Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thanks fuckers

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Thanks fuckers
« on: April 15, 2014, 02:34:06 PM »
Oh, thanks for the heavy duty butt fucking I am taking today on my taxes .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

Re: Thanks fudgeers
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 02:37:32 PM »
This year was a walk in the park compared to last year, but I still had to stroke a check for a little over $1100.  I hope WiregrassTiger doesn't spend it all in one place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 02:38:52 PM »
This year was a walk in the park compared to last year, but I still had to stroke a check for a little over $1100.  I hope WiregrassTiger doesn't spend it all in one place.

Oh that almost covers what I sent to the state.....that state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Thanks fuckers
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 02:40:57 PM »
I'm using my refund to build a deck on the back of my house. I'm going to use that Trex decking because it looks great and lasts forever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 02:42:59 PM »
You self-absorbed bitches need to quit complaining about helping those in need.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 02:56:01 PM »
I'll be able to have so many more people over for my cookouts once the deck is finished.

Hey Snags, nice deck.

Thanks Bill.  Glad you like it.  Toss me another beer.

Here ya' go.  Say, how did you afford Trex decking anyway?

Tax refund.  How do you and the Mrs. like your steaks?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:00:27 PM »
I'll be able to have so many more people over for my cookouts once the deck is finished.

Hey Snags, nice deck.

Thanks Bill.  Glad you like it.  Toss me another beer.

Here ya' go.  Say, how did you afford Trex decking anyway?

Tax refund.  How do you and the Mrs. like your steaks?

I get the feeling that you are not having as many sleepless nights as I am.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 03:02:18 PM »
I get the feeling that you are not having as many sleepless nights as I am.

Well damn.  I guess I will now.  Because...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 03:03:22 PM »
Well damn.  I guess I will now.  Because...

you care?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »
I'm using my refund to build a deck on the back of my house. I'm going to use that Trex decking because it looks great and lasts forever.

Just remember to trim the bushes around it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 03:59:21 PM »
No, he's talking about his deck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 04:12:02 PM »

That's a great idea.  That way, my deck would look much larger. You could see more of my deck. By the way, your wife said she loves my deck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 04:22:16 PM »
That's a great idea.  That way, my deck would look much larger. You could see more of my deck. By the way, your wife said she loves my deck.
That's odd because she was telling me about how much she admired my deck and that's quite a contrast. My deck is much longer and wider than yours. I guess it's because you've recently trimmed up around yours and have plans for an extension.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2014, 04:27:41 PM »
That's odd because she was telling me about how much she admired my deck and that's quite a contrast. My deck is much longer and wider than yours. I guess it's because you've recently trimmed up around yours and have plans for an extension.

When exactly have you seen my deck?  I know for a fact I've never shown you my deck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2014, 04:31:08 PM »
When exactly have you seen my deck?  I know for a fact I've never shown you my deck.
I have seen pictures of it. I will put my deck up against yours any day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 04:35:39 PM »
I have seen pictures of it. I will put my deck up against yours any day.

Look, I was young and needed the money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 05:06:54 PM »
I'm cleaning my deck as we speak. Having a party on it this weekend. I want it looking slick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 05:14:37 PM »
The only way to solve our over taxation is to do the following:

1.  Make it illegal for companies to take an employees taxes out of their pay check

2.  Make each individual stroke a quarterly (or monthly) check to the IRS just like I have to as a small business

If people realized how much money they are sending to the government each month (it is my largest bill each month.  More than my mortgage), there would be a revolt against big government like you have never seen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 05:26:37 PM »
Being self-employed was pretty sweet on taxes this year.  So many deductions....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 08:26:26 AM »
Zero Gravity -

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside-down, and on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 degrees Celsius.

The Russians used a pencil. Your taxes are due again - enjoy paying them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions