet at the time they were greatly reprimanded for showing such vile filth on the internet. I mean, KIDS go there! Now that us scum of the earth posters have moved on, it's ok.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:56:16 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »
I want a picture of your nips
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »
I want a picture of your nips

I seriously doubt you would want a picture of my cannabis-enhanced man-tits, but, whatever floats your boat:

Be sure to note the super sexy sideboob action.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »
I seriously doubt you would want a picture of my cannabis-enhanced man-tits, but, whatever floats your boat:

Be sure to note the super sexy sideboob action.

Tucking in the tank top...nice touch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 01:25:18 PM »
Tucking in the tank top...nice touch

Otherwise it would just be a blouse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 01:36:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure the dude sitting on the wall has a chub checking you out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

fred

• Titties and Beer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
We have a hands-off moderation policy, but we'd prefer our members not mention that "other site" so as not to allow them to ride our coattails.
I will however answer your question and leave it at that. "The NIP" is the one original idea created on that board by a member still there, so it is being milked dry. The "Nip Girl" was a touch added by one of our members, yet at the time they were greatly reprimanded for showing such vile filth on the internet. I mean, KIDS go there! Now that us scum of the earth posters have moved on, it's ok.
You are a foul mouth fucker :fu: The nation owns you, beware they are watching!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 06:04:18 PM »
It's something really fucking gay much like the rest of that shitty ass website. I "called it" one time just playing around and was nearly put on "vacation."

You're better off not going over there... unless watching grown men with no lives stroke each other's E-penis is your thing. But, hey, not judging.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 10:05:26 PM »
I "called it" one time just playing around and was nearly put on "vacation."
Adam - let it the hell go!!  I was the one back then who responded to your post about the nip, and I was just messing around too.  I think I even called you a "Blasphemer!!!!" - as in the stoning scene from "The Life Of Brian".  Seriously - who says that in any way but jest??? 

Seriously...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 10:24:24 AM »
Adam - let it the hell go!!  I was the one back then who responded to your post about the nip, and I was just messing around too.  I think I even called you a "Blasphemer!!!!" - as in the stoning scene from "The Life Of Brian".  Seriously - who says that in any way but jest??? 

Seriously...

You used to be one of ...... them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 10:26:17 AM »

:jaw:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 10:40:50 AM »

Them there are fightin' words...  :box:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »
Nah.  I used to be one of .... them... too. 

Way back in the beginning, David asked me to join his little "owners" group.  When I declined it was the beginning of the end.  Things slowly deteriorated, particularly when I didn't back his infantile power plays.  He took shots at me for not being "man" enough to join up with his owners deal.  I feel vindicated now. 

Dave went douchey on me.  He thought he could flex his implant and settle everybody down by ripping on me and then banning me, but I'm glad to see it isn't over.  I was feeling all "died-in-vain-ish" for a while there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 11:18:36 AM »
Nah, it's not over, we even just saw our first post from Argo (who's been lurking for MONTHS....), who just wanted to let me know I wasn't as funny as I thought I was.  Hahaha...

Besides Kaos, we ALL know that Galen was the root cause for ALL the shit that went down over there.  You bastard!  :clap:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 02:52:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 04:31:06 PM »
Oh, fuck you.  I only got mod powers so I could post a sticky with the TDA Bowl games each week - seriously.  I never modded anything but the one time someone used the c-word.  My comment to Adam was a regular old post, full of wit and sarcasm which TOTALLY escaped him.  I had no idea how to ban anyone, nor would I have (okay, fine, except for that bottomfeeder guy, but hey, considering that I was either preggers or post-partum at the time (can't remember, my memory of that time is a bit hazy) he was lucky I didn't) (and I didn't want to ban him, I wanted to rip his motherfuckin' head off and shit down his neck twice before I ran him over with a backhoe while yelling "I got your tinfoil hat right here, you fucktard!!") (just sayin')

And yeah, well, you used to suck David's hoo-hoo-dilly - you guys were TOTAL BFF's... :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 04:52:22 PM »
Oh, fuck you.  I only got mod powers so I could post a sticky with the TDA Bowl games each week - seriously.  I never modded anything but the one time someone used the c-word.  My comment to Adam was a regular old post, full of wit and sarcasm which TOTALLY escaped him.  I had no idea how to ban anyone, nor would I have (okay, fine, except for that bottomfeeder guy, but hey, considering that I was either preggers or post-partum at the time (can't remember, my memory of that time is a bit hazy) he was lucky I didn't) (and I didn't want to ban him, I wanted to rip his motherfuckin' head off and shit down his neck twice before I ran him over with a backhoe while yelling "I got your tinfoil hat right here, you fucktard!!") (just sayin')

And yeah, well, you used to suck David's hoo-hoo-dilly - you guys were TOTAL BFF's... :rofl:
I get all hot and bothered when you talk dirty. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 05:03:59 PM »
I get all hot and bothered when you talk dirty. 
Thank you, sweetie, but that's not saying much - you get all hot and bothered when the wind blows from the east...

Still, I can't wait to see you next month!!!  I miss you!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 05:04:42 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 05:38:05 PM »
I never modded anything but the one time someone used the c-word.

Here, however, you'd better be prepared to be called a mommy part if you step out of line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions