Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

QG at LB

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
QG at LB
« on: October 30, 2007, 04:03:24 PM »
Love this idea.

Now what about our QB?  Do we let KB throw for TDs and get some QT with his WRs?  Or should NC get some meaningful game experience JIC?  Of course BC should play very sparingly.  Like one series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Aubie16

Re: QG at LB
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »
If I had my way:

1st Quarter: Brandon
2nd Quarter: Kodi (full offense...not the spread option crap)
3rd Quarter: Kodi
4th Quarter: Neil and Blake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 04:09:18 PM »
If I had my way:

1st Quarter: Brandon
2nd Quarter: Kodi (full offense...not the spread option crap)
3rd Quarter: Kodi
4th Quarter: Neil and Blake

I like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 04:49:43 PM »
Q at outside LB is absolutely the ticket.  He has no chance in the NFL as a DE.  He gets murdered on the run and admitted as much in the off-season.  The guy is a wild man but just is not a comlete player as a down lineman.  The QB rotation is EXACTLY what I was thiking too.  Get BC a few snaps, throw a few passes and get out.  LET KODI RUN THE FREAKIN' OFFENSE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 05:22:50 PM »
Even if we won this game 10 - 0, I'd be cool with it, if it's because we were giving KB time to play with his passing game.  We know he can run, and give that option, I want to see him chuck it a few times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 05:32:22 PM »
I want to see Josh Thompson as a fullback.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 10:05:18 AM »
I'm pushing the coaching staff to try out SenDerrick Marks at Tight End.  I'll let you know what happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 11:09:18 AM »
I'm pushing the coaching staff to try out SenDerrick Marks at Tight End.  I'll let you know what happens.

I started my proposal to get negotiations underway for Marks to TE, but it blew up in my face.  Thanks friends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 11:15:17 AM »
I started my proposal to get negotiations underway for Marks to TE, but it blew up in my face.  Thanks friends.

That wasn't your proposal that hit your face.  I think you need to talk too Hugh Jass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 04:09:40 PM »
Yeah, well, Coach Borges sounded pretty down when he called me on the phone last night.  I told him I was tired, and had just gotten into the hotel in Albany, GA, and he really needed to handle his personal business on his own.   However, I did pass along a little advice about Tray Blackmon lining up at FB.   So, we'll just have to see, but these Auburn coaches are just going to have to chill out when I've had a long day talking bricks and steel.  Jay Jacobs better get on the ball, he doesn't want a visit from the AuburnChopper after a long either!  :whip:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions